The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Cypriotism (Cypriot Nationalism)

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Re: Cypriotism (Cypriot Nationalism)

Postby Get Real! » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:35 pm

JustCypriot wrote:Another pussy fart from you :) But dont worry soon I will see you and your photo will be here. Now continue to talk. Save the police number that your friends shared because you will need it soon :D

You fucking little faggot... don't come back here again.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 41975
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Cypriotism (Cypriot Nationalism)

Postby kurupetos » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:39 pm

JustCypriot wrote:I am starting to like this forum :D Bunch of coward idiots.

kurupetos wrote:
JustCypriot wrote:
kurupetos wrote:I'm older than you Levent. I live in Cyprus. I won't ask you where you live, because I already know that you live in London. :lol:

Send my cousin Lordo, my regards! Ta! :D


What the hell you are talking about :D Guys is this guy real or joke. Who the fuck is Levent. What the hell is going on in this forum :shock: :lol:

Thanks for your pm. Unfortunately I won't be able to fulfill your request because I prefer women... and I already have a girlfriend. :mrgreen:

However I can forward your message to my cousin Lordo/YFred. Ta! :D


How about your mom? Can you forward her to me :)

No, you won't like her. She is not a supporter of gay rights. Lordo is the one you need. :lol:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18473
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: Cypriotism (Cypriot Nationalism)

Postby JustCypriot » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:07 pm

Get Real! wrote:
JustCypriot wrote:Another pussy fart from you :) But dont worry soon I will see you and your photo will be here. Now continue to talk. Save the police number that your friends shared because you will need it soon :D

You fucking little faggot... don't come back here again.


You are on the list to retired pussy :)
User avatar
JustCypriot
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:54 pm

Re: Cypriotism (Cypriot Nationalism)

Postby JustCypriot » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:19 pm

kurupetos wrote:No, you won't like her. She is not a supporter of gay rights. Lordo is the one you need. :lol:


I would like to have your mom, so she can have something real in her. You know your women likes TCs dick a lot. Again we Cypriots are the same but god made ours bigger, no one knows why :D All GC women that I know says there are two differences between us. TC men has bigger dicks and GC men are coward pussies. But no worries we can still be one nation :) We will increase our statistical average.

And you are the third one kurupetros. You wait for me too because I guess there is someone in this forum will help me to tell the names of you guys :wink: Then party will start. soon..
User avatar
JustCypriot
New Member
New Member
 
Posts: 31
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:54 pm

Re: Cypriotism (Cypriot Nationalism)

Postby Get Real! » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:22 pm

JustCypriot wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
JustCypriot wrote:Another pussy fart from you :) But dont worry soon I will see you and your photo will be here. Now continue to talk. Save the police number that your friends shared because you will need it soon :D

You fucking little faggot... don't come back here again.

You are on the list to retired pussy :)

So you want men’s phone numbers in the south so they can fuck your smelly Turkish arse, eh?

You disgusting little poofter!
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 41975
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Cypriotism (Cypriot Nationalism)

Postby Get Real! » Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:25 pm

JustCypriot wrote:And you are the third one kurupetros. You wait for me too because I guess there is someone in this forum will help me to tell the names of you guys :wink: Then party will start. soon..

Is that where you bend over and take it Greek style, by a group?

Now we know why you wanted phone numbers... pusht pezevenk... :lol:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 41975
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Cypriotism (Cypriot Nationalism)

Postby Cap » Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:34 pm

If you can handle this, you're on my team.



Image
User avatar
Cap
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6956
Joined: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:55 pm
Location: Cypriot Empire

Re: Cypriotism (Cypriot Nationalism)

Postby repulsewarrior » Sun Jul 22, 2018 3:20 am

...i'm not the same person i was, since my uncle's bones were found a few months ago with a hole in his hand. I'm not the same since my brother's bones were found with him, and two of the bullets that made the holes in him with what was left of his body.

Yet, there are family members to be found, that still leaves me waiting.

...my cousin, and my aunt, are two of the few on my side of this story; it has torn my family apart. Some of us remember the betrayal, the denial, the revenge, with patience, and many of my family despise the fact that we exist. There is a difference between us that will not fade; those of us who realise that "Turkishness" and "Greekness" are one in the same, and those who hate anything Turkish as though Greeks exist but Cypriots do not.

...my little secret is that Grivas is my great uncle, i take heart that his brother is not at all like him.

JustCypriot, if you allow yourself to be distracted by a few members of this little Forum, if you allow hatred to overcome the sense that Cypriots have Grace, then you betray us, the rest of us who are unlike "them". What will you do now that you have been treated badly? Will you ignore "us"? Where is Cypriot nationalism; in your heart? Against these "Greeks", will you become "Turkish"? Where is the dialog that is needed, the bravery? Have you retired from the first bold attempts you made? I hope not. While Cypriots on both sides of the divide exist, their position is usurped by a false debate. Do you become a part of that debate, or not? If you really want to piss "them" off, stick to facts; stick to the cause you came to discuss: as you say, "Cypriotism".
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8061
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Cypriotism (Cypriot Nationalism)

Postby Lordo » Sun Aug 05, 2018 10:53 pm

nationalism where ever it has surfaced has shown to be a total disaster and continous to ne so. why should it be any different in cyprus especially when there are two communities.

this young man who started this thread needs to sturdy a little more closely the history of nationalism.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11648
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Cypriotism (Cypriot Nationalism)

Postby kurupetos » Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:51 pm

Lordo wrote:nationalism where ever it has surfaced has shown to be a total disaster and continous to ne so. why should it be any different in cyprus especially when there are two communities.

this young man who started this thread needs to sturdy a little more closely the history of nationalism.

You can teach him, cousin. You're a great teacher. :mrgreen:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18473
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests