The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Do TC's want a United Cyprus or Partition

How can we solve it? (keep it civilized)

Postby humanist » Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:39 am

And have no representation as a Turkish Cypriot and kiss all my rights under the Zurich agreement goodbye......Listen to the holiday programs leave me and my people out of Cyprus history. Sing the Greek national anthem. Wave the Greek flag and sit in endless corridors waiting for my complaints to be heard and my human rights returned to me in a plastic bag.......Thanks mate but I will have my Zurich Agreement and eat it......


Zan, are you for real mate? what are those rights that have been kissed goodbye, please assume that I amy be the village idiot and name those rights so that I can undertsand.

About the holiday programs you are choosing to create a new country so why should you get a mention. Whats the RoC expected to do providse you with free advertsing for its stolen land. What the hec do you guys want? You yell and scram allegiance to Turksy, you fly Turkish flags everywhere, you have called the occupied area as your republic and then you want free advertisning, go visit your home and pay for it LOL.

Good example start from home Zan I never once heeard you say, well may be we can take the flag down on the mountian and work towarsd a solution because we are Cypiots and we want a united Cyprus. Think about your action before you critise others.

Yes I do believe the RoC needs to change the anthem, and when you take the Turkish flags down then there will be a demand for the Greek flag to disappear also.
User avatar
humanist
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6585
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:46 am

Postby Viewpoint » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:05 am

humanist wrote:
They can return today no one is stopping them, they dont even have to live here 6 months before applying to the property commission.


apply for what mate to get into my own home? VP get real.


The same as we have to do in the GC south, so you to have to get real humanist.
User avatar
Viewpoint
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25214
Joined: Sun Feb 20, 2005 2:48 pm
Location: Nicosia/Lefkosa

Postby tessintrnc » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:41 am

There will be many cases before the property commission in the next few years, there is no quick fix for something like this. When the borders opened a few years ago, more than one Greek Cypriot property had more than one owner coming to view!! Two cases stick in my mind, one where the man said "my Father built this Restaurant" And the TC quipped back " then welcome SON, because I built this a few years ago"!!! The other one had no less than SIX different families claiming the property was theirs!!!! GC's fibbing about who owned what - surely not!!!!
Tess
User avatar
tessintrnc
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2743
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:17 am
Location: Ozanköy

Postby DT. » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:43 am

tessintrnc wrote:There will be many cases before the property commission in the next few years, there is no quick fix for something like this. When the borders opened a few years ago, more than one Greek Cypriot property had more than one owner coming to view!! Two cases stick in my mind, one where the man said "my Father built this Restaurant" And the TC quipped back " then welcome SON, because I built this a few years ago"!!! The other one had no less than SIX different families claiming the property was theirs!!!! GC's fibbing about who owned what - surely not!!!!
Tess


Tess, where are you from?
User avatar
DT.
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12571
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Lefkosia

Postby tessintrnc » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:48 am

DT. wrote:
tessintrnc wrote:There will be many cases before the property commission in the next few years, there is no quick fix for something like this. When the borders opened a few years ago, more than one Greek Cypriot property had more than one owner coming to view!! Two cases stick in my mind, one where the man said "my Father built this Restaurant" And the TC quipped back " then welcome SON, because I built this a few years ago"!!! The other one had no less than SIX different families claiming the property was theirs!!!! GC's fibbing about who owned what - surely not!!!!
Tess


Tess, where are you from?


Now? or originally? I live in Ozanköy now but was born in the Uk of Irish parents.
Tess
User avatar
tessintrnc
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2743
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:17 am
Location: Ozanköy

Postby DT. » Wed Feb 13, 2008 9:52 am

tessintrnc wrote:
DT. wrote:
tessintrnc wrote:There will be many cases before the property commission in the next few years, there is no quick fix for something like this. When the borders opened a few years ago, more than one Greek Cypriot property had more than one owner coming to view!! Two cases stick in my mind, one where the man said "my Father built this Restaurant" And the TC quipped back " then welcome SON, because I built this a few years ago"!!! The other one had no less than SIX different families claiming the property was theirs!!!! GC's fibbing about who owned what - surely not!!!!
Tess


Tess, where are you from?


Now? or originally? I live in Ozanköy now but was born in the Uk of Irish parents.
Tess


I admire the nerve Tess. An Irish lady who's moved to occupied Cyprus thats feel she can understand and comment on a GC who's lost his home astounds me!
User avatar
DT.
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12571
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Lefkosia

Postby tessintrnc » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:03 am

DT. wrote:
tessintrnc wrote:
DT. wrote:
tessintrnc wrote:There will be many cases before the property commission in the next few years, there is no quick fix for something like this. When the borders opened a few years ago, more than one Greek Cypriot property had more than one owner coming to view!! Two cases stick in my mind, one where the man said "my Father built this Restaurant" And the TC quipped back " then welcome SON, because I built this a few years ago"!!! The other one had no less than SIX different families claiming the property was theirs!!!! GC's fibbing about who owned what - surely not!!!!
Tess


Tess, where are you from?


Now? or originally? I live in Ozanköy now but was born in the Uk of Irish parents.
Tess


I admire the nerve Tess. An Irish lady who's moved to occupied Cyprus thats feel she can understand and comment on a GC who's lost his home astounds me!


DT I have said in previous posts on the subject that I don't think GC property should have been given away and therefore able to be sold. I did not mean to come across as flippant and I apologise.
Tess
User avatar
tessintrnc
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2743
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:17 am
Location: Ozanköy

Postby humanist » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:10 am

Tess the fact that you choose to live in an illegal state and support it in the way that you do, shows a great del of integrity and bed character. I am sure that you are benefiting from the losess of others hence support the illegalities of the trnc that excludes original inhabitants to meet the needs of people like yourself.
User avatar
humanist
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6585
Joined: Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:46 am

Postby DT. » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:12 am

tessintrnc wrote:
DT. wrote:
tessintrnc wrote:
DT. wrote:
tessintrnc wrote:There will be many cases before the property commission in the next few years, there is no quick fix for something like this. When the borders opened a few years ago, more than one Greek Cypriot property had more than one owner coming to view!! Two cases stick in my mind, one where the man said "my Father built this Restaurant" And the TC quipped back " then welcome SON, because I built this a few years ago"!!! The other one had no less than SIX different families claiming the property was theirs!!!! GC's fibbing about who owned what - surely not!!!!
Tess


Tess, where are you from?


Now? or originally? I live in Ozanköy now but was born in the Uk of Irish parents.
Tess


I admire the nerve Tess. An Irish lady who's moved to occupied Cyprus thats feel she can understand and comment on a GC who's lost his home astounds me!


DT I have said in previous posts on the subject that I don't think GC property should have been given away and therefore able to be sold. I did not mean to come across as flippant and I apologise.
Tess


No worries then Tess.
User avatar
DT.
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12571
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Lefkosia

Postby tessintrnc » Wed Feb 13, 2008 10:19 am

DT - sorry, I meant to add that my remarks above were just a small example of the problems that will inevitably crop up and that there is no quick fix. I hope that your problems are solved amicably as soon as possible DT.
Tess
User avatar
tessintrnc
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2743
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:17 am
Location: Ozanköy

PreviousNext

Return to Cyprus Problem

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests