The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Kikapu » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:08 pm

Get Real! wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
speech.jpg


No he doesn't!

he won't be coming out to make a concession speech.

Right now, the legitimacy of the election result is being questioned. There will be know concession speech until those questions are answered.

If fraud is proved to the extent necessary, then Biden will be making the concession speech.

Total fail! :lol:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/11/ ... on-results

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/11/ ... tification




Marc Elias, a Democratic election lawyer, said Trump and his allies have now lost 34 cases and won only two of them. The Pennsylvania verdict “is what a complete ass-kicking of the president’s legal effort looks like,” Elias, who was involved in the case, wrote on Twitter.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15985
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Paphitis » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:11 pm

Kikapu wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
speech.jpg


No he doesn't!

he won't be coming out to make a concession speech.

Right now, the legitimacy of the election result is being questioned. There will be know concession speech until those questions are answered.

If fraud is proved to the extent necessary, then Biden will be making the concession speech.

Total fail! :lol:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/11/ ... on-results

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/11/ ... tification




Marc Elias, a Democratic election lawyer, said Trump and his allies have now lost 34 cases and won only two of them. The Pennsylvania verdict “is what a complete ass-kicking of the president’s legal effort looks like,” Elias, who was involved in the case, wrote on Twitter.

:lol: :lol: :lol:


As an intelligent man who tried to tell me about the US Justice System I would have expected much better.

I have used the Australian Legal System, only just finished a matter a short few weeks ago and lasting about 2 years. I know what lawyers are like and their very deep strategic plays they are capable of pulling off. Sometimes it's a game of risk assessment and management. It's a literal game. Once you go legal, anything can happen. You just never know the rabbit the other side might pull out of a hat.

Get Real! wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
speech.jpg


No he doesn't!

he won't be coming out to make a concession speech.

Right now, the legitimacy of the election result is being questioned. There will be know concession speech until those questions are answered.

If fraud is proved to the extent necessary, then Biden will be making the concession speech.

Total fail! :lol:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/11/ ... on-results

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/11/ ... tification


Those results were completely expected. They are only filibusterer cases designed to gain time.

The fact they lost those is what the Legal Team wanted because they have no interest in the District Courts but are now able to appear to the Supreme Court. It saves them a LOT of time.

You are very naive about the justice system. Extremely naive.

People like you are like lambs to the slaughter.

The Legal Team have said they have not released their main piece of evidence. They have only provided isolated cases of fraud and malpractice knowing full well they will lose so they can go to the Supreme Courts. If and when they get there, is when they say "oh btw, we have evidence on the counting software..."
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 28386
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Kikapu » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:26 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
speech.jpg


No he doesn't!

he won't be coming out to make a concession speech.

Right now, the legitimacy of the election result is being questioned. There will be know concession speech until those questions are answered.

If fraud is proved to the extent necessary, then Biden will be making the concession speech.

Total fail! :lol:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/11/ ... on-results

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/11/ ... tification


Those results were completely expected. They are only filibusterer cases designed to gain time.

The fact they lost those is what the Legal Team wanted because they have no interest in the District Courts but are now able to appear to the Supreme Court. It saves them a LOT of time,

You are very naive about the justice system. Extremely naive.

People like you are like lambs to the slaughter.

The Legal Team have said they have not released their main piece of evidence. They have only provided isolated cases of fraud and malpractice knowing full well they will lose so they can go to the Supreme Courts. If and when they get there, is when they say "oh btw, we have evidence on the counting software..."


You are misguided about the legal appeals system to the US Supreme Court. Not all cases can be brought to the SC.

Trump needs to show the SC that the lower courts did not interpret the laws correctly when his claims were heard. In another words, Trump cannot take a case to the SC just because he lost the case in the lower courts. He needs to demonstrate that the judge did not apply the laws correctly. So far the judges were not given proofs, but just accusations only.

I do not expect not one case to go the the Supreme Court, and should any appear, non will be granted for Trump. The SC is not going to get drawn into Trump’s attempt to steal the election regardless how many justices are appointed by a Republican Presidents (6) and how many by Trump (3).
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15985
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Paphitis » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:30 pm

Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
speech.jpg


No he doesn't!

he won't be coming out to make a concession speech.

Right now, the legitimacy of the election result is being questioned. There will be know concession speech until those questions are answered.

If fraud is proved to the extent necessary, then Biden will be making the concession speech.

Total fail! :lol:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/11/ ... on-results

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/11/ ... tification


Those results were completely expected. They are only filibusterer cases designed to gain time.

The fact they lost those is what the Legal Team wanted because they have no interest in the District Courts but are now able to appear to the Supreme Court. It saves them a LOT of time,

You are very naive about the justice system. Extremely naive.

People like you are like lambs to the slaughter.

The Legal Team have said they have not released their main piece of evidence. They have only provided isolated cases of fraud and malpractice knowing full well they will lose so they can go to the Supreme Courts. If and when they get there, is when they say "oh btw, we have evidence on the counting software..."


You are misguided about the legal appeals system to the US Supreme Court. Not all cases can be brought to the SC.

Trump needs to show the SC that the lower courts did not interpret the laws correctly when his claims were heard. In another words, Trump cannot take a case to the SC just because he lost the case in the lower courts. He needs to demonstrate that the judge did not apply the laws correctly. So far the judges were not given proofs, but just accusations only.

I do not expect not one case to go the the Supreme Court, and should any appear, non will be granted for Trump. The SC is not going to get drawn into Trump’s attempt to steal the election regardless how many justices are appointed by a Republican President and how many by Trump (3).


I just saw a 30 minute briefing by Sydney Powell, who clearly stated that the results were expected. They were not expecting to win these cases and didn't want to win them.

She claimed these cases are not even scratching the surface, and that was deliberately done because they didn't want to win because it gives them a clear pathway to the SC.

The main case, which is there "ace" still hasn't been filed or submitted. There is a team of lawyers working on it and that they have so much information it is difficult and almost impossible to consume it all.

She said, the main even, or the "blockbuster" is still to come. I take that to mean that they are going after the Dominion Software itself. That is their case as far as I can tell, not the fact that a few dead people voted or a few signatures didn't match.

She said they have no interest in the District Courts.

The other amazing claim she made, is that according to their calculations, Trump got in excess of 80 million votes. I have no idea how she came up to that figure or what evidence she has to prove it, but she said it will become clear in due course. She alluded to voter skimming fraud.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 28386
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Kikapu » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:39 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
speech.jpg


No he doesn't!

he won't be coming out to make a concession speech.

Right now, the legitimacy of the election result is being questioned. There will be know concession speech until those questions are answered.

If fraud is proved to the extent necessary, then Biden will be making the concession speech.

Total fail! :lol:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/11/ ... on-results

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/11/ ... tification


Those results were completely expected. They are only filibusterer cases designed to gain time.

The fact they lost those is what the Legal Team wanted because they have no interest in the District Courts but are now able to appear to the Supreme Court. It saves them a LOT of time,

You are very naive about the justice system. Extremely naive.

People like you are like lambs to the slaughter.

The Legal Team have said they have not released their main piece of evidence. They have only provided isolated cases of fraud and malpractice knowing full well they will lose so they can go to the Supreme Courts. If and when they get there, is when they say "oh btw, we have evidence on the counting software..."


You are misguided about the legal appeals system to the US Supreme Court. Not all cases can be brought to the SC.

Trump needs to show the SC that the lower courts did not interpret the laws correctly when his claims were heard. In another words, Trump cannot take a case to the SC just because he lost the case in the lower courts. He needs to demonstrate that the judge did not apply the laws correctly. So far the judges were not given proofs, but just accusations only.

I do not expect not one case to go the the Supreme Court, and should any appear, non will be granted for Trump. The SC is not going to get drawn into Trump’s attempt to steal the election regardless how many justices are appointed by a Republican President and how many by Trump (3).


I just saw a 30 minute briefing by Sydney Powell, who clearly stated that the results were expected. They were not expecting to win these cases and didn't want to win them.

She claimed these cases are not even scratching the surface, and that was deliberately done because they didn't want to win because it gives them a clear pathway to the SC.

The main case, which is there "ace" still hasn't been filed or submitted. There is a team of lawyers working on it and that they have so much information it is difficult and almost impossible to consume it all.


The Trump team cannot introduce new evidence to the SC. The SC does not hold a new trial. They look into the merits of the case to which an appeal has been asked for from the lower courts, so I do not buy the bullshit Powell is spreading out that she has an ace up her knickers. She is just as clueless as Giuliani. They are just making more money from Trump supporters legal funds to fill their pockets. :D
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15985
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby MR-from-NG » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:14 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
speech.jpg


No he doesn't!

he won't be coming out to make a concession speech.

Right now, the legitimacy of the election result is being questioned. There will be know concession speech until those questions are answered.

If fraud is proved to the extent necessary, then Biden will be making the concession speech.

Total fail! :lol:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/11/ ... on-results

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/11/ ... tification


Those results were completely expected. They are only filibusterer cases designed to gain time.

The fact they lost those is what the Legal Team wanted because they have no interest in the District Courts but are now able to appear to the Supreme Court. It saves them a LOT of time,

You are very naive about the justice system. Extremely naive.

People like you are like lambs to the slaughter.

The Legal Team have said they have not released their main piece of evidence. They have only provided isolated cases of fraud and malpractice knowing full well they will lose so they can go to the Supreme Courts. If and when they get there, is when they say "oh btw, we have evidence on the counting software..."


You are misguided about the legal appeals system to the US Supreme Court. Not all cases can be brought to the SC.

Trump needs to show the SC that the lower courts did not interpret the laws correctly when his claims were heard. In another words, Trump cannot take a case to the SC just because he lost the case in the lower courts. He needs to demonstrate that the judge did not apply the laws correctly. So far the judges were not given proofs, but just accusations only.

I do not expect not one case to go the the Supreme Court, and should any appear, non will be granted for Trump. The SC is not going to get drawn into Trump’s attempt to steal the election regardless how many justices are appointed by a Republican President and how many by Trump (3).


I just saw a 30 minute briefing by Sydney Powell, who clearly stated that the results were expected. They were not expecting to win these cases and didn't want to win them.

She claimed these cases are not even scratching the surface, and that was deliberately done because they didn't want to win because it gives them a clear pathway to the SC.

The main case, which is there "ace" still hasn't been filed or submitted. There is a team of lawyers working on it and that they have so much information it is difficult and almost impossible to consume it all.

She said, the main even, or the "blockbuster" is still to come. I take that to mean that they are going after the Dominion Software itself. That is their case as far as I can tell, not the fact that a few dead people voted or a few signatures didn't match.

She said they have no interest in the District Courts.

The other amazing claim she made, is that according to their calculations, Trump got in excess of 80 million votes. I have no idea how she came up to that figure or what evidence she has to prove it, but she said it will become clear in due course. She alluded to voter skimming fraud.


:lol: :lol: :lol: Paphitis, you're either thick as two short planks or just an annoying stubborn cunt :lol: :lol:
MR-from-NG
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3346
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Get Real! » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:48 pm

MR-from-NG wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: Paphitis, you're either thick as two short planks or just an annoying stubborn cunt :lol: :lol:

Hint: Every 4 years if/when Paphitis heads to a polling station... his parents/guardians have to escort him.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 43130
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby miltiades » Sun Nov 22, 2020 6:52 pm

Get Real! wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote: :lol: :lol: :lol: Paphitis, you're either thick as two short planks or just an annoying stubborn cunt :lol: :lol:

Hint: Every 4 years if/when Paphitis heads to a polling station... his parents/guardians have to escort him.

He, Paphitis, still ...sucks his finger !! If not his thumb then Trump's...arse !!
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18330
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Londonrake » Sun Nov 22, 2020 7:49 pm

Although.......................... if he left the forum things would get pretty quiet I think.

An odd aspect - and a sort of self destructive one - of most chat forums appears to be the inevitable core of (sheepishly) like-thinking members who seem to want to drive out all those who waver from the "true path". Odd. :?
Londonrake
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2702
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Kikapu » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:00 pm

Londonrake wrote:Although.......................... if he left the forum things would get pretty quiet I think.

An odd aspect - and a sort of self destructive one - of most chat forums appears to be the inevitable core of (sheepishly) like-thinking members who seem to want to drive out all those who waver from the "true path". Odd. :?

Come on, no one wants to drive Paphitis away. He wouldn’t go anyway, so it is a moot point. :D

We need those who can passionately stand by their convictions, but for Trump, what the fuck? :D

We are all grown ups here, despite what GR and Milti says about Paphitis. :D

We can all take it as well as give it, therefore in the end, it’s awash! :wink:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15985
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests