The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Is there god

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: Is there god

Postby Maximus » Wed Oct 06, 2021 1:05 am

I didn't understand any of it because you are an idiot,

Say it again.......
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6325
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: Is there god

Postby Pyrpolizer » Wed Oct 06, 2021 10:10 am

Maximus wrote:I didn't understand any of it because you are an idiot,

Say it again.......


He needs a banana. Plenty of bananas actually. :D :mrgreen:
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10672
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: Is there god

Postby Lordo » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:12 am

Maximus wrote:I didn't understand any of it because you are an idiot,

Say it again.......

Thats interesting cause you did not understand it but its not your fault. Classic idioticity measuered all the way to 100%. But this need of something to be repeated when you did not understand it first time is the sign of madness. So not only are you an idiotic cant of the first order but you is going mad too.

Do not worry men in white coats and a syringe will come a long soon and will calm you down. now there there.
Last edited by Lordo on Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15599
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Is there god

Postby Lordo » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:14 am

Pyrpolizer wrote:
Maximus wrote:I didn't understand any of it because you are an idiot,

Say it again.......


He needs a banana. Plenty of bananas actually. :D :mrgreen:

And yet here you are, an educated man who believes in god but is unable to point at a single thing to prove his god exists.

i fear you are more in need of a banana than me dear boy. Your problem is that you being of Greek origin you need two. I will let you work out where your second banana should be shoved in.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15599
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Is there god

Postby Pyrpolizer » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:31 pm

Lordo wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:
Maximus wrote:I didn't understand any of it because you are an idiot,

Say it again.......


He needs a banana. Plenty of bananas actually. :D :mrgreen:

And yet here you are, an educated man who believes in god but is unable to point at a single thing to prove his god exists.

The usual IQ minus idiot, who looks for proof in the wrong direction. Still looking at bananas old fool?

i fear you are more in need of a banana than me dear boy. Your problem is that you being of Greek origin you need two. I will let you work out where your second banana should be shoved in.

Sure the Greeks were the first to discover everything, it was inevitable they would also be the first to discover pushtliki. But who perfected it? Wasn't it the Turks? Weren't the medieval pashas who each had at least one male hanimcik chewing gum at his feet?
Isn't it the "modern day" Turkey whose half the tourism comes from rich old European women and gay men going there to get fucked by horny moslem locals, who can't have normal human sex with women, and tired of fucking donkeys,sheep, dogs, and each other ?
Mashalla mashalla those Turks, no wonder why the British love them so much :D :lol: :mrgreen:




User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10672
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: Is there god

Postby Lordo » Wed Oct 06, 2021 12:42 pm

Off he goes on the attack at the turks and me. All I have asked for is one simple evidence that your god exists. You asked me to help you with the question.


Here is 6 bits of help any one will do. just answer one but with somthing that can be considered to be evidence.

What and Why and When and How and Where and Who

Enjoy.

I KEEP six honest serving-men
(They taught me all I knew);
Their names are What and Why and When
And How and Where and Who.
I send them over land and sea,
I send them east and west;
But after they have worked for me,
I give them all a rest.

I let them rest from nine till five,
For I am busy then,
As well as breakfast, lunch, and tea,
For they are hungry men.
But different folk have different views;
I know a person small—
She keeps ten million serving-men,
Who get no rest at all!

She sends'em abroad on her own affairs,
From the second she opens her eyes—
One million Hows, two million Wheres,
And seven million Whys!


Why oh why oh why?
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15599
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Is there god

Postby Maximus » Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:26 pm

and this is why you are not bringing much brain to the discussion re bordokefalo,

Actually, you are contradicting your own argument.

You are asking for proof that god exists,

Yet, you accept that no proof is needed to prove the existence of dark matter,

Something we can not see, smell, taste or touch,

You also try to argue that scientist can tell if a star has a planet revolving around it without seeing the planet.

No visual proof is needed for you, for an object the size of a planet!

But now, you want proof that god exists, something that you can not see, smell, taste or touch.

This is an idiotic debating style to adopt isnt it.

Now go and find some clips on youtube of comedians to back up your argument.
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6325
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: Is there god

Postby Lordo » Wed Oct 06, 2021 7:55 pm

Maximus wrote:and this is why you are not bringing much brain to the discussion re bordokefalo,

Actually, you are contradicting your own argument.

You are asking for proof that god exists,

Yet, you accept that no proof is needed to prove the existence of dark matter,

Something we can not see, smell, taste or touch,

You also try to argue that scientist can tell if a star has a planet revolving around it without seeing the planet.

No visual proof is needed for you, for an object the size of a planet!

But now, you want proof that god exists, something that you can not see, smell, taste or touch.

This is an idiotic debating style to adopt isnt it.

Now go and find some clips on youtube of comedians to back up your argument.


Lamne bodji reh ksimarizmeno na vgali i manasou di nappossou dje vromises gavole.
Leave this subject to pibol who have growed up.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15599
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Is there god

Postby Londonrake » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:15 pm

With absolutely no desire to get involved in this riveting - and pretty routine in here - slag-off. I think the presence of planets is discernible by minute, gravitational induced aberrations in a sun's movements.

Bye :D
Londonrake
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3102
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: Is there god

Postby Lordo » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:21 pm

Londonrake wrote:With absolutely no desire to get involved in this riveting - and pretty routine in here - slag-off. I think the presence of planets is discernible by minute, gravitational induced aberrations in a sun's movements.

Bye :D

Let the infant boy find out how scientists have established there is a planet around a star without being able to see it, touch it by himself. Aberation you say, I hope there was no zivania involved. It's the only thing I am aware of that would aberate you quite well. He may well be in an aberatitive state the whole time.

Otherwise he will never learn.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15599
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests