The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Ukrainian Issue

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby repulsewarrior » Tue Apr 09, 2024 10:17 pm

...a bit of History.



well worth watching.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 13998
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Robin Hood » Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:36 pm

repulsewarrior wrote:...a bit of History.



well worth watching.


To say that was biased would be a gross understatement. It was grossly inaccurate, he exaggerated or distorted much of it and missed out events that didn't suit the narrative. It could have been LR ..... but I know what he looks like and he can't talk that fast but the rhetoric was similar. I would like to see him justify some of his claims in a proper interview.

Sorry but it was just propaganda! :roll:
Robin Hood
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4339
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Lordo » Thu Apr 11, 2024 2:31 pm

I was able to watch about 30 seconds of that and that was enough for me.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21561
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free. Walk on Swine walk on

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby repulsewarrior » Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:23 am

It should be noted that as reported last Wednesday by the TASS news agency, the Prosecutor General’s Office of Russia had sent a request for assistance to the US, Germany, France, and Cyprus regarding the terrorist incidents against Russia.

https://in-cyprus.philenews.com/local/c ... in-moscow/


...since the subject is already linked to the Ukraine by "Russia", i shall include this story here.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 13998
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Lordo » Fri Apr 12, 2024 12:08 pm

Has Ukraine asked for ceasefire yet?
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21561
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free. Walk on Swine walk on

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Robin Hood » Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:31 pm

Lordo wrote:Has Ukraine asked for ceasefire yet?


It is cloudy .... so no sun for the Mobile Phone chargers ........ and they are a bit short on electricity too! So communications are a bit limited ! :roll:
Robin Hood
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4339
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Lordo » Fri Apr 12, 2024 4:48 pm

Robin Hood wrote:
Lordo wrote:Has Ukraine asked for ceasefire yet?


It is cloudy .... so no sun for the Mobile Phone chargers ........ and they are a bit short on electricity too! So communications are a bit limited ! :roll:

Surely they must have some carrier pigeons for communication purposes.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21561
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free. Walk on Swine walk on

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Kikapu » Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:03 am

Lordo wrote:
Robin Hood wrote:
Lordo wrote:Has Ukraine asked for ceasefire yet?


It is cloudy .... so no sun for the Mobile Phone chargers ........ and they are a bit short on electricity too! So communications are a bit limited ! :roll:

Surely they must have some carrier pigeons for communication purposes.


Zelensky is waiting for the NATO troops to come help as suggested by the little cowboy Macron and others to defeat the Russians, so no need for Zelensky to seek peace with Russia. :wink:

Macron believes that Russia would dare not attack the French troops in Ukraine, or else! :lol:

Macron should test the Russians on that, which is, for Macron to personally give Russia the exact coordinates where the French soldiers would be stationed in Ukraine and see if they would get hit by 6,000 lbs of glide bombs or not? :roll:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17986
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Londonrake » Sat Apr 13, 2024 10:53 am

Kikapu wrote:Zelensky is waiting for the NATO troops to come help as suggested by the little cowboy Macron and others to defeat the Russians, so no need for Zelensky to seek peace with Russia. :wink:

Macron believes that Russia would dare not attack the French troops in Ukraine, or else! :lol:

Macron should test the Russians on that, which is, for Macron to personally give Russia the exact coordinates where the French soldiers would be stationed in Ukraine and see if they would get hit by 6,000 lbs of glide bombs or not? :roll:


It seems even Macron's NATO "partners" think he's a Prat. Grandstanding for the benefit of his domestic audience. Although, it doesn't seem to have done any good. Opinion polls have seen him scraping record lows. If there were an election tomorrow it looks like Le Pen would walk it. She seems to be very "Trumpish" when it comes to Ukraine but given how little France has contributed so far I doubt it would make a significant impact.

It was only 5 minutes ago Macron painted himself as the great peacemaker and rushed off to Moscow, only to find Putin seemed to have a similar view of him.

Table.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Londonrake
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5788
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Lordo » Sat Apr 13, 2024 12:26 pm

With a bit of luck this report prediction is true and the war in Ukraine does come to an end this year.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-68778338
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21561
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free. Walk on Swine walk on

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests