The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Ukrainian Issue

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Kikapu » Sat Mar 23, 2024 11:01 am

The corrupt MSM in the West are trying to spin the term “war” Russia is now starting to use over the term “special military operation” in Ukraine, to mean that it was always a war and not SMO. In my opinion why Russia is going to use the term “war” from here on is, they are taking off the gloves in how they have been conducting the war in Ukraine. Now they will conduct it how the West conducts their wars, “scorched earth” style, to deal with the Nazis and the cunts. In other words, Russia is through fucking around with these Nazis and cunts. So go ahead Macron, send some of your pretty soldier boys to Ukraine if you dare. They will be destroyed just like the weapons the West has sent in so far. They will not receive any special privileges from the Russian bombs. It is WAR after all!
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18013
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Londonrake » Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:45 pm

Kikapu wrote:
Londonrake wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
So what are you saying LR, that those voted for Putin did not do so on their free will?

Also, do you not know what a cunt is, given your longevity on this Earth? Really?


I think it crystal clear that the Russian people couldn’t “vote for whom they please” at all.
.


So LR, you have decided to not answer my question, but instead, you Irish Riverdanced it away with an unrelated answer. :roll:

Now you will have more time to perfect your dancing skills whilst being away from this topic! :lol:


What are you trying to say? The election was important and fair?

Vladimir Putin has total control over all of Russia's State media and every aspect of their electoral process. Plus, he eliminated every candidate that might have presented a credible focal point for any dissenting voters. That, despite the likely paucity of their vote share, in order to present a result suggesting unanimity.

What legitimacy did that election have? It was farcical. No different to those held in the like of North Korea and with as much meaning.

As far as answering your question goes. I posted earlier at length on different aspects of the subject in a reasoned manner and reasonable tone. In good faith. You ignored all, sweeping it aside basically with an "I can't be bothered".

Now, you complain about my supposedly not answering a single question, resorting to piss taking and megaphonic "Cuntism".

So, you tell me, what's the point? :wink:
Londonrake
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5803
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Kikapu » Sat Mar 23, 2024 1:44 pm

Londonrake wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Londonrake wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
So what are you saying LR, that those voted for Putin did not do so on their free will?

Also, do you not know what a cunt is, given your longevity on this Earth? Really?


I think it crystal clear that the Russian people couldn’t “vote for whom they please” at all.
.


So LR, you have decided to not answer my question, but instead, you Irish Riverdanced it away with an unrelated answer. :roll:

Now you will have more time to perfect your dancing skills whilst being away from this topic! :lol:


What are you trying to say? The election was important and fair?

Vladimir Putin has total control over all of Russia's State media and every aspect of their electoral process. Plus, he eliminated every candidate that might have presented a credible focal point for any dissenting voters. That, despite the likely paucity of their vote share, in order to present a result suggesting unanimity.

What legitimacy did that election have? It was farcical. No different to those held in the like of North Korea and with as much meaning.

As far as answering your question goes. I posted earlier at length on different aspects of the subject in a reasoned manner and reasonable tone. In good faith. You ignored all, sweeping it aside basically with an "I can't be bothered".

Now, you complain about my supposedly not answering a single question, resorting to piss taking and megaphonic "Cuntism".

So, you tell me, what's the point? :wink:


The elections in Russia may have been as you have described, which is not unique in most parts of the world. That being said, Putin took the lions share of all the votes cast which must indicate he was the most desired candidate the Russian people wanted to be led by. I don’t believe you dispute that Russians in huge numbers voted for him. You just don’t like that huge numbers of Russians voted for Putin.
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18013
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Lordo » Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:22 pm

The hypocrisy of my SwineCunt friends are enlightening. When the Swine media turned against Corbyn and cost him the elections, it was claimed by the SwineCunts here that media does not have that much influence, the problem was the policies. But it seems now in Russia it is not the policies but the media.

Well that just goes to show that even single cell brained organisms with just one functioning cell as the rest have been taken out by alcohol can be rather on the dangerous side of politics.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21723
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free. Walk on Swine walk on

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby repulsewarrior » Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:49 am



...we were talking about Macron; some discussion on France's options.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 14050
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby repulsewarrior » Sun Mar 24, 2024 5:18 am

...among several stories,



...details of the attack in Moscow; some questions answered, some not.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 14050
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Robin Hood » Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:57 am

A bit more reading to bring the story up to date. Please note the platform is The Unz Review the journalist is well known ...... you won’t find his work in the Western MSM!

It’s War: The Real Meat Grinder Starts Now - PEPE ESCOBAR

No more shadow play. It’s now in the open. No holds barred.

Exhibit 1: Friday, March 22, 2024. It’s War. The Kremlin, via Peskov, finally admits it, on the record. The money quote:

“Russia cannot allow the existence on its borders of a state that has a documented intention to use any methods to take Crimea away from it, not to mention the territory of new regions.”

Translation: the Hegemon-constructed Kiev mongrel is doomed, one way or another.

The Kremlin signal: “We haven’t even started” starts now.

Exhibit 2: Friday afternoon, a few hours after Peskov. Confirmed by a serious European – not Russian – source. The first counter-signal. Regular troops from France, Germany and Poland have arrived, by rail and air, to Cherkassy, south of Kiev. A substantial force. No numbers leaked. They are being housed in schools. For all practical purposes, this is a NATO force.

That signals, “Let the games begin”. From a Russian point of view, Mr. Khinzal’s business cards are set to be in great demand.

Exhibit 3: Friday evening. Terror attack on Crocus City, a music venue northwest of Moscow. A heavily trained commando shoots people on sight, point blank, in cold blood, then sets a concert hall on fire. The definitive counter-signal: with the battlefield collapsing, all that’s left is terrorism in Moscow.

https://www.unz.com/pescobar/its-war-the-real-meat-grinder-starts-now/
Robin Hood
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4342
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Londonrake » Sun Mar 24, 2024 12:51 pm

Robin Hood wrote:A bit more reading to bring the story up to date. Please note the platform is The Unz Review the journalist is well known ...... you won’t find his work in the Western MSM!

It’s War: The Real Meat Grinder Starts Now - PEPE ESCOBAR

No more shadow play. It’s now in the open. No holds barred.

Exhibit 1: Friday, March 22, 2024. It’s War. The Kremlin, via Peskov, finally admits it, on the record. The money quote:

“Russia cannot allow the existence on its borders of a state that has a documented intention to use any methods to take Crimea away from it, not to mention the territory of new regions.”

Translation: the Hegemon-constructed Kiev mongrel is doomed, one way or another.

The Kremlin signal: “We haven’t even started” starts now.

Exhibit 2: Friday afternoon, a few hours after Peskov. Confirmed by a serious European – not Russian – source. The first counter-signal. Regular troops from France, Germany and Poland have arrived, by rail and air, to Cherkassy, south of Kiev. A substantial force. No numbers leaked. They are being housed in schools. For all practical purposes, this is a NATO force.

That signals, “Let the games begin”. From a Russian point of view, Mr. Khinzal’s business cards are set to be in great demand.

Exhibit 3: Friday evening. Terror attack on Crocus City, a music venue northwest of Moscow. A heavily trained commando shoots people on sight, point blank, in cold blood, then sets a concert hall on fire. The definitive counter-signal: with the battlefield collapsing, all that’s left is terrorism in Moscow.

https://www.unz.com/pescobar/its-war-the-real-meat-grinder-starts-now/


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Unz_Review

"The Unz Review is an American website and blog, founded and edited by far-right activist and Holocaust denier Ron Unz. It is known for its publication of far-right, white nationalist, and antisemitic writings, as well as far-left and pro-Russia propaganda."

"...........................you won’t find his work in the Western MSM!" Isn't a boy scout badge of merit. The article’s another load of BS, couched in the usual “you’ve asked for it!” rhetoric we’ve been listening to for 2 years.

You won't find a lot of what Mr Ron Unz publishes in the Western MSM. Much of which is repulsively offensive to a lot of people. The man's record/views speak for themselves.

It's a testament to the freedoms we take for granted that it gets published openly from the US without hindrance. The idea of anything remotely similar finding its way to an audience in the countries some on here seem to idolise is laughable. Rank hypocrisy.

This is more in keeping with those wonderful places, so much admired: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-68526111

.
Londonrake
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5803
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Lordo » Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:38 pm

I have a feeling as soon we are about to witness WW3. Sooner or later they will be full blown war in the Middle East, Ukraine and possibly Taiwan too. One will start the next as either side will not miss the opportunity to take what they can while everybody else is looking the other way,

WW3 which is what arms industry has been calling for for some time.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21723
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free. Walk on Swine walk on

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Londonrake » Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:54 pm

Lordo wrote:I have a feeling as soon we are about to witness WW3. Sooner or later they will be full blown war in the Middle East, Ukraine and possibly Taiwan too. One will start the next as either side will not miss the opportunity to take what they can while everybody else is looking the other way,

WW3 which is what arms industry has been calling for for some time.


Biden as POTUS gave them a time-limited opportunity. Putin took it but the Russians have struggled for 2 years against 3rd division Ukraine. Despite all the rhetoric, the idea they would/could take on NATO is a ROFLMAO joke. Watching that unfold from the sidelines the Chinese will likely bide their time. They have their own problems to deal with, not to mention their entire economy being symbiotically linked to trade with the West.

Looking at how European defence spending has declined, the arms industry there don’t seem to have been doing too well.

Never underestimate the stupidity/hubris of national leaders (particularly Dictators) but nobody in the current lineup seems to want a global war………. by intent.
Londonrake
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5803
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest