The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


All roads eventually lead to Cyprus...

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: All roads eventually lead to Cyprus...

Postby Lordo » Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:51 am

So you wish to talk about killings do you?

Before you start have a good look at this photo first.

Now lets hear your grivences of what these 1500 million muslims have done to you.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15522
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: All roads eventually lead to Cyprus...

Postby Maximus » Sun Aug 15, 2021 1:06 pm

You lost the plot you pushtistani.

Since the day the Turks stole your soul and converted you to Islam.

You so happen to have forgotton your Greek heritage and fight against it.

Vlakas
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6261
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: All roads eventually lead to Cyprus...

Postby Cap » Sun Aug 15, 2021 2:30 pm

Paphitis is right Lordo.

I don't even agree with Paphitis most of the time, but he's right.

Israel most def was not a bully .
They were a pissant newly forged nation that went against all odds to secure their existence.
They accepted every peace offer after 67 as opposed to the Arabs famous Khartoum Resolution
'No peace with Israel, no recognition of Israel, no negotiations with Israel.'

Why you get so angry when you clearly don't know your history?
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7275
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Re: All roads eventually lead to Cyprus...

Postby Lordo » Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:06 pm

Maximus wrote:You lost the plot you pushtistani.

Since the day the Turks stole your soul and converted you to Islam.

You so happen to have forgotton your Greek heritage and fight against it.

Vlakas

I thought we were going to have a discussion. Never mind wait a few more years till you enter primary school.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15522
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: All roads eventually lead to Cyprus...

Postby Lordo » Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:08 pm

Cap wrote:Paphitis is right Lordo.

I don't even agree with Paphitis most of the time, but he's right.

Israel most def was not a bully .
They were a pissant newly forged nation that went against all odds to secure their existence.
They accepted every peace offer after 67 as opposed to the Arabs famous Khartoum Resolution
'No peace with Israel, no recognition of Israel, no negotiations with Israel.'

Why you get so angry when you clearly don't know your history?

Thats a very informed conclusion you have both arrived at because you could not see a bully if it came towards you at hundred milles an hour with a huge sign on it saying here comes the bully.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15522
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: All roads eventually lead to Cyprus...

Postby repulsewarrior » Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:02 am

...indeed, Cyprus holds the solution to the Problem.

i ask, would a BBF serve the Israelis as well as it could serve Cypriots?
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10785
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: All roads eventually lead to Cyprus...

Postby Lordo » Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:22 am

repulsewarrior wrote:...indeed, Cyprus holds the solution to the Problem.

i ask, would a BBF serve the Israelis as well as it could serve Cypriots?


Of course it would and it would serve a lot of countries that have problems today. Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan as well as Turkey comes to mind. Who in trheir right mond set up the system in Cyprus, Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan? He should be shot. Was Britain involved in anyway?
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15522
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: All roads eventually lead to Cyprus...

Postby repulsewarrior » Sun Aug 22, 2021 7:00 pm

...a gold metal,

"In a thrilling final of Junior Kumite Male -76kg at the 2021 EKF Cadet, Junior & U21 Championships, Loizos Vasilou of Cyprus won a hard-fought title after outscoring Rumil Jafarli of Azerbaijan by 2-1 with a “Yuko” or one-point technique in the last seconds of the bout."

https://in-cyprus.philenews.com/cypriot ... pionships/
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10785
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: All roads eventually lead to Cyprus...

Postby repulsewarrior » Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:13 am

...news cap might like,

https://in-cyprus.philenews.com/cyprus- ... avy-seals/

...i nice pic of the flags being traded.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10785
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: All roads eventually lead to Cyprus...

Postby Cap » Sat Oct 02, 2021 1:10 pm

repulsewarrior wrote:...news cap might like,

https://in-cyprus.philenews.com/cyprus- ... avy-seals/

...i nice pic of the flags being traded.


Indeed, unimaginable half a decade ago.
CY special forces training with US Navy Seals
I've said it many times before.... when that great big US ship starts to alter direction, it's impossible to change its course.
Israel is the catalyst.

Image

Here's something even more shocking Repulse...
Israeli Iron Dome coming to CY
https://www.sigmalive.com/news/politics ... qfXGBEotJU

Image
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7275
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest