The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Paphitis » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:12 pm

Kikapu wrote:This show was aired months before the election when we knew what Trump’s game plan was going to be if he were to lose. :wink:



They said he would refuse to transition power which isn't the case. He can't do that.

But what he can do is challenge the result if there is evidence of fraud which they claim to have. That's called exercising your legal options, which he is perfectly entitled to do.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 28386
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Paphitis » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:13 pm

DT. wrote:Trump authorised the GSA to begin the transition with Biden....to put it simply we're at the part where the lights get turned on and the rats all scurry away now.


Yes the Dominion rats are already scurrying.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 28386
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Paphitis » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:20 pm

The funny thing is THIS:

Biden is everything Trump was accused of being but wasn't.

Far more right wing than Trump. Man of the Billionaire class. Who has now shunned the so called progressive left to crawl back under their rocks.

The man who is in the pockets of OIL, Defence Industry, and the multi national corporates. A globalist that Trump of course wasn't.

And the funniest thing of all, Biden will re-engage with the world. In particular, with Syria, Iran, and Libya and maybe a couple of others. And I am not talking about have tea parties either. :lol:

Back to the same old.

Biden was never, and will never be the champion of the working class. Only Trump proved to be and the only other who could have been was Bernie sanders.

So just accept you are all a bunch of goofballs! :mrgreen:

Oh and you know what else? Turkey is getting its F-35s. What fuck ups you all are because with those F-35s, they are gonna be tipping the balance drastically to their favour. Idiots! :roll:

4 RAAF F-35s were doing laps over Canberra today. Low level over Parliament and the War memorial. You guys won't know what hit you.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 28386
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby miltiades » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:39 pm

User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18336
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby DT. » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:39 pm

Paphitis wrote:The funny thing is THIS:

Biden is everything Trump was accused of being but wasn't.

Far more right wing than Trump. Man of the Billionaire class. Who has now shunned the so called progressive left to crawl back under their rocks.

The man who is in the pockets of OIL, Defence Industry, and the multi national corporates. A globalist that Trump of course wasn't.

And the funniest thing of all, Biden will re-engage with the world. In particular, with Syria, Iran, and Libya and maybe a couple of others. And I am not talking about have tea parties either. :lol:

Back to the same old.

Biden was never, and will never be the champion of the working class. Only Trump proved to be and the only other who could have been was Bernie sanders.

So just accept you are all a bunch of goofballs! :mrgreen:

Oh and you know what else? Turkey is getting its F-35s. What fuck ups you all are because with those F-35s, they are gonna be tipping the balance drastically to their favour. Idiots! :roll:

4 RAAF F-35s were doing laps over Canberra today. Low level over Parliament and the War memorial. You guys won't know what hit you.



please :roll:

Trump had erdo on speed dial...if it wasn't for Bolton and Pompeo he would've given erdo Ivanka by now let alone f35's.

Biden despises erdo.
User avatar
DT.
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12515
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Lefkosia

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Kikapu » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:40 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
lawyer.jpg


You need to be educated because there is zero chance of Trump ending up in Prison.

Biden refuses to do such a thing because he fears major rebellion.
]

Biden and the Justice department would be at the end of a long que of lawsuits against Trump after January 20th. :wink:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16017
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby DT. » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:41 pm

Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
lawyer.jpg


You need to be educated because there is zero chance of Trump ending up in Prison.

Biden refuses to do such a thing because he fears major rebellion.
]

Biden and the Justice department would be at the end of a long que of lawsuits against Trump after January 20th. :wink:



No amount of immunity can get the NY state hounds off his balls.
User avatar
DT.
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12515
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Lefkosia

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Kikapu » Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:55 pm

DT. wrote:
Paphitis wrote:The funny thing is THIS:

Biden is everything Trump was accused of being but wasn't.

Far more right wing than Trump. Man of the Billionaire class. Who has now shunned the so called progressive left to crawl back under their rocks.

The man who is in the pockets of OIL, Defence Industry, and the multi national corporates. A globalist that Trump of course wasn't.

And the funniest thing of all, Biden will re-engage with the world. In particular, with Syria, Iran, and Libya and maybe a couple of others. And I am not talking about have tea parties either. :lol:

Back to the same old.

Biden was never, and will never be the champion of the working class. Only Trump proved to be and the only other who could have been was Bernie sanders.

So just accept you are all a bunch of goofballs! :mrgreen:

Oh and you know what else? Turkey is getting its F-35s. What fuck ups you all are because with those F-35s, they are gonna be tipping the balance drastically to their favour. Idiots! :roll:

4 RAAF F-35s were doing laps over Canberra today. Low level over Parliament and the War memorial. You guys won't know what hit you.



please :roll:

Trump had erdo on speed dial...if it wasn't for Bolton and Pompeo he would've given erdo Ivanka by now let alone f35's.

Biden despises erdo.


Before the election, Turkey was hitting Biden hard believing that Trump was going to win, and after the election, it took Erdogan about a week to send good wishes to Biden reluctantly, while at the same time thanking Trump just in case Trump could steal the election, so Erdogan was doing what he knows best, to play both sides to the middle. :D

Too late, as Erdogan already burned his bridges with the Obama government and the Biden’s well before the election, and now for the last few days, Erdogan has been pandering the USA and the EU for them to be on good terms. :lol:

The F-35s are not only a dead deal, but Turkey will get hard sanctions imposed on her by Biden unless Trump gives Turkey a slap on the hand just before leaving office. No doubt Erdogan is working hard behind the scenes for Trump to impose those light sanctions before leaving his office so not to let Biden impose a harsh ones. :D
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16017
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Kikapu » Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:03 pm

DT. wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
lawyer.jpg


You need to be educated because there is zero chance of Trump ending up in Prison.

Biden refuses to do such a thing because he fears major rebellion.
]

Biden and the Justice department would be at the end of a long que of lawsuits against Trump after January 20th. :wink:



No amount of immunity can get the NY state hounds off his balls.


First of all, any immunity is only for Federal prosecution and not for states or individuals and private entities.

Secondly, Trump has not been charged with anything or tried and convicted for him to be pardoned for. He cannot be pardoned prematurely for future convictions. Only Biden can pardon him if Trump is convicted of any wrong doings in the next 4 years. :wink:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16017
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby DT. » Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:00 pm

Kikapu wrote:
DT. wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
lawyer.jpg


You need to be educated because there is zero chance of Trump ending up in Prison.

Biden refuses to do such a thing because he fears major rebellion.
]

Biden and the Justice department would be at the end of a long que of lawsuits against Trump after January 20th. :wink:



No amount of immunity can get the NY state hounds off his balls.


First of all, any immunity is only for Federal prosecution and not for states or individuals and private entities.

Secondly, Trump has not been charged with anything or tried and convicted for him to be pardoned for. He cannot be pardoned prematurely for future convictions. Only Biden can pardon him if Trump is convicted of any wrong doings in the next 4 years. :wink:



That was basically what this whole circus was about...a pardon deal with biden and a frenzied republican base for the next elections.
User avatar
DT.
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12515
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Lefkosia

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests