The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Ukrainian Issue

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Pyrpolizer » Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:00 pm

Paphitis wrote:Ukraine tells Ruzzians to give up smoking.

And lo and beholdm the Kerch bridge is on fire as well. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wasn't Ukraine bitches! It was marlboro! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ruzzians need to read the health warnings on the packaging no doubt bitches.

And the first leopards have already arrived in Ukraine. 8)

And look at all the Ruzzian soldiers abandoning their tanks and APCs and run for their lives. It's like watching little ants before they get smashed by Ukrainian Artillery. Orcs are ridiculously so funny and incompetent.

Doesn't Pootin have a sore arsehole yet? :shock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jcJWHijUVU[/youtube]


You are such an ignorant that all you provide is just comedy shows aiming at elevating Ukrainian beggars PR. Haven't you realized so far that ZelenSKY turned Ukraine to the biggest beggar in the World? And what is this idiotic pilot friend of yours aiming at advertising VPN's? Is he trying to earn a few pennies? Send him some Marikka green paper to feed himself before it ends having less value than toilet paper.

You ignorance is such that you don't even know that Crimea would have absolutely no problem getting supplied, even if the Kerch bridge didn't exist. Hint: How was it supplied before the bridge was built?

We all know the Ukrainians shell Russian villages in Belgorod region to provoke Russia. It's been happening for months. It's very easy to do provocations. Watch the Chinese spy balloons that took the Marikkans 3 days to even spot!

Just provide me ANY serious military analyst's article or video proving that Ukraine has ANY chance of winning, whenever she may or may not receive the "promised" military equipment. The truth is the whole front line is on the verge of collapsing, Ukraine itself will end up a wreckage, ending up to unconditional surrender. And then Marikkan the bitches would start flooding their puppet media with excuses that it's all ZelenSKY's fault.... and all the fools of the world will believe every single word. 8)
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12892
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Robin Hood » Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:17 pm

Ten consecutive posts of total garbage! By the forum clown! :D :D :D

Tell me 'BRO" ..... if the Ukrainians are so fond of the 'Merikans' and their 'Western' allies, why did you Western donkeys not support Minsk and encourage Kyiv to do likewise ? It would have allowed the Ukrainian people to make their own choice through a referendum and if you are right, it would have been an overwhelming victory for the US backed Kyiv regime? Too late now .... at least the eight oblasts in the South will want independence from Ukraine.

They didn't implement Minsk because they knew that would not be the outcome and at least eight of the Southern and Eastern Oblasts would have voted for autonomy and retain their links to Russia. That region represents 90% of the GDP of Ukraine and a large part of that comes from trade with Russia. So the West decided to support a war and kill Ukrainians in their thousands.

That 'majority' of Ukrainians you refer to represents only a small minority and mostly in the North and West.

You live in the World of propaganda and disinformation. :roll:
Robin Hood
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4325
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Pyrpolizer » Sun Feb 05, 2023 12:54 pm

Here's my favorite military analyst. General MacGregor
Ukrainian casualties 400,000 wounded + 150,000 dead!!
Now watch Paphitis passing us Ukrainian comedy shows that reverse the numbers

User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12892
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Pyrpolizer » Mon Feb 06, 2023 6:32 pm

Amazing fire power of the Russian BMPT Terminator (specially designed for forest operations) on the front line between Kupyansk and Siversk.Videos here:

https://warnews247.gr/rosiki-epithesi-e ... othreftes/
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12892
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby repulsewarrior » Mon Feb 06, 2023 8:07 pm

...History, and the instant billionaires.

User avatar
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 13910
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Paphitis » Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:11 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:
Paphitis wrote:Ukraine tells Ruzzians to give up smoking.

And lo and beholdm the Kerch bridge is on fire as well. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wasn't Ukraine bitches! It was marlboro! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ruzzians need to read the health warnings on the packaging no doubt bitches.

And the first leopards have already arrived in Ukraine. 8)

And look at all the Ruzzian soldiers abandoning their tanks and APCs and run for their lives. It's like watching little ants before they get smashed by Ukrainian Artillery. Orcs are ridiculously so funny and incompetent.

Doesn't Pootin have a sore arsehole yet? :shock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jcJWHijUVU[/youtube]


You are such an ignorant that all you provide is just comedy shows aiming at elevating Ukrainian beggars PR. Haven't you realized so far that ZelenSKY turned Ukraine to the biggest beggar in the World? And what is this idiotic pilot friend of yours aiming at advertising VPN's? Is he trying to earn a few pennies? Send him some Marikka green paper to feed himself before it ends having less value than toilet paper.

You ignorance is such that you don't even know that Crimea would have absolutely no problem getting supplied, even if the Kerch bridge didn't exist. Hint: How was it supplied before the bridge was built?

We all know the Ukrainians shell Russian villages in Belgorod region to provoke Russia. It's been happening for months. It's very easy to do provocations. Watch the Chinese spy balloons that took the Marikkans 3 days to even spot!

Just provide me ANY serious military analyst's article or video proving that Ukraine has ANY chance of winning, whenever she may or may not receive the "promised" military equipment. The truth is the whole front line is on the verge of collapsing, Ukraine itself will end up a wreckage, ending up to unconditional surrender. And then Marikkan the bitches would start flooding their puppet media with excuses that it's all ZelenSKY's fault.... and all the fools of the world will believe every single word. 8)


Ukraine doesn't look like the beggars to me as I watch videos of Ruzzians surrendering and arguing with their commanders not to charge the front because they have run out of ammunition.

Ukraine Armed Forces don't have this problem. They have stockpiles of ammunition tyo fight for the next 2 years already.

Doesn't matter bitch. Ruzzia is a bit slow at learning.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 32303
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Paphitis » Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:12 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:Amazing fire power of the Russian BMPT Terminator (specially designed for forest operations) on the front line between Kupyansk and Siversk.Videos here:

https://warnews247.gr/rosiki-epithesi-e ... othreftes/


Do you know how many of these get destroyed every day?

Ruzzian Soldiers are reduced to attacking the front lines with hardly any support.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

FFS, the mainstay now is the T-64 and Ruzzia is even running out of them now with over 3200 Tanks and 5100 IFVs destroyed. And these are confirmed kills only.

Ruzzia is being demilitarized and reduced to a pauper.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 32303
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Pyrpolizer » Tue Feb 07, 2023 1:58 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:
Paphitis wrote:Ukraine tells Ruzzians to give up smoking.

And lo and beholdm the Kerch bridge is on fire as well. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wasn't Ukraine bitches! It was marlboro! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ruzzians need to read the health warnings on the packaging no doubt bitches.

And the first leopards have already arrived in Ukraine. 8)

And look at all the Ruzzian soldiers abandoning their tanks and APCs and run for their lives. It's like watching little ants before they get smashed by Ukrainian Artillery. Orcs are ridiculously so funny and incompetent.

Doesn't Pootin have a sore arsehole yet? :shock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jcJWHijUVU[/youtube]


You are such an ignorant that all you provide is just comedy shows aiming at elevating Ukrainian beggars PR. Haven't you realized so far that ZelenSKY turned Ukraine to the biggest beggar in the World? And what is this idiotic pilot friend of yours aiming at advertising VPN's? Is he trying to earn a few pennies? Send him some Marikka green paper to feed himself before it ends having less value than toilet paper.

You ignorance is such that you don't even know that Crimea would have absolutely no problem getting supplied, even if the Kerch bridge didn't exist. Hint: How was it supplied before the bridge was built?

We all know the Ukrainians shell Russian villages in Belgorod region to provoke Russia. It's been happening for months. It's very easy to do provocations. Watch the Chinese spy balloons that took the Marikkans 3 days to even spot!

Just provide me ANY serious military analyst's article or video proving that Ukraine has ANY chance of winning, whenever she may or may not receive the "promised" military equipment. The truth is the whole front line is on the verge of collapsing, Ukraine itself will end up a wreckage, ending up to unconditional surrender. And then Marikkan the bitches would start flooding their puppet media with excuses that it's all ZelenSKY's fault.... and all the fools of the world will believe every single word. 8)


Ukraine doesn't look like the beggars to me as I watch videos of Ruzzians surrendering and arguing with their commanders not to charge the front because they have run out of ammunition.

Ukraine Armed Forces don't have this problem. They have stockpiles of ammunition tyo fight for the next 2 years already.

Doesn't matter bitch. Ruzzia is a bit slow at learning.


You are watching too many comedy shows. :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12892
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Pyrpolizer » Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:01 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:Amazing fire power of the Russian BMPT Terminator (specially designed for forest operations) on the front line between Kupyansk and Siversk.Videos here:

https://warnews247.gr/rosiki-epithesi-e ... othreftes/


Do you know how many of these get destroyed every day?

Ruzzian Soldiers are reduced to attacking the front lines with hardly any support.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

FFS, the mainstay now is the T-64 and Ruzzia is even running out of them now with over 3200 Tanks and 5100 IFVs destroyed. And these are confirmed kills only.

Ruzzia is being demilitarized and reduced to a pauper.


Image
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12892
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Pyrpolizer » Tue Feb 07, 2023 2:04 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:
Just provide me ANY serious military analyst's article or video proving that Ukraine has ANY chance of winning, whenever she may or may not receive the "promised" military equipment.
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12892
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest