The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Cypriotism (Cypriot Nationalism)

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Re: Cypriotism (Cypriot Nationalism)

Postby JustCypriot » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:19 pm

Sotos wrote:I am not giving you my number


Sotos wrote:Parking of Dolce Club, today at 19:30:
https://www.google.com/maps/@34.711534,33.1388989,17z


Oh just fuckin cut short this bullshit and give me your telephone number coward bastard. Its been 10th message I am writing and I wont be driving there to see an empty parking lot. Are you even fucking man? I am gonna come to you (and believe me I am not gonna only beat you up, so be prepare for that too) and you are fucking afraid that much to write me your telephone number? First "no I dont want to give my phone number" and now "come to this address and send me photo". You chicken shit, you showed everybody that how coward bastards you are? Like in 1974 today, your fathers provoked and hided in the fucking caves in Kyrenia :D Normally Cypriot person shouldnt be coward I am ashamed from you, but you are probably one of the son of the ones who bastard turks raped in 1974. so your cowardness comes from there. BE A MAN WRITE ME YOUR FUCKING PHONE AND I AM IN LIMASSOL TONIGHT! Its my 10th message here and 10th from PM.
User avatar
JustCypriot
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:54 pm

Re: Cypriotism (Cypriot Nationalism)

Postby Get Real! » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:27 pm

JustCypriot wrote:
Sotos wrote:I am not giving you my number


Sotos wrote:Parking of Dolce Club, today at 19:30:
https://www.google.com/maps/@34.711534,33.1388989,17z


Oh just fuckin cut short this bullshit and give me your telephone number coward bastard. Its been 10th message I am writing and I wont be driving there to see an empty parking lot. Are you even fucking man? I am gonna come to you (and believe me I am not gonna only beat you up, so be prepare for that too) and you are fucking afraid that much to write me your telephone number? First "no I dont want to give my phone number" and now "come to this address and send me photo". You chicken shit, you showed everybody that how coward bastards you are? Like in 1974 today, your fathers provoked and hided in the fucking caves in Kyrenia :D Normally Cypriot person shouldnt be coward I am ashamed from you, but you are probably one of the son of the ones who bastard turks raped in 1974. so your cowardness comes from there. BE A MAN WRITE ME YOUR FUCKING PHONE AND I AM IN LIMASSOL TONIGHT! Its my 10th message here and 10th from PM.

Hey, he gave you a location with map and a time slot!

What else do you want? What do you want phone numbers for… to wish him happy birthday? :?

Either show up at the time and place, or knock it off and move on.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 43530
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Cypriotism (Cypriot Nationalism)

Postby Sotos » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:28 pm

I will be there at 19:30. What you say in the forum is recorded. Now post your picture in the forum, so later you will not go to the police claiming ... "I was just a passer by and I was attacked and I have nothing to do with that justCypriot dude".

Either that or shut the fuck up. And remove our flag as an avatar and use this instead:

tc.jpg


:lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Sotos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11356
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:50 am

Re: Cypriotism (Cypriot Nationalism)

Postby JustCypriot » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:43 pm

Ah you little pussies :) I am wasting time. I am the one who wants to beat him and fuck his mom, listen what he and his friend says :) Guys that should be glory for you that a real Cypriot want to fuck your mothers since they raped by dirty Turks in 1974. Be man enough and answer me. I am not gonna drive all the way to Limassol to see fucking empty parking lot. I started all this with asking you your phone number and this is the message I got from "Sotos"
I am not giving you my number
Now you write your number so I can call you tonight when I am in the parking lot and hear your shakey bitch voice. :D scumbag cowards.
User avatar
JustCypriot
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:54 pm

Re: Cypriotism (Cypriot Nationalism)

Postby Get Real! » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:48 pm

JustCypriot wrote:Now you write your number so I can call you tonight when I am in the parking lot and hear your shakey bitch voice. :D scumbag cowards.

“Give me your number so I can show you what a loud-mouth idiot I am!”

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You're a weirdo dude...
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 43530
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Cypriotism (Cypriot Nationalism)

Postby Sotos » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:53 pm

I will reply at around 20:00, after (a) I am done with you, (b) you don't show up.
User avatar
Sotos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11356
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:50 am

Re: Cypriotism (Cypriot Nationalism)

Postby Get Real! » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:55 pm

JustCypriot wrote:At 12:19 pm...

BE A MAN WRITE ME YOUR FUCKING PHONE AND I AM IN LIMASSOL TONIGHT!


JustCypriot wrote:At 12:43 pm...

I am not gonna drive all the way to Limassol to see fucking empty parking lot.


So you WERE in Limassol at 12:19 and then drove away by 12:43, and all the while posting on the forum while driving too? :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 43530
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Cypriotism (Cypriot Nationalism)

Postby Get Real! » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:21 pm

I’m trying to comprehend how beating someone up over the phone works... :?

A: Hello?

B: Yes?

A: Hello, are you John?

B: Yes… who are you?

A: I’m just the guy who wants to beat you up!

B: Oh OK, get on with it please.

A: There… and there… and take that too… so how do you like that, huh?

B: Ouch… OK… you got me!

A: Hey, no worries.

B: Oh boy, I sure deserved that!

A: You sure did… and let that be a lesson to you!

B: Thanks, bye-bye then.

A: Bye.

:?
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 43530
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Cypriotism (Cypriot Nationalism)

Postby Sotos » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:36 pm

This idiot is full of shit. It is clear that he wants the number just to swear at me from a safe distance :roll: The only other possibility is that the occupation regime sends losers like him to provoke and then get beaten up, so they can then claim that they need the Turkish army for protection. And unfortunately our political leadership, media and police are quick to judge that an "innocent" TC was attacked by "racist" GCs. :roll:
User avatar
Sotos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11356
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 2:50 am

Re: Cypriotism (Cypriot Nationalism)

Postby JustCypriot » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:47 pm

Get Real! wrote:
JustCypriot wrote:At 12:19 pm...

BE A MAN WRITE ME YOUR FUCKING PHONE AND I AM IN LIMASSOL TONIGHT!


JustCypriot wrote:At 12:43 pm...

I am not gonna drive all the way to Limassol to see fucking empty parking lot.


So you WERE in Limassol at 12:19 and then drove away by 12:43, and all the while posting on the forum while driving too? :lol:


My English is not good bravo you grammar bastard! :) You are funny but I am done with you son of bitches. If you become a man enough reply the my PMs and we will see each other tonight. If not get lost. You guys get used to talk shit behind keyboard and hide behind your mothers legs but thats not how it goes in the real world. If not this time you will learn next time. This is enough humiliation for you forum putanas. I am gonna repeat with the best quate I have ever heard:

Sotos wrote:I am not giving you my number


always love to see how a GC cowards looks like. but it makes me feel bad at the same time :D fucking bastards of rapist anatolian turks. just 44 years ago. sad sad story.
User avatar
JustCypriot
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:54 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests