The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Paphitis » Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:47 pm

Get Real! wrote::lol:

false.jpg


Heretic! :mrgreen:
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 27809
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby miltiades » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:34 pm

After a recount Georgia remains with Biden !!
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18181
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby MR-from-NG » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:03 pm

miltiades wrote:After a recount Georgia remains with Biden !!

Were we expecting something else? Every recount will remain with Biden, even that cunt Trump knows this :evil: :evil:
MR-from-NG
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3309
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby miltiades » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:23 pm

Well mate? Paphitis was !!; :lol:
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18181
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Kikapu » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:40 pm

MR-from-NG wrote:
miltiades wrote:After a recount Georgia remains with Biden !!

Were we expecting something else? Every recount will remain with Biden, even that cunt Trump knows this :evil: :evil:

Exactly. The cunt knew he was going to lose even before the election, hence the pre-planning how to try to steal the election with all the frivolous lawsuits because they do not have any evidence of fraud, but the cunt’s cult brain-dead followers swallow anything the cunt puts in their mouth. :D
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15549
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Paphitis » Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:43 pm

Kikapu wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:
miltiades wrote:After a recount Georgia remains with Biden !!

Were we expecting something else? Every recount will remain with Biden, even that cunt Trump knows this :evil: :evil:

Exactly. The cunt knew he was going to lose even before the election, hence the pre-planning how to try to steal the election with all the frivolous lawsuits because they do not have any evidence of fraud, but the cunt’s cult brain-dead followers swallow anything the cunt puts in their mouth. :D


You are just hoping that's true.

But you could be wrong. Trump might in fact be onto something. Regardless, it needs to be looked at because hundreds of people have signed affidavits, and they would be committing fraud themselves if its proven they have lied, since they have made serious allegations which need to be investigated.

People like you say that Trump is defying democracy. But actually denying him his legal right to question the result and its fairness is as much against democracy, if not more against democracy as denying him his rights in doing so is an attack on democracy because one of the tenets of democracy is allowing people like Trump and his supporters to ask the particular questions they are asking and because these questions have been asked, they deserve to be answered respectfully and in full compliance with US Law by the judiciary after a thorough evaluation of the existing evidence, or lack of.

I, unlike you, can not in all consciousness be 100% certain that illegal acts did not take place in this election. It isn't by any means beyond the realms of any possibility. I can not rule it out. as such, we need to be sure that these results are fair and just, in the interest of democracy. Anything less is an actual attack on democracy and very undermining to democracy as well and it will not lead to good things.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 27809
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby miltiades » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:21 pm

Shut the fuck up you stupid moron.
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18181
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Kikapu » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:37 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:
miltiades wrote:After a recount Georgia remains with Biden !!

Were we expecting something else? Every recount will remain with Biden, even that cunt Trump knows this :evil: :evil:

Exactly. The cunt knew he was going to lose even before the election, hence the pre-planning how to try to steal the election with all the frivolous lawsuits because they do not have any evidence of fraud, but the cunt’s cult brain-dead followers swallow anything the cunt puts in their mouth. :D


You are just hoping that's true.

But you could be wrong. Trump might in fact be onto something. Regardless, it needs to be looked at because hundreds of people have signed affidavits, and they would be committing fraud themselves if its proven they have lied, since they have made serious allegations which need to be investigated.

People like you say that Trump is defying democracy. But actually denying him his legal right to question the result and its fairness is as much against democracy, if not more against democracy as denying him his rights in doing so is an attack on democracy because one of the tenets of democracy is allowing people like Trump and his supporters to ask the particular questions they are asking and because these questions have been asked, they deserve to be answered respectfully and in full compliance with US Law by the judiciary after a thorough evaluation of the existing evidence, or lack of.

I, unlike you, can not in all consciousness be 100% certain that illegal acts did not take place in this election. It isn't by any means beyond the realms of any possibility. I can not rule it out. as such, we need to be sure that these results are fair and just, in the interest of democracy. Anything less is an actual attack on democracy and very undermining to democracy as well and it will not lead to good things.


Trump’s brain- dead loyalist are willing to die for him, let alone lie for him to remain in office illegally. :roll:

I have already told you many times that there are irregularities in every election. It does not make them wide spread fraud to win the election. If there were factual evidence of fraud in a way that would change the results, I too would support trump in his claims, but the cunt is doing now what he told us he would do way before the election. It was all planned out in the event he would lose. :roll:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15549
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby repulsewarrior » Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:12 pm

...now things have come full circle. What with all the rigging Presidents have done in elections outside the USA, it seems natural to expect that the same lack of Principal would be reflected in their own politics.

Indeed, there is a bright side; American Justice exists. Despite the time that this will take, this story of corruption will be exposed to its scrutiny. America may find, in this the impetus to look into itself, change.

...certainly, there are issues, like systematic racism, which we can thank Trump for exposing, and in dividing the People, Red and Blue, revealing the weaknesses in that too, (never mind America's Health System).

Making America great again will have new meaning.

Things are actually looking good.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9885
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Kikapu » Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:37 pm

There has been a lot of talk recently for Trump to be pardoned, either giving one to himself, or resign and have Mike Pence give him one. However, no one has asked the question for what reason is there for Trump to be pardoned for? As it stands now, Trump has not been charged with anything, has not been tried and found guilty of anything or is serving prison sentence to be pardoned for. That is not to say that all these would not happened to Trump once he becomes a private citizen on January 20th, 2021. I am almost certain that, after January 20th, Trump will become the modern day Julius Caesar where he will be “knifed” by so many institutions and individuals which he has fucked over the years, especially all those he has personally fucked during his 4 years in office. Trump has made a lot of enemies which is why he is trying his hardest to stay alive for another 4 years by trying to steal the election so to remain in office. No Julius Caesar, sorry, I mean sorry Trump, but your days are numbered, where you will be so humiliated for all the crimes you have committed, even tricky dick Nixon will say from his grave, “thank god for Donald Trump who has been a bigger dick than myself so that I can now Rest In Peace till eternity”. :D
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15549
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests