The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Giant gas field discovered off the coast of Cyprus

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: Giant gas field discovered off the coast of Cyprus

Postby Get Real! » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:14 pm

“Turkey Is Out of Control. Time for the U.S. to Say So.”

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... ria-216972

The truth is, Turkey has been out of control for years but they are able to remain unscathed because they line the pockets of enough US senators to keep the US paralyzed from reacting.

And as always, corrupt America serves the highest bidders!
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 41945
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Giant gas field discovered off the coast of Cyprus

Postby Cap » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:43 pm

Image
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6956
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Re: Giant gas field discovered off the coast of Cyprus

Postby Paphitis » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:18 am

Oceanside50 wrote:https://sputniknews.com/society/201802091061521224-russia-gazprom-oil-giant-gas-europe/

..”A number of analysts predict that Europe may soon face a gas slump and abrupt rise in fuel costs, Alexander Medvedev, the Deputy Chairman of the Management Committee of Russian energy company Gazprom pointed out in an interview to Reuters news agency...”

I was right all along when I posted Greece + Cyprus would save the EU...

The EU needs to defend its interests, they can start by creating a naval blockade around the occupied areas of Cyprus, next an expeditionary force along with the CNG, to eradicate Cyprus of Turks once and for ever(the tc can go too)


This is what it is about.

Russia is using Turkey to destroy the European Energy market, the EU economy, and create a wedge within NATO.

Welcome to theCold War guys. It’s back on andCyprus is once again at the epicenter.

Just be careful this time and stick with the EU through thick and thin and cross your fingers. :?

Do not go with Russia.

Russia = Turkey
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 23061
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Giant gas field discovered off the coast of Cyprus

Postby Paphitis » Thu Feb 15, 2018 3:25 am

Get Real! wrote:“Turkey Is Out of Control. Time for the U.S. to Say So.”

https://www.politico.com/magazine/story ... ria-216972

The truth is, Turkey has been out of control for years but they are able to remain unscathed because they line the pockets of enough US senators to keep the US paralyzed from reacting.

And as always, corrupt America serves the highest bidders!


I agree with you that Turkey is out of control and the longer we all pussy foot around the worse Turkey is gonna get.

At the moment, Turkey has Russia (Pootin) behind them. So they have power. Turkey is also trying to fight the Kurds in Syria which is why Turkey is getting close to Russia. Russia is using them to get at the EUband NATO.

Unfortunately, there is no opportunity for the USA to intervene militarily at the moment. It’s extremely very complex and there is a huge game being played between the superpowers. Pootin is very clever. America is walking on egg shells, as is the EU and NATO.

I tried to warn you guys but you wouldn’t have it. Russia is going for broke and they are using Turkey to get at the EU and NATO. They will let the Turks take all of Cyprus too to suit their end game.

This is Cold War 2

It’s not about how much Turkey is Lining the pockets of American Senators. Firstly, American Senators can’t line their own pockets but they can take electoral and party donations from business and special interest lobbies. If it was a question of money, Israel will just outbid the Turks and order America to fuck Erdogan over but there is more to it than that. This is a big power play by Pootin and it is one of the most significant moves by Russia since The Cuban Missile Crisis. Has Russia made any statement about the Cyprus EEZ or did they say that Cyprus must negotiate with Turkey peacefully. There is your answer. The Americans and Israelis have stated they support Cyprus ERZ rights under UNCLOS.

I think there is going to be a huge war as well.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 23061
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Giant gas field discovered off the coast of Cyprus

Postby miltiades » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:02 am

You think there will be a huge war !!!
Great !!! You have been wrong on everything else so we can rest assured you will be wrong again !!!
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16994
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Giant gas field discovered off the coast of Cyprus

Postby Paphitis » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:09 am

miltiades wrote:You think there will be a huge war !!!
Great !!! You have been wrong on everything else so we can rest assured you will be wrong again !!!


Of course it will be great if I am wrong. If war is avoided, it is because of NATO, EU, USA policy. It will not be because of the irresponsible shit stirring from Pootin and Erdogan who have done nothing at all to improve peace and security.

What I am not wrong about is the fact that Pootana Pootin has the EU, and NATO in its sights and it is gonna be a very rough ride for Cyprus.

Turkey and Russia are full on allies in Syria and Pootana Pootin is keen to prevent Israeli/Egyptian/Cypriot Gas from reaching Europe.

You slept with the enemy and now you are all over the place and don't even have a clue of what is going on. I knew this was occurring years ago. I said it was going to occur years ago. All you need to do is read what each player's interests are.

Turkey = Kurdish Problem and Cyprus

Russia = EU Energy Security, EU and NATO.

Both have teamed up and Russia don't give a stuff about Cyprus.

Work it out Einstein.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 23061
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Giant gas field discovered off the coast of Cyprus

Postby miltiades » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:42 am

As you are wrong on every issue, we can rest assured that your... prognosis on any issue will also be wrong. Look mate, how can anyone take anything you say seriously
You can not even spell !! Maybe your mate can give you a lesson or two. :D
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16994
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Giant gas field discovered off the coast of Cyprus

Postby Paphitis » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:53 am

miltiades wrote:As you are wrong on every issue, we can rest assured that your... prognosis on any issue will also be wrong. Look mate, how can anyone take anything you say seriously
You can not even spell !! Maybe your mate can give you a lesson or two. :D


Unfortunately for you, every single prognosis I made in the past, has come to fruition.

I told everyone that The Coalition was going to dig in in Northern Syria and here we are.

I also told everyone a long time ago that Turkey and Russia will form an unholy alliance because only in this way will turkey be able to go after the Kurds in its usual unhinged manner.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 23061
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Giant gas field discovered off the coast of Cyprus

Postby Robin Hood » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:57 am

Paphitis wrote:
miltiades wrote:You think there will be a huge war !!!
Great !!! You have been wrong on everything else so we can rest assured you will be wrong again !!!


Of course it will be great if I am wrong. If war is avoided, it is because of NATO, EU, USA policy. It will not be because of the irresponsible shit stirring from Pootin and Erdogan who have done nothing at all to improve peace and security.

What I am not wrong about is the fact that Pootana Pootin has the EU, and NATO in its sights and it is gonna be a very rough ride for Cyprus.

Turkey and Russia are full on allies in Syria and Pootana Pootin is keen to prevent Israeli/Egyptian/Cypriot Gas from reaching Europe.

You slept with the enemy and now you are all over the place and don't even have a clue of what is going on. I knew this was occurring years ago. I said it was going to occur years ago. All you need to do is read what each player's interests are.

Turkey = Kurdish Problem and Cyprus

Russia = EU Energy Security, EU and NATO.

Both have teamed up and Russia don't give a stuff about Cyprus.

Work it out Einstein.


Meanwhile ..... President Putin and his people sit back in their armchairs and watch the US and its lackeys on MSM TV news channels, running round in circles and threatening any nation that laughs at their antics. FFS just LOOK at the chaos they have in their own country and the chaos they spread in every one else's ......... and this lot thinks they can run the World. :roll: :lol: :lol:

Keep it up Paphitis, you are doing a grand job as a US mouthpiece and promoter of YOUR western values! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What a plonker! :D
Robin Hood
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3258
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: Giant gas field discovered off the coast of Cyprus

Postby Paphitis » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:01 am

Coalition isn't threatening anyone. They got a job to do in Syria and they are doing that job.

It's Russia and Turkey trying to run around in circles and making the big threats. Coalition and NATO waits and observes. They DO NOT go off half-cocked.

And it is a very good thing that the EU, NATO and The Coalition are the way they are, because they are actually doing everything they can to keep the peace and maintain some security for all its members.

If we were like Pootana Pootin, and Erdogan, war would already be underway.

Do you sit their in your armchair laughing at the fact Turkey disrupted ENI drilling in the Cypriot EEZ? Come out and say it Robin Hood.
Last edited by Paphitis on Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 23061
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests