The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Russia denies

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: Russia denies

Postby Pyrpolizer » Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:38 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:Actually the STUPID one is you by wasting your time in a forum of an insignificant island.
We know what we are, we are not fantasizing like you who thinks Australia is a World player.
Australia is a mosquito compared to the real World players.


I consider your AKEL stupid and your brains stupid for your way of thinking. It’s always been a liability.

If we had an imbecile like Toff in Australia who through quite some negligence blew up a power station that killed electricity workers and Navy personnel, he would be in jail.

There would be so much outrage.

Your thought process has contaminated your brains so much that you think regimes like Pootin are somehow better than what we have in the West. We don’t care if Pootin stays in power for the next 50 years. He will because he isn’t accountable.

Trump however is accountable. Is only in power to the end of the year unless he wins the next election in which case he gets another 4 years but that’s it.

Australia isn’t a superpower. But definitely no mosquito. It punches above its weight. And it sure as hell giving Chy-na a very hard time both politically and militarily as well in the South Chy-na Sea. It doesn’t roll over or succumb to Chy-nese provocations of which there are many. They are arresting our citizens now but they will pay the price for that and a very heavy price that’s going to really hurt them.

If they threaten our economy, they have assets in Australia they will lose. We have been waiting for this for a very long time. Most Australians do not want to be so dependent on Chy-na. If you want to, then keep in mind you will lose your country.


Ha! Found it!

What do you mean with your repetitive "you" , "you" ? I personally don't even bother to go vote.
And no, neither the AKEL nor the DESY or the Elam or the Green voters are stupid. They know very well what they are doing.Some stick to some ideology, the majority however vote for their own interests.
You are actually making a fool of yourself calling people stupid. Go on and call the Greek people "stupid" for electing a far left PM like Tsipras, who also appointed a far left economist like Varoufakis.

NB.Christofia's Minister of defense who was responsible for the explossion at Mari IS_in_prison.
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10514
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: Russia denies

Postby Paphitis » Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:13 am

Pyrpolizer wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:Actually the STUPID one is you by wasting your time in a forum of an insignificant island.
We know what we are, we are not fantasizing like you who thinks Australia is a World player.
Australia is a mosquito compared to the real World players.


I consider your AKEL stupid and your brains stupid for your way of thinking. It’s always been a liability.

If we had an imbecile like Toff in Australia who through quite some negligence blew up a power station that killed electricity workers and Navy personnel, he would be in jail.

There would be so much outrage.

Your thought process has contaminated your brains so much that you think regimes like Pootin are somehow better than what we have in the West. We don’t care if Pootin stays in power for the next 50 years. He will because he isn’t accountable.

Trump however is accountable. Is only in power to the end of the year unless he wins the next election in which case he gets another 4 years but that’s it.

Australia isn’t a superpower. But definitely no mosquito. It punches above its weight. And it sure as hell giving Chy-na a very hard time both politically and militarily as well in the South Chy-na Sea. It doesn’t roll over or succumb to Chy-nese provocations of which there are many. They are arresting our citizens now but they will pay the price for that and a very heavy price that’s going to really hurt them.

If they threaten our economy, they have assets in Australia they will lose. We have been waiting for this for a very long time. Most Australians do not want to be so dependent on Chy-na. If you want to, then keep in mind you will lose your country.


Ha! Found it!

What do you mean with your repetitive "you" , "you" ? I personally don't even bother to go vote.
And no, neither the AKEL nor the DESY or the Elam or the Green voters are stupid. They know very well what they are doing.Some stick to some ideology, the majority however vote for their own interests.
You are actually making a fool of yourself calling people stupid. Go on and call the Greek people "stupid" for electing a far left PM like Tsipras, who also appointed a far left economist like Varoufakis.

NB.Christofia's Minister of defense who was responsible for the explossion at Mari IS_in_prison.


I called AKEL stupid.

And what interests do people have when voting? Sure, some may have interests. But they are so few. The majority of people have no interest whatsoever and vote on ideological grounds.

The fact that 30% of people continued to vote for AKEL after Mari is just insane to me when they should have less than 5%
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 28364
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Russia denies

Postby repulsewarrior » Thu Dec 17, 2020 7:09 pm



Putin speaks.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10053
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Russia denies

Postby Get Real! » Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:14 pm

Putin: Navalny Wasn't Important Enough To Poison, Russia "Would've Finished The Job"

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... nished-job

Exactly what I said at the onset! :roll:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 43109
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Russia denies

Postby Paphitis » Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:41 am

Get Real! wrote:Putin: Navalny Wasn't Important Enough To Poison, Russia "Would've Finished The Job"

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... nished-job

Exactly what I said at the onset! :roll:


This was the third attempt on his life.

Zerohedge isn’t a reliable source. Always doing Russia’s bidding.

I’m afraid the motives are far too strong just to dismiss so flippantly.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 28364
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Russia denies

Postby Get Real! » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:58 am

Paphitis wrote:
Get Real! wrote:Putin: Navalny Wasn't Important Enough To Poison, Russia "Would've Finished The Job"

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... nished-job

Exactly what I said at the onset! :roll:


This was the third attempt on his life.

Zerohedge isn’t a reliable source. Always doing Russia’s bidding.

I’m afraid the motives are far too strong just to dismiss so flippantly.

ZH is an aggregator… learn the difference. :roll:
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 43109
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Russia denies

Postby Paphitis » Fri Dec 18, 2020 4:06 am

Get Real! wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Get Real! wrote:Putin: Navalny Wasn't Important Enough To Poison, Russia "Would've Finished The Job"

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... nished-job

Exactly what I said at the onset! :roll:


This was the third attempt on his life.

Zerohedge isn’t a reliable source. Always doing Russia’s bidding.

I’m afraid the motives are far too strong just to dismiss so flippantly.

ZH is an aggregator… learn the difference. :roll:


And very carefully curated it is as well.

Never seen them ever, curate anything in support with any western country - just Russia mainly. And after that only henchmen countries like Syria, Iran, North Korea, Chy-na and every deplorable under the sun.

Can you actually see how they are not reputable and are an easy target?

Russia isn’t right 100% of the time as if they are the model innocent and beacon of morality and justice along with Iran and their like and the US can’t be wrong 100% of the time as if they are the fascistic dictators, and the Satan of the world.

It’s just silly propaganda.

Having said that, the MSM in the US and elsewhere is also very bad as we have seen in the last 4 years and during the last US election. But zerohedge is just ridiculous.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 28364
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Russia denies

Postby Londonrake » Sun Dec 20, 2020 8:58 pm

Get Real! wrote:Putin: Navalny Wasn't Important Enough To Poison, Russia "Would've Finished The Job"

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... nished-job

Exactly what I said at the onset! :roll:


Hello! :lol: How ya doin'?

Your view that Putin's GRU thugs are omnipotent is cutely naive.

They actually managed to toast Litvinenko in London. Well done! But in doing so left a trail as big and wide as the Grand Canyon. Polonium all over the place. Despite that and all of the other evidentual facts - plus, even a deathbed statement from the man himself laying out who/why/how- we still had a useful idiot in here, rushing to say it was all just "anti-Russian theatrics". :lol: Russia denies.

They botched the Skripal hit. Although, I submit, from Putin's POV he had it coming. They did manage to waste an innocent bystander of course. Despite all that - we still had a useful idiot in here rushing to say it was all just "anti-Russian theatrics" :lol: Russia denies.

They botched the attempted OPCW hack in Holland. It really was a Keystone Cops affair. Russia denies.

Georgi Markov - another success. Russia denies.

Anna Politkovskaya. A Russian investigative journalist. Very good at it actually. They botched poisoning her - she survived - so they shot her - on Putin's birthday, Russia denies.

Petr Verzilov, a member of the protest group Pussy Riot (yep, you've got me boxed in there :D ) collapsed due to poisoning (botched). Russia denies.

Viktor Yushchenko. Ukranian President and anti-Russian. A botched poisoning attempt. Russia denies.

Vladimir Kara-Murza. Anti-Putin opposition politician. Two botched attempts at poisoning him. Russia denies.

Alexei Navalny. A man who became as popular as it's possible as an opposition politician in Vladimr Putin's Russia. Collapsed into a coma in flight after being poisoned with Novichok in an airport terminal in Siberia. He survived - botched. Russia denies.

There are many more actually. Poisoning is a traditionally favoured method of the Russian security services.

It isn't really that you don't believe all of this stuff. It's that you don't want to. I would love to know what the reason for that is. As a student of human psychology. :wink:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_S ... ssinations

Not that you would ever look at it of course. :lol:
Londonrake
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2699
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: Russia denies

Postby repulsewarrior » Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:53 pm

https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/21/europe/r ... ign=201221

"A Russian agent sent to tail opposition leader Alexey Navalny has revealed how he was poisoned in August -- with the lethal nerve agent Novichok planted in his underpants."

...more grist for the mill.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10053
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Russia denies

Postby Londonrake » Tue Dec 22, 2020 7:26 pm

repulsewarrior wrote:https://www.cnn.com/2020/12/21/europe/russia-navalny-poisoning-underpants-ward/index.html?utm_source=email&utm_medium=editorial&utm_content=news&utm_campaign=201221

"A Russian agent sent to tail opposition leader Alexey Navalny has revealed how he was poisoned in August -- with the lethal nerve agent Novichok planted in his underpants."

...more grist for the mill.


Well, when you're using a substance classified as a WMD - in order to "make a point" - it's a novel way of ensuring you don't waste innocent bystanders. As they did in Salisbury. The Keystone Cops CAN learn then?
Londonrake
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2699
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Previous

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests