The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Kikapu » Sun Nov 22, 2020 1:28 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:
miltiades wrote:After a recount Georgia remains with Biden !!

Were we expecting something else? Every recount will remain with Biden, even that cunt Trump knows this :evil: :evil:

Exactly. The cunt knew he was going to lose even before the election, hence the pre-planning how to try to steal the election with all the frivolous lawsuits because they do not have any evidence of fraud, but the cunt’s cult brain-dead followers swallow anything the cunt puts in their mouth. :D


You are just hoping that's true.

But you could be wrong. Trump might in fact be onto something. Regardless, it needs to be looked at because hundreds of people have signed affidavits, and they would be committing fraud themselves if its proven they have lied, since they have made serious allegations which need to be investigated.

People like you say that Trump is defying democracy. But actually denying him his legal right to question the result and its fairness is as much against democracy, if not more against democracy as denying him his rights in doing so is an attack on democracy because one of the tenets of democracy is allowing people like Trump and his supporters to ask the particular questions they are asking and because these questions have been asked, they deserve to be answered respectfully and in full compliance with US Law by the judiciary after a thorough evaluation of the existing evidence, or lack of.

I, unlike you, can not in all consciousness be 100% certain that illegal acts did not take place in this election. It isn't by any means beyond the realms of any possibility. I can not rule it out. as such, we need to be sure that these results are fair and just, in the interest of democracy. Anything less is an actual attack on democracy and very undermining to democracy as well and it will not lead to good things.


No, I am not wrong and neither are the millions of Americans. The wrongs are Trump and the Republican Party who are trying to destroy democracy just because the cunt did not win, as if he was meant to remain as president no matter how much of a cunt he has been the last 4 years. How can you make excuses for this cunt who is trying everything to circumvent the Democratic election system by trying to interfere with the election certification system to throw the election his way after losing it. :evil:

The cunt has had his days in the courts for the last two weeks and has come up with nothing, therefore his claims of fraud has been shot down by the courts after having his day in the courts, but you still support him and refuse to see the obvious. :roll:

Trump told you he wasn’t going away peacefully before the elections if he lost. He told you he was going to declare he is the winner as soon as he was ahead on election night even though he was not ahead. Why didn’t he wait until all the results were in to claim victory? Quite clearly, he knew he was going to lose before the election took place and sure enough, he did lose and now he is acting the cunt he really is to try to steal the election along with the the cuntish Republican Party. You need to wake up and smell the coffee my friend and not become like the typical gullible brain dead Tramp (Trump) supporter. :wink:


You may not be wrong and I never said you are wrong. I don't know.

You could be VERY wrong though. That's the thing. Serious allegations have been made and the veracity of these claims need to be determined by a Judiciary according to US Law.

2 possible outcomes are:
1) either Trump is wrong, or
2) the allegations he has made are proven to be correct in which case a correction is in order under US law and charges should be laid to those who committed the fraud and corruption.

It's as simple as that!

It takes some balls writing Affidavits because if you lie on them, it's an automatic 2 year prison sentence. Also too on the Lawyers part as the damage to their reputations could be destructive, if they make a fool of themselves. Especially for those bulldog lawyers earning more than 20K a day each.


Forget affidavits as it is a voluntary oath. The real thing is when these people go into court under oath of perjury to give evidence under cross examination, which non of these lawyers or individuals are willing to do who have already signed such affidavits. You need to stop watching those junk videos my friend. :D


You need to open your mind and understand what is potentially at stake here. At the worst case scenario, it could be utter fraud and election fixing. This will shake democracy not just in America but in other countries as well.

The lawyers have filed, which means those who signed affidavits will be called upon as witnesses.

That is at least far more than the naysayers ever did when the wrongly accused Trump of Russia collusion.


You need to understand that what is damaging democratic election process is what Trump and the Republican Party is doing, which is to steal the election which they lost through methods exercised in dictatorship countries. What is worse, supporters of Trump are now enablers of such criminal attempts and that they would do anything to achieve it. There are no election fix going on. What is going on is that the losers are doing anything they can to overturn the will of the people by lying in the most despicable ways, even if it destroys the countries trust in our democratic system. Trump has had his many days in court and it is time for him to accept defeat and for all his supporters, but it won’t happen as neither Trump, the Republican Party or their supporters are defenders of democracy or the constitution. They have become “pirates”, to steal what is not theirs by any means justifying the end. A true enemies of the American Democratic institutions which will only further increase the will of the Democrats to restore the American Democratic values back into the country. As for Trump, he should be made an example and prosecuted for crimes against our democratic system in the court of law after he becomes a civilian on January 20th.

Trump’s Russian connection in the 2016 election was an internal matter handled by the House of Representatives and the Senate and was not handled in the Court of Law. People always lie at Senate hearings regardless of an affidavit or not and nothing is done to them. Only when they lie in the court of law and to Federal agents they are prosecuted, which is why many respected lawyers on Trump’s team have resigned because they did not want to perjure themselves for a lying president in the court of law. Even scumbag Guiliani won’t lie in the courtroom, but does it outside the courtroom. That is how Trump eventually be prosecuted when he will be lying in courts when he will be sued after January 20th by many institutions and individuals. Trump has no chance to re-run in 2024. He will most likely be sharing a jail cell with a guy called “Bubba”! :D
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15985
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Get Real! » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:33 pm

speech.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 43130
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Kikapu » Sun Nov 22, 2020 2:39 pm

Get Real! wrote:
speech.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15985
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Paphitis » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:49 pm

Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:
miltiades wrote:After a recount Georgia remains with Biden !!

Were we expecting something else? Every recount will remain with Biden, even that cunt Trump knows this :evil: :evil:

Exactly. The cunt knew he was going to lose even before the election, hence the pre-planning how to try to steal the election with all the frivolous lawsuits because they do not have any evidence of fraud, but the cunt’s cult brain-dead followers swallow anything the cunt puts in their mouth. :D


You are just hoping that's true.

But you could be wrong. Trump might in fact be onto something. Regardless, it needs to be looked at because hundreds of people have signed affidavits, and they would be committing fraud themselves if its proven they have lied, since they have made serious allegations which need to be investigated.

People like you say that Trump is defying democracy. But actually denying him his legal right to question the result and its fairness is as much against democracy, if not more against democracy as denying him his rights in doing so is an attack on democracy because one of the tenets of democracy is allowing people like Trump and his supporters to ask the particular questions they are asking and because these questions have been asked, they deserve to be answered respectfully and in full compliance with US Law by the judiciary after a thorough evaluation of the existing evidence, or lack of.

I, unlike you, can not in all consciousness be 100% certain that illegal acts did not take place in this election. It isn't by any means beyond the realms of any possibility. I can not rule it out. as such, we need to be sure that these results are fair and just, in the interest of democracy. Anything less is an actual attack on democracy and very undermining to democracy as well and it will not lead to good things.


No, I am not wrong and neither are the millions of Americans. The wrongs are Trump and the Republican Party who are trying to destroy democracy just because the cunt did not win, as if he was meant to remain as president no matter how much of a cunt he has been the last 4 years. How can you make excuses for this cunt who is trying everything to circumvent the Democratic election system by trying to interfere with the election certification system to throw the election his way after losing it. :evil:

The cunt has had his days in the courts for the last two weeks and has come up with nothing, therefore his claims of fraud has been shot down by the courts after having his day in the courts, but you still support him and refuse to see the obvious. :roll:

Trump told you he wasn’t going away peacefully before the elections if he lost. He told you he was going to declare he is the winner as soon as he was ahead on election night even though he was not ahead. Why didn’t he wait until all the results were in to claim victory? Quite clearly, he knew he was going to lose before the election took place and sure enough, he did lose and now he is acting the cunt he really is to try to steal the election along with the the cuntish Republican Party. You need to wake up and smell the coffee my friend and not become like the typical gullible brain dead Tramp (Trump) supporter. :wink:


You may not be wrong and I never said you are wrong. I don't know.

You could be VERY wrong though. That's the thing. Serious allegations have been made and the veracity of these claims need to be determined by a Judiciary according to US Law.

2 possible outcomes are:
1) either Trump is wrong, or
2) the allegations he has made are proven to be correct in which case a correction is in order under US law and charges should be laid to those who committed the fraud and corruption.

It's as simple as that!

It takes some balls writing Affidavits because if you lie on them, it's an automatic 2 year prison sentence. Also too on the Lawyers part as the damage to their reputations could be destructive, if they make a fool of themselves. Especially for those bulldog lawyers earning more than 20K a day each.


Forget affidavits as it is a voluntary oath. The real thing is when these people go into court under oath of perjury to give evidence under cross examination, which non of these lawyers or individuals are willing to do who have already signed such affidavits. You need to stop watching those junk videos my friend. :D


You need to open your mind and understand what is potentially at stake here. At the worst case scenario, it could be utter fraud and election fixing. This will shake democracy not just in America but in other countries as well.

The lawyers have filed, which means those who signed affidavits will be called upon as witnesses.

That is at least far more than the naysayers ever did when the wrongly accused Trump of Russia collusion.


You need to understand that what is damaging democratic election process is what Trump and the Republican Party is doing, which is to steal the election which they lost through methods exercised in dictatorship countries. What is worse, supporters of Trump are now enablers of such criminal attempts and that they would do anything to achieve it. There are no election fix going on. What is going on is that the losers are doing anything they can to overturn the will of the people by lying in the most despicable ways, even if it destroys the countries trust in our democratic system. Trump has had his many days in court and it is time for him to accept defeat and for all his supporters, but it won’t happen as neither Trump, the Republican Party or their supporters are defenders of democracy or the constitution. They have become “pirates”, to steal what is not theirs by any means justifying the end. A true enemies of the American Democratic institutions which will only further increase the will of the Democrats to restore the American Democratic values back into the country. As for Trump, he should be made an example and prosecuted for crimes against our democratic system in the court of law after he becomes a civilian on January 20th.

Trump’s Russian connection in the 2016 election was an internal matter handled by the House of Representatives and the Senate and was not handled in the Court of Law. People always lie at Senate hearings regardless of an affidavit or not and nothing is done to them. Only when they lie in the court of law and to Federal agents they are prosecuted, which is why many respected lawyers on Trump’s team have resigned because they did not want to perjure themselves for a lying president in the court of law. Even scumbag Guiliani won’t lie in the courtroom, but does it outside the courtroom. That is how Trump eventually be prosecuted when he will be lying in courts when he will be sued after January 20th by many institutions and individuals. Trump has no chance to re-run in 2024. He will most likely be sharing a jail cell with a guy called “Bubba”! :D


It's literally impossible to steal the election. Either there is widespread fraud to the extent which will overturn the election result, or there is no fraud at all or not enough fraud to overturn the result.

The Legal Team led by Sydney Powell however has made allegations that there is widespread fraud. They are claiming that Trump got in excess of 80 million votes. They are claiming that the Dominion Software skimmed a percentage of Trump votes in each most states. I don't know if this is accurate or not.

All I know is that it needs to be looked at and the legal team has a game plan. The rebuttal at the District Court level made by a judge appointed by Obama is a good thing because they want to take it to the Supreme court. And as it stands, the main component of the claim is still being worked on and is claimed by Sydney to be the end game or "blockbuster" event.

There is no doubt that Sydney believes they have something very concrete and she knows what she is going to do about it.

Now either way, an election can't be stolen. Either Sydney will come up with the goods to such a proportion that will overturn the result or she won't. If she does produce the goods, then it is Biden that has stolen the election, not Trump. And any move to overturn is justice as the democratic will of the people will be served. If she doesn't produce the goods, then the democratic will of the people will be served with the rightful inauguration of Biden. It is as simple as that.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 28386
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Paphitis » Sun Nov 22, 2020 3:55 pm

Get Real! wrote:
speech.jpg


No he doesn't!

he won't be coming out to make a concession speech.

Right now, the legitimacy of the election result is being questioned. There will be know concession speech until those questions are answered.

If fraud is proved to the extent necessary, then Biden will be making the concession speech.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 28386
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Kikapu » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:23 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
speech.jpg


No he doesn't!

he won't be coming out to make a concession speech.

Right now, the legitimacy of the election result is being questioned. There will be know concession speech until those questions are answered.

If fraud is proved to the extent necessary, then Biden will be making the concession speech.


Paphitis, you should be smart enough to know that Trump cannot prove a negative and so far all the court have proven him right, because Trump does not have any evidence. All Trump defenders have become schmucks following this idiotic cult. At the end of the day, no one gives a shit whether Trump concedes or not as he is a irrational narcissist psychopath. Come January 20th, he is history and good riddance to bad rubbish. I am more concerned for his misguided followers as to how they are going to continue living a normal life without this cunt to look up to. Hopefully Trump will keep to his word and leave the country (to avoid lawsuits and prison time) and I very much hope most of his delusional followers will go with him. :roll:

Perhaps he will go to Australia as he is loved there according to you. :wink: :D
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15985
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Get Real! » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:25 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
speech.jpg


No he doesn't!

he won't be coming out to make a concession speech.

Right now, the legitimacy of the election result is being questioned. There will be know concession speech until those questions are answered.

If fraud is proved to the extent necessary, then Biden will be making the concession speech.

Total fail! :lol:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/11/ ... on-results

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/11/ ... tification
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 43130
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Kikapu » Sun Nov 22, 2020 4:52 pm

Paphitis wrote:
It's literally impossible to steal the election. Either there is widespread fraud to the extent which will overturn the election result, or there is no fraud at all or not enough fraud to overturn the result.

The Legal Team led by Sydney Powell however has made allegations that there is widespread fraud. They are claiming that Trump got in excess of 80 million votes. They are claiming that the Dominion Software skimmed a percentage of Trump votes in each most states. I don't know if this is accurate or not.

All I know is that it needs to be looked at and the legal team has a game plan. The rebuttal at the District Court level made by a judge appointed by Obama is a good thing because they want to take it to the Supreme court. And as it stands, the main component of the claim is still being worked on and is claimed by Sydney to be the end game or "blockbuster" event.

There is no doubt that Sydney believes they have something very concrete and she knows what she is going to do about it.

Now either way, an election can't be stolen. Either Sydney will come up with the goods to such a proportion that will overturn the result or she won't. If she does produce the goods, then it is Biden that has stolen the election, not Trump. And any move to overturn is justice as the democratic will of the people will be served. If she doesn't produce the goods, then the democratic will of the people will be served with the rightful inauguration of Biden. It is as simple as that.


Trump is trying to steal the election with his pre election plan to do what he is doing now. :D

It doesn’t matter which judge was appointed by whom, the results are the same. Trump makes allegation because he is a sore loser, but cannot provide proof. The Pennsylvania judge who just now sealed the state for Biden is a Obama appointees, but a Republican. You cannot go to the Supreme Court to appeal a case because the judge is a Obama appointee. :D

As for Sydney Powell, another “prize” in Trump’s dreadful legal team along with Dracula Guiliani, a blood sucking ambulance chasing lawyer, she was not able to provide the fraud evidence she promised to your hero Tucker Carlson at Fox News, and to Tucker’s credit, he put her on the spot, so now she is pissed off with him. :D

Yes, here we go again, Trump once again claiming he has gotten more popular votes than Biden. :D

Trump claimed that he got 3 million more votes more than Hillary also in 2016 and that he promised to prove it to us. After 4 years, his has shown diddly squat and now you want to believe his claims that he got 6 million votes than Biden. :lol:

At the 2016 primaries, Trump was telling Marco Rubio (your presumptive future president at that time), that his hands were larger than Rubio’s implying that Trump had a large penis, not that he has been able to get up for a while. :D

Rubio is a small man, but Trump should know that dynamite comes in small packages! :lol:

Typical twisted Trump, that what he says it’s true, and most of his followers believe this fucker. Well that’s what happens to cult followers. :roll:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15985
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Paphitis » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:01 pm

Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
speech.jpg


No he doesn't!

he won't be coming out to make a concession speech.

Right now, the legitimacy of the election result is being questioned. There will be know concession speech until those questions are answered.

If fraud is proved to the extent necessary, then Biden will be making the concession speech.


Paphitis, you should be smart enough to know that Trump cannot prove a negative and so far all the court have proven him right, because Trump does not have any evidence. All Trump defenders have become schmucks following this idiotic cult. At the end of the day, no one gives a shit whether Trump concedes or not as he is a irrational narcissist psychopath. Come January 20th, he is history and good riddance to bad rubbish. I am more concerned for his misguided followers as to how they are going to continue living a normal life without this cunt to look up to. Hopefully Trump will keep to his word and leave the country (to avoid lawsuits and prison time) and I very much hope most of his delusional followers will go with him. :roll:

Perhaps he will go to Australia as he is loved there according to you. :wink: :D


Yes he can prove it if the proof exists.

And Sydney Powell is making some very extra-ordinary claims as well as stating that she has the proof that the Electronic Counting Machines were deliberately programmed with a chip to skim a certain percentage of Trump votes.

Either way, it is not up to you or me to disregard her claims or the evidence she claims to have. That job is for the US Courts. And either she will be successful or she may not. I can't really say. but if the election is overturned, it isn't stealing the election. It is about delivering justice and democracy.

And no, he may not be history on the 20th of January. All he has to do is convince the judge that his evidence is valid to warrant a thorough investigation. If he does that, then it's impossible to know what might happen, but I will have doubts about Biden's inauguration.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 28386
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Paphitis » Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:05 pm

Get Real! wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
speech.jpg


No he doesn't!

he won't be coming out to make a concession speech.

Right now, the legitimacy of the election result is being questioned. There will be know concession speech until those questions are answered.

If fraud is proved to the extent necessary, then Biden will be making the concession speech.

Total fail! :lol:

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/11/ ... on-results

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/11/ ... tification


Those results were completely expected. They are only filibusterer cases designed to gain time.

The fact they lost those is what the Legal Team wanted because they have no interest in the District Courts but are now able to appear to the Supreme Court. It saves them a LOT of time,

You are very naive about the justice system. Extremely naive.

People like you are like lambs to the slaughter.

The Legal Team have said they have not released their main piece of evidence. They have only provided isolated cases of fraud and malpractice knowing full well they will lose so they can go to the Supreme Courts. If and when they get there, is when they say "oh btw, we have evidence on the counting software..."
Last edited by Paphitis on Sun Nov 22, 2020 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 28386
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests