The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Cypriotism (Cypriot Nationalism)

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Re: Cypriotism (Cypriot Nationalism)

Postby Sotos » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:10 pm

JustCypriot wrote:There is a huge confusion and wrong information at the things you wrote. First of all what do you mean about your community's leadership? Neither GCs community or TCs community did not have and still not have a homogeneous leadership. As you guys have greek cypriot nationalist or greek nationalist we have the some amount of similar type of idiots as well. Both terrorised the people who wants the Cyprus together and murdered hundreds of people. TMT killed more TCs than GCs and EOKA killed more GCs than TCs. This is a statistical fact. Both these organisations are the only reason what we have today. And it is well documented that UK and USA used these organisations with Greece and Turkish government during that time. Also the website that I shared is not my website, its a well known organisation in the north, it is funny that you never heard of them since you are interested with Cypriot politics. Also other Cypriotist organisations like United Cyprus Party, KTÖS, New Cyprus Party and their ideas are not new as well. There were always TCs supported these ideas from 1950s and before, most of them killed by TMT and blacklisted by Turkey. Make your research, Dervis Ali Kavazoglu, Fazıl Onder, Ahmet Muzaffer Gurkan, Ayhan Hikmet, Kutlu Adalı and hundreds more. Even Dentaş's son assasinated by Turkey because of his views. So basicaly my tiny 18% community was not only trying to survive from EOKA massacres, we were also trying to be alive from TMT/Turkish massacres. And what do you think that 18% people can do? How can we deal with your traitor bastards and Turkey at the same time? So when you try to make a judgement you have to know the dynamics of the situation better. If you are hearing first time in your life these names and these organisations and struggle of our people, you cant write all these stuff.

Also we do not need to write these looooong stuff. The only way that this island can be united is to stop the fantastic and fictional nationalism like greek nationalism or turkish nationalism (which I can tell you that maybe 1 percent of TCs define themselves as a turkish nationalist but that number is not the same for greek cypriots. I know because I live in Cyprus and spend most of my time at south as well). If you want an independent Cyprus it has to have build on the concept of one nation, one flag and one homeland. Anything other than this only cause advantage of turkey, greece or brits or americans. And Cyprus will be divided until turkey continues and occupy other 2/3 of the island.

Plus one more correction for you: none of TCs are assimilating. They are fighting back and the ones who lost everything leave the island. There are around 1 million turkish settler living in the north today and maybe 80 thousand Cypriot left. And TCs are leaving island everyday because they suffer from Turkey, turkish settler and their oppression. And I have another news for you, turkish settlers population grows so fast because they are like rabbits. So if there wont be solution soon, they will really go after other 2/3 of the island. Good luck to you for when it happens, because if you guys continue to believe these stuff and look everything with maximalist perspective, it will happen soon.


You are the one who is confused. The website you linked to in the other topic (cypriots.org) talks about illegal occupation of north Cyprus by Turkey and rejects any federal solution in favor of a unitary state. Give me the links of TC parties that support such things and then tell me what percentage those parties got in your last elections. The truth is that the great majority of TCs are not opposing the occupation, but they are aiding it, and partition is their dream "solution".

And what is our "maximalist perspective"? The website you linked to (cypriots.org) says: "We reject any federal solution." "World Union of Turkish-speaking Cypriots believes that the only solution can come through a republic founded on principles of one flag, one identity, and social and unitary state values built by all Cypriots to determine their own destiny." The 95%+ of GCs would be more than happy with such a solution. What prevents such a solution from happening is Turkey and the majority of TCs.
User avatar
Sotos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11356
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:50 am

Re: Cypriotism (Cypriot Nationalism)

Postby JustCypriot » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:02 pm

Sotos wrote:
JustCypriot wrote:There is a huge confusion and wrong information at the things you wrote. First of all what do you mean about your community's leadership? Neither GCs community or TCs community did not have and still not have a homogeneous leadership. As you guys have greek cypriot nationalist or greek nationalist we have the some amount of similar type of idiots as well. Both terrorised the people who wants the Cyprus together and murdered hundreds of people. TMT killed more TCs than GCs and EOKA killed more GCs than TCs. This is a statistical fact. Both these organisations are the only reason what we have today. And it is well documented that UK and USA used these organisations with Greece and Turkish government during that time. Also the website that I shared is not my website, its a well known organisation in the north, it is funny that you never heard of them since you are interested with Cypriot politics. Also other Cypriotist organisations like United Cyprus Party, KTÖS, New Cyprus Party and their ideas are not new as well. There were always TCs supported these ideas from 1950s and before, most of them killed by TMT and blacklisted by Turkey. Make your research, Dervis Ali Kavazoglu, Fazıl Onder, Ahmet Muzaffer Gurkan, Ayhan Hikmet, Kutlu Adalı and hundreds more. Even Dentaş's son assasinated by Turkey because of his views. So basicaly my tiny 18% community was not only trying to survive from EOKA massacres, we were also trying to be alive from TMT/Turkish massacres. And what do you think that 18% people can do? How can we deal with your traitor bastards and Turkey at the same time? So when you try to make a judgement you have to know the dynamics of the situation better. If you are hearing first time in your life these names and these organisations and struggle of our people, you cant write all these stuff.

Also we do not need to write these looooong stuff. The only way that this island can be united is to stop the fantastic and fictional nationalism like greek nationalism or turkish nationalism (which I can tell you that maybe 1 percent of TCs define themselves as a turkish nationalist but that number is not the same for greek cypriots. I know because I live in Cyprus and spend most of my time at south as well). If you want an independent Cyprus it has to have build on the concept of one nation, one flag and one homeland. Anything other than this only cause advantage of turkey, greece or brits or americans. And Cyprus will be divided until turkey continues and occupy other 2/3 of the island.

Plus one more correction for you: none of TCs are assimilating. They are fighting back and the ones who lost everything leave the island. There are around 1 million turkish settler living in the north today and maybe 80 thousand Cypriot left. And TCs are leaving island everyday because they suffer from Turkey, turkish settler and their oppression. And I have another news for you, turkish settlers population grows so fast because they are like rabbits. So if there wont be solution soon, they will really go after other 2/3 of the island. Good luck to you for when it happens, because if you guys continue to believe these stuff and look everything with maximalist perspective, it will happen soon.


You are the one who is confused. The website you linked to in the other topic (cypriots.org) talks about illegal occupation of north Cyprus by Turkey and rejects any federal solution in favor of a unitary state. Give me the links of TC parties that support such things and then tell me what percentage those parties got in your last elections. The truth is that the great majority of TCs are not opposing the occupation, but they are aiding it, and partition is their dream "solution".

And what is our "maximalist perspective"? The website you linked to (cypriots.org) says: "We reject any federal solution." "World Union of Turkish-speaking Cypriots believes that the only solution can come through a republic founded on principles of one flag, one identity, and social and unitary state values built by all Cypriots to determine their own destiny." The 95%+ of GCs would be more than happy with such a solution. What prevents such a solution from happening is Turkey and the majority of TCs.


I shared that organisation just for an example. They are not the only one who works for the solution, there are tons of organisations and people who works for that. Many lost their lives many persecuted but still fighting. It doesnt matter federal or unitary solution but 99% of my community wants fucking turks to go back to anatolia. Even if you like or not TCs elected a person like Akıncı who spend all his life for reunification and stand against Turkey and fight against Erdogan in the first day he is elected. I advice you to stop listening your bullshit news agencies and try to look what happening on the otherside of the border if you care about Cyprus. Here are some news from world news for you start reading:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... nst-ankara

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/ ... poll-looms

These are the just events happened last few months. My community stands against occupation from 1974 but your media or people do not like to talk about it. Since some year ago TODAY they sabotaged our republic. And in few days went to hide in the caves like bitches. What did your community did since 1974 after caused all this shit other than hiding? Show me a single useful thing you guys did since 1974 against the occupation. We are the ones suffering and fighting back against the worlds one of the strong dictatorship who hates Cypriots from their existence. Are you gonna dare to come and join us in one of the events like in these news when we stand against Turkey to save our land? Of course no. At least have some shame and dont fucking talk today in the anniversary of your coward traitor grecophilia bastards caused occupation of my country. And learn a bit more. You can start reading or watching things and names that I wrote to you. Ignorance is easy and it can only help to fool yourself. Cheers.
User avatar
JustCypriot
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:54 pm

Re: Cypriotism (Cypriot Nationalism)

Postby Sotos » Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:22 pm

When did Akıncı talk about illegal Turkish occupation, or say that he is in favor of a solution based on unitary state? "Solution" can mean very different things to different people. The majority of TCs do not want a solution as described in Cypriots.org, but one where they get to keep for themselves the spoils of war. They want the Turkish army to steal from us, they just don't want to share the spoils of war with Turkey.

The TCs are the excuse that Turkey uses to occupy Cyprus. If your leadership comes out and say what is written in Cypriots.org then the Cyprus problem would be solved the next day because Turkey would no longer have any excuse to occupy north Cyprus.
User avatar
Sotos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11356
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:50 am

Re: Cypriotism (Cypriot Nationalism)

Postby repulsewarrior » Sun Jul 15, 2018 6:49 pm

...Akinci won, based on the ideal of a unified Cyprus. He won his election by appealing to Cypriots, this is fact. If it was not the case Eroglu would have won.

It did not take long for this spirit to be crushed however, probably by a brown envelope or a shoe box. He is a traitor, while he stands beside Erdogan, and while he represents "Turkishness", rather than Cypriots and those of them who are Turkish.

...at least Anastasiades is not a traitor to Cypriots. While he gave everything away at Crans-Montana, he did not give away the one thing that counts, Cypriot sovereignty. Clearly, "North Cyprus" is nothing more than a regime under the subjugation quite willingly of the Turkish Army. As has been said more than once, even if there were no "Turks" in Cyprus, this proxy war would continue. In affect it has nothing to do with Cypriots, but power over the Eastern Med, because without Cyprus there is no balance, Turkey will rule this sea.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10114
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Cypriotism (Cypriot Nationalism)

Postby JustCypriot » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:59 pm

Sotos wrote:When did Akıncı talk about illegal Turkish occupation, or say that he is in favor of a solution based on unitary state? "Solution" can mean very different things to different people. The majority of TCs do not want a solution as described in Cypriots.org, but one where they get to keep for themselves the spoils of war. They want the Turkish army to steal from us, they just don't want to share the spoils of war with Turkey.

The TCs are the excuse that Turkey uses to occupy Cyprus. If your leadership comes out and say what is written in Cypriots.org then the Cyprus problem would be solved the next day because Turkey would no longer have any excuse to occupy north Cyprus.


I guess you are not reading what I am writing so I give up :D You are still talking about a random organisation and their "unitary" Cyprus idea. Which is good but unitary solution NOT the only way to unite Cyprus and its not even on the table. You can want it, I can want it, but the fact is that everybody including your politicians from DISY to AKEL talks about federal solution. And If you old enough (which I dont think so) and remember Annan plan and the results, you can see that which community wants to end this occupation. This way or that way. I am bot saying that it was the best deal but If that was happened today we were gonna celebrate 14th year of united Cyprus. That was the ONLY time world asked my community's opinion about something and we gave the answer. And your community said OXI. You are playing this game with Turkey as you did in 15 July 1974. And I am repeating, no body asked my little community's opinion about anything. Neither when your sons of bitches were trying to do ENOSIS or when Turkey occupied Cyprus... And about Akıncı, yes he always said that Turkey and Turkish settlers has to go home, actually spend his life to saying that. You guys are reading about him from your newspaper right now but he is in politics for 40 years. Do your research about it too but I dont think you will bother :) It is really shame that how people can be this ignorant and unlearned. But I know thats easier way to live this life.
User avatar
JustCypriot
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:54 pm

Re: Cypriotism (Cypriot Nationalism)

Postby Sotos » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:06 pm

The Annan plan was a partition plan and has nothing to do with what is written in cypriots.org (which is a "random organisation" which YOU posted about). We are NOT going to accept any partition plans like the Annan plan, so the earlier you realize this the better. Your community is at the negotiating table with your elected leader, so your community's opinion is always asked, and your opinion is always aligned with that of Turkey. Even when it comes to the issue of Settlers Akinci insists that all of them should stay either with citizenship or work permit.

When I read cypriots.org I thought you had something to do with it and that you supported what was written there. But as it turns out you are just another idiot who thinks you can fool us in accepting some crappy so called "solution" by selling us crap about supposedly believing in "Cypriotism" when in reality all you want is to legalize what you stole from us in 1974.
User avatar
Sotos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11356
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:50 am

Re: Cypriotism (Cypriot Nationalism)

Postby JustCypriot » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:33 pm

Sotos wrote:The Annan plan was a partition plan and has nothing to do with what is written in cypriots.org (which is a "random organisation" which YOU posted about). We are NOT going to accept any partition plans like the Annan plan, so the earlier you realize this the better. Your community is at the negotiating table with your elected leader, so your community's opinion is always asked, and your opinion is always aligned with that of Turkey. Even when it comes to the issue of Settlers Akinci insists that all of them should stay either with citizenship or work permit.

When I read cypriots.org I thought you had something to do with it and that you supported what was written there. But as it turns out you are just another idiot who thinks you can fool us in accepting some crappy so called "solution" by selling us crap about supposedly believing in "Cypriotism" when in reality all you want is to legalize what you stole from us in 1974.


First of all check you PM and tell me that "idiot" thing face to face if you are a man enough and not gonna hide :)

And second of all, I guess I was clear enough that I personally support unitary solution with my heart. I was just telling you some FACTS about current situation with indicating that I am not happy but your parties also talking about federal shit. Unfortunately unitary solution is not on the table. And all other things that we talk was about "who caused all this shit". You insist about TCs are responsible for the current situation of Cyprus and I was tried to explain you IDIOT (and I want to tell this to your face in real, not only from here) that there is no such a thing. Traitor GCs wanted to end "unitary" independent Cyprus to achieve fuckin Enosis some years ago TODAY and gave fucking reason to Turkey occupy my country. But you keep on talk same stuff like a autistic kid.
User avatar
JustCypriot
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:54 pm

Re: Cypriotism (Cypriot Nationalism)

Postby Sotos » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:09 pm

JustCypriot wrote:
Sotos wrote:The Annan plan was a partition plan and has nothing to do with what is written in cypriots.org (which is a "random organisation" which YOU posted about). We are NOT going to accept any partition plans like the Annan plan, so the earlier you realize this the better. Your community is at the negotiating table with your elected leader, so your community's opinion is always asked, and your opinion is always aligned with that of Turkey. Even when it comes to the issue of Settlers Akinci insists that all of them should stay either with citizenship or work permit.

When I read cypriots.org I thought you had something to do with it and that you supported what was written there. But as it turns out you are just another idiot who thinks you can fool us in accepting some crappy so called "solution" by selling us crap about supposedly believing in "Cypriotism" when in reality all you want is to legalize what you stole from us in 1974.


First of all check you PM and tell me that "idiot" thing face to face if you are a man enough and not gonna hide :)

And second of all, I guess I was clear enough that I personally support unitary solution with my heart. I was just telling you some FACTS about current situation with indicating that I am not happy but your parties also talking about federal shit. Unfortunately unitary solution is not on the table. And all other things that we talk was about "who caused all this shit". You insist about TCs are responsible for the current situation of Cyprus and I was tried to explain you IDIOT (and I want to tell this to your face in real, not only from here) that there is no such a thing. Traitor GCs wanted to end "unitary" independent Cyprus to achieve fuckin Enosis some years ago TODAY and gave fucking reason to Turkey occupy my country. But you keep on talk same stuff like a autistic kid.


I have no time to waste meeting idiots, and I would suggest to you not to play the tough guy because there are people who would gladly meet you just to kick your ass. Unless this is what you want. To go back to the occupied crying that you were attacked by GCs :roll:

Your community has been working for partition since the 50s. The coup was just the excuse for Turkey to invade, and now you are using it as an excuse as well to hide the responsibility of your community. The only reason that unitary solution is not on the table is because the majority of your community doesn't accept a unitary state. You are the autistic one if you can't even realize this. And not only your community rejects a unitary state, even the kind of BBF they want is so divisive, undemocratic and dysfunctional that you can't even agree with those from AKEL and DISY that are willing to make a great deal of compromises for a BBF.

The fact is that ANY amount of unity is seen as a "compromise" by the majority of your community. What the majority of your community really wants is legitimacy with a separate state of their own (i.e. partition), with as LITTLE unity as possible.
User avatar
Sotos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11356
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:50 am

Re: Cypriotism (Cypriot Nationalism)

Postby JustCypriot » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:18 pm

Sotos wrote:
JustCypriot wrote:
Sotos wrote:The Annan plan was a partition plan and has nothing to do with what is written in cypriots.org (which is a "random organisation" which YOU posted about). We are NOT going to accept any partition plans like the Annan plan, so the earlier you realize this the better. Your community is at the negotiating table with your elected leader, so your community's opinion is always asked, and your opinion is always aligned with that of Turkey. Even when it comes to the issue of Settlers Akinci insists that all of them should stay either with citizenship or work permit.

When I read cypriots.org I thought you had something to do with it and that you supported what was written there. But as it turns out you are just another idiot who thinks you can fool us in accepting some crappy so called "solution" by selling us crap about supposedly believing in "Cypriotism" when in reality all you want is to legalize what you stole from us in 1974.


First of all check you PM and tell me that "idiot" thing face to face if you are a man enough and not gonna hide :)

And second of all, I guess I was clear enough that I personally support unitary solution with my heart. I was just telling you some FACTS about current situation with indicating that I am not happy but your parties also talking about federal shit. Unfortunately unitary solution is not on the table. And all other things that we talk was about "who caused all this shit". You insist about TCs are responsible for the current situation of Cyprus and I was tried to explain you IDIOT (and I want to tell this to your face in real, not only from here) that there is no such a thing. Traitor GCs wanted to end "unitary" independent Cyprus to achieve fuckin Enosis some years ago TODAY and gave fucking reason to Turkey occupy my country. But you keep on talk same stuff like a autistic kid.


I have no time to waste meeting idiots, and I would suggest to you not to play the tough guy because there are people who would gladly meet you just to kick your ass. Unless this is what you want. To go back to the occupied crying that you were attacked by GCs :roll:

Your community has been working for partition since the 50s. The coup was just the excuse for Turkey to invade, and now you are using it as an excuse as well to hide the responsibility of your community. The only reason that unitary solution is not on the table is because the majority of your community doesn't accept a unitary state. You are the autistic one if you can't even realize this. And not only your community rejects a unitary state, even the kind of BBF they want is so divisive, undemocratic and dysfunctional that you can't even agree with those from AKEL and DISY that are willing to make a great deal of compromises for a BBF.

The fact is that ANY amount of unity is seen as a "compromise" by the majority of your community. What the majority of your community really wants is legitimacy with a separate state of their own (i.e. partition), with as LITTLE unity as possible.


Just stop bullshit and reply the PM you classic coward autistic putana :D ahaha ante!!
User avatar
JustCypriot
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:54 pm

Re: Cypriotism (Cypriot Nationalism)

Postby Sotos » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:32 pm

JustCypriot wrote:
Sotos wrote:
JustCypriot wrote:
Sotos wrote:The Annan plan was a partition plan and has nothing to do with what is written in cypriots.org (which is a "random organisation" which YOU posted about). We are NOT going to accept any partition plans like the Annan plan, so the earlier you realize this the better. Your community is at the negotiating table with your elected leader, so your community's opinion is always asked, and your opinion is always aligned with that of Turkey. Even when it comes to the issue of Settlers Akinci insists that all of them should stay either with citizenship or work permit.

When I read cypriots.org I thought you had something to do with it and that you supported what was written there. But as it turns out you are just another idiot who thinks you can fool us in accepting some crappy so called "solution" by selling us crap about supposedly believing in "Cypriotism" when in reality all you want is to legalize what you stole from us in 1974.


First of all check you PM and tell me that "idiot" thing face to face if you are a man enough and not gonna hide :)

And second of all, I guess I was clear enough that I personally support unitary solution with my heart. I was just telling you some FACTS about current situation with indicating that I am not happy but your parties also talking about federal shit. Unfortunately unitary solution is not on the table. And all other things that we talk was about "who caused all this shit". You insist about TCs are responsible for the current situation of Cyprus and I was tried to explain you IDIOT (and I want to tell this to your face in real, not only from here) that there is no such a thing. Traitor GCs wanted to end "unitary" independent Cyprus to achieve fuckin Enosis some years ago TODAY and gave fucking reason to Turkey occupy my country. But you keep on talk same stuff like a autistic kid.


I have no time to waste meeting idiots, and I would suggest to you not to play the tough guy because there are people who would gladly meet you just to kick your ass. Unless this is what you want. To go back to the occupied crying that you were attacked by GCs :roll:

Your community has been working for partition since the 50s. The coup was just the excuse for Turkey to invade, and now you are using it as an excuse as well to hide the responsibility of your community. The only reason that unitary solution is not on the table is because the majority of your community doesn't accept a unitary state. You are the autistic one if you can't even realize this. And not only your community rejects a unitary state, even the kind of BBF they want is so divisive, undemocratic and dysfunctional that you can't even agree with those from AKEL and DISY that are willing to make a great deal of compromises for a BBF.

The fact is that ANY amount of unity is seen as a "compromise" by the majority of your community. What the majority of your community really wants is legitimacy with a separate state of their own (i.e. partition), with as LITTLE unity as possible.


Just stop bullshit and reply the PM you classic coward autistic putana :D ahaha ante!!


:roll: In your PM you are asking for my phone number. Why don't you give me yours?
User avatar
Sotos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11356
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:50 am

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests