The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Get Real! » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:21 pm

Paphitis, will have to choose wisely which US state he moves to when the time comes... :?

http://www.bazelon.org/wp-content/uploa ... of-PWD.pdf
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 43151
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby MR-from-NG » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:44 pm

Londonrake wrote:Although.......................... if he left the forum things would get pretty quiet I think.

An odd aspect - and a sort of self destructive one - of most chat forums appears to be the inevitable core of (sheepishly) like-thinking members who seem to want to drive out all those who waver from the "true path". Odd. :?

I gather you are too old for the forum LR :lol: :lol: :lol:
MR-from-NG
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3346
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Londonrake » Sun Nov 22, 2020 8:50 pm

MR-from-NG wrote:
Londonrake wrote:Although.......................... if he left the forum things would get pretty quiet I think.

An odd aspect - and a sort of self destructive one - of most chat forums appears to be the inevitable core of (sheepishly) like-thinking members who seem to want to drive out all those who waver from the "true path". Odd. :?

I gather you are too old for the forum LR :lol: :lol: :lol:


Well - I am definitely Covid "vulnerable" that's for sure. :shock: :D
Londonrake
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2717
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby MR-from-NG » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:06 pm

Londonrake wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:
Londonrake wrote:Although.......................... if he left the forum things would get pretty quiet I think.

An odd aspect - and a sort of self destructive one - of most chat forums appears to be the inevitable core of (sheepishly) like-thinking members who seem to want to drive out all those who waver from the "true path". Odd. :?

I gather you are too old for the forum LR :lol: :lol: :lol:


Well - I am definitely Covid "vulnerable" that's for sure. :shock: :D

:lol: Now that you mention it, I'm one of those too :D :D
MR-from-NG
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3346
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Kikapu » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:07 pm

Get Real! wrote:Paphitis, will have to choose wisely which US state he moves to when the time comes... :?

http://www.bazelon.org/wp-content/uploa ... of-PWD.pdf


He will end up in a “Blue State“, California, Illinois or New York. :D
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16048
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Get Real! » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:12 pm

Kikapu wrote:
Get Real! wrote:Paphitis, will have to choose wisely which US state he moves to when the time comes... :?

http://www.bazelon.org/wp-content/uploa ... of-PWD.pdf

He will end up in a “Blue State“, California, Illinois or New York. :D

I’d suggest Wyoming where he is more likely to fit it.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 43151
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Kikapu » Sun Nov 22, 2020 9:16 pm

Get Real! wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Get Real! wrote:Paphitis, will have to choose wisely which US state he moves to when the time comes... :?

http://www.bazelon.org/wp-content/uploa ... of-PWD.pdf

He will end up in a “Blue State“, California, Illinois or New York. :D

I’d suggest Wyoming where he is more likely to fit it.

Yeah, it’s a redneck state, but hardly anyone lives there. Does have lots of open space. :D
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16048
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Paphitis » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:08 am

Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
speech.jpg


No he doesn't!

he won't be coming out to make a concession speech.

Right now, the legitimacy of the election result is being questioned. There will be know concession speech until those questions are answered.

If fraud is proved to the extent necessary, then Biden will be making the concession speech.

Total fail! :lol:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/11/ ... on-results

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/11/ ... tification


Those results were completely expected. They are only filibusterer cases designed to gain time.

The fact they lost those is what the Legal Team wanted because they have no interest in the District Courts but are now able to appear to the Supreme Court. It saves them a LOT of time,

You are very naive about the justice system. Extremely naive.

People like you are like lambs to the slaughter.

The Legal Team have said they have not released their main piece of evidence. They have only provided isolated cases of fraud and malpractice knowing full well they will lose so they can go to the Supreme Courts. If and when they get there, is when they say "oh btw, we have evidence on the counting software..."


You are misguided about the legal appeals system to the US Supreme Court. Not all cases can be brought to the SC.

Trump needs to show the SC that the lower courts did not interpret the laws correctly when his claims were heard. In another words, Trump cannot take a case to the SC just because he lost the case in the lower courts. He needs to demonstrate that the judge did not apply the laws correctly. So far the judges were not given proofs, but just accusations only.

I do not expect not one case to go the the Supreme Court, and should any appear, non will be granted for Trump. The SC is not going to get drawn into Trump’s attempt to steal the election regardless how many justices are appointed by a Republican President and how many by Trump (3).


I just saw a 30 minute briefing by Sydney Powell, who clearly stated that the results were expected. They were not expecting to win these cases and didn't want to win them.

She claimed these cases are not even scratching the surface, and that was deliberately done because they didn't want to win because it gives them a clear pathway to the SC.

The main case, which is there "ace" still hasn't been filed or submitted. There is a team of lawyers working on it and that they have so much information it is difficult and almost impossible to consume it all.


The Trump team cannot introduce new evidence to the SC. The SC does not hold a new trial. They look into the merits of the case to which an appeal has been asked for from the lower courts, so I do not buy the bullshit Powell is spreading out that she has an ace up her knickers. She is just as clueless as Giuliani. They are just making more money from Trump supporters legal funds to fill their pockets. :D


Bullshit you can't submit new evidence. They can do what they like as the evidence comes to hand.

Sydney Powell isn't clueless. She is by all accounts an ace lawyer and my experience with these kind of lawyers is that they don't kid around, or give their client a false hope. Everything is thoroughly and methodically assessed for the risk to their client and also likelihood of success.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 28442
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Paphitis » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:16 am

MR-from-NG wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
speech.jpg


No he doesn't!

he won't be coming out to make a concession speech.

Right now, the legitimacy of the election result is being questioned. There will be know concession speech until those questions are answered.

If fraud is proved to the extent necessary, then Biden will be making the concession speech.

Total fail! :lol:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/11/ ... on-results

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/11/ ... tification


Those results were completely expected. They are only filibusterer cases designed to gain time.

The fact they lost those is what the Legal Team wanted because they have no interest in the District Courts but are now able to appear to the Supreme Court. It saves them a LOT of time,

You are very naive about the justice system. Extremely naive.

People like you are like lambs to the slaughter.

The Legal Team have said they have not released their main piece of evidence. They have only provided isolated cases of fraud and malpractice knowing full well they will lose so they can go to the Supreme Courts. If and when they get there, is when they say "oh btw, we have evidence on the counting software..."


You are misguided about the legal appeals system to the US Supreme Court. Not all cases can be brought to the SC.

Trump needs to show the SC that the lower courts did not interpret the laws correctly when his claims were heard. In another words, Trump cannot take a case to the SC just because he lost the case in the lower courts. He needs to demonstrate that the judge did not apply the laws correctly. So far the judges were not given proofs, but just accusations only.

I do not expect not one case to go the the Supreme Court, and should any appear, non will be granted for Trump. The SC is not going to get drawn into Trump’s attempt to steal the election regardless how many justices are appointed by a Republican President and how many by Trump (3).


I just saw a 30 minute briefing by Sydney Powell, who clearly stated that the results were expected. They were not expecting to win these cases and didn't want to win them.

She claimed these cases are not even scratching the surface, and that was deliberately done because they didn't want to win because it gives them a clear pathway to the SC.

The main case, which is there "ace" still hasn't been filed or submitted. There is a team of lawyers working on it and that they have so much information it is difficult and almost impossible to consume it all.

She said, the main even, or the "blockbuster" is still to come. I take that to mean that they are going after the Dominion Software itself. That is their case as far as I can tell, not the fact that a few dead people voted or a few signatures didn't match.

She said they have no interest in the District Courts.

The other amazing claim she made, is that according to their calculations, Trump got in excess of 80 million votes. I have no idea how she came up to that figure or what evidence she has to prove it, but she said it will become clear in due course. She alluded to voter skimming fraud.


:lol: :lol: :lol: Paphitis, you're either thick as two short planks or just an annoying stubborn cunt :lol: :lol:


I am for sure quite stubborn.

I have been through a couple of legal procedures. One involving defamation, another involving breaches of contract, and another chasing money i got ripped off from thanks to an Options Agreement.

I won 2 out of the 3.

So it's fair to say, I know what the legal system is all about.

Sydney Powell is very typical of the type of gun ho attitude lawyers can have. However, I have never met a lawyer (despite what people think) of lawyers not actually being honest about their chances and whether its still worth proceeding. Their main focus is to protect their client and look after their interests. And they do have reputations to maintain.

Sorry, but Sydney doesn't come across as anyone's fool, so I am very interested in what she has to say and to see how far she can go. Right now, she is making massive claims and no court has yet been exposed to the main event. She is alleging widespread fraud, corruption and election fixing.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 28442
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Paphitis » Mon Nov 23, 2020 12:19 am

Kikapu wrote:
Londonrake wrote:Although.......................... if he left the forum things would get pretty quiet I think.

An odd aspect - and a sort of self destructive one - of most chat forums appears to be the inevitable core of (sheepishly) like-thinking members who seem to want to drive out all those who waver from the "true path". Odd. :?

Come on, no one wants to drive Paphitis away. He wouldn’t go anyway, so it is a moot point. :D

We need those who can passionately stand by their convictions, but for Trump, what the fuck? :D

We are all grown ups here, despite what GR and Milti says about Paphitis. :D

We can all take it as well as give it, therefore in the end, it’s awash! :wink:


Trump is the only man standing in the way of the globalist elites and The Great Reset.

The day will come when you will be banging your head against a brick wall and wishing Trump comes back. he has been the ONLY POTUS in the last 100 years who actually did something and fought for the average working man.

He has been the only POTUS in history who when against the US Arms industry and its war machine and who actually made good progress for peace in the Middle East.

Already, the goons are gathering talking about undoing all the damage Trump has done and assessing which countries the US should start a war with,

What is interesting is the fact that it is our side who are the real liberalists! We want total liberalism and freedom. The democrats want to head towards more state control and authoritarianism such as what we are seeing globally at this point in time.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 28442
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests