The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


...this is America.

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: ...this is America.

Postby Maximus » Sun Jun 28, 2020 2:30 am

repulsewarrior wrote:
Maximus wrote:democracy and capitalism are two compatible systems.

No other systems in the history of man kind have given so much freedom to people and taken the most number of people out of poverty than these two. Its not perfect but its the best proven system.

Even under this system, nothing is stopping a socialist or a communist from setting up a company and giving equal shares of his company away to the workers. :)


...yes, i agree, but in such a world there is no Government subsidy, and no Government investment; the social-economy would be free from this meddling, for the rich or for the poor. For what it's worth, whether Democrat or Republican, most politicians become fabulously wealthy; coincidence you say?


Only in some cases but in communist /socialst regimes or dictatorships, the leadership is always rich and the people are nearly always dirt poor with fewer freedom's.

If the government is big and powerful enough to provide you with everything, they can take it all away.
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5453
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: ...this is America.

Postby Paphitis » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:16 am

Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
erolz66 wrote:You do not even need to put in effort and connect up the dots to know that there was a specific political objective and intent in US politics of disproportionately disadvantaging citizens based on their colour well in to the later half of the 20th century. You can just listen to a leading political operative involved in this project openly talking about it. These are the words of Lee Atwater in 1981. Atwater, after a decade as South Carolina’s most effective Republican operative, was working in Ronald Reagan’s White House when he was interviewed by Alexander Lamis, a political scientist at Case Western Reserve University. The recording of this interview is now public. You can hear the entire interview here https://www.thenation.com/article/archi ... -strategy/ just in case you think the quote is 'out of context' (it is not).

Lee Atwater in 1981 wrote:Now, y’all aren’t quoting me on this? You start out in 1954 by saying, “Nigger, nigger, nigger.” By 1968 you can’t say “nigger”—that hurts you, backfires. So you say stuff like, uh, forced busing, states’ rights, and all that stuff, and you’re getting so abstract. Now, you’re talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you’re talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is, blacks get hurt worse than whites.…


This is not 1865. It is not 1965. This was said in 1981. The project is ongoing today.


Come on Erol, haven’t you heard slavery was over in 1865 and since then the blacks have same opportunities as the whites in every aspect of the “American Dream”! :wink:

Max and Paphitis believes that, so why can’t you? :D

Do you know how the white girls in the Southern states get back at their parent?

They openly go with a black man so everyone can see. :lol: :lol: :lol:

(that was not a joke)


A picture speaks a thousand words kikapu!

Image

And you know what is funny. yeh, it was the Republican Yankees that declared war on the Confederate South and the British empire to end slavery and they won.

It sure does, Paphitis.

Did you know that the Republican Party (GOP) of the 1860’s were the liberal Democrats of today? Yes, they were decent meaning party with the abolition of slavery as the Democratic Party were the cunts back then of the Republican Party of today. However, in the early 1900’s the GOP drifted to the right to became the cunts of today.

Yes, millions of whites voted for Obama as many whites are decent Americans who are not racist and also agree with the Democratic party’s political ideology. There are also millions of white Americans who are racist/not racist and/but agree with the GOP’s political ideology. However, one size does not fit all as there are blacks who vote for the GOP, so why wouldn’t white person also vote for a black person for a president, especially for a politician of Obama’s caliber. Btw, did you also know Obama’s mother was white?


The GOP Party today Kikapu are the liberal democrats as they seem to be the party pushing for complete liberalism.

To the leftists however, who are the antithesis of complete liberalism and are pushing for state control, and Orwellianism, call the real liberals racists and fascists.

It's actually a huge joke.

Did you also know Kikapu, that the GOP Party have thousands of Black African members and also some which are very powerful and influential and plan to run for POTUS in 2024?
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 26758
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: ...this is America.

Postby Paphitis » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:20 am

Maximus wrote:Systemic racism is a false narrative Paphitis, pushed by the left.

A black man was president of the US from 2009 to 2017 and he didnt do one thing to overhaul the system. A lot of white folks would have had to have voted for him as well. :roll:

I was watching an interview on youtube some while ago. It was a black man interviewing two black youth.

The black youth were complaining and whinging about a myriad of issues from racism, to white privaledge poverty etc and then the black interviewer asked them what is it that you want from white people?

And they could not provide an answer. After all that complaining and whinging, they didnt know what they wanted. They have just been indoctrinated to repeat garbage and buzzwords without thinking it through.

Your illustration says the same thing, despite the "affirmative action" for the aboriginals, not much changes in thers of progress.

This is what it boils down to for some of these folks; it is all about taking money (and power) from people that have earned it and giving it to people that dont deserve it.


Exactly right Max.

Not just him, but Clinton didn't do anything either.

In fact, the most proactive POTUS who has actually issued executive orders across the USA to reform all police forces has done more than any POTUS in the past.

His executive orders have officially made illegal any choke holds and other excessive violence by any police officer and anyone who contravenes these orders faces life imprisonment. Straight from Trump's pen stroke.

But you wouldn't hear about such things in the MSM.

All you hear is the same old same old cries of fascism as these so called liberals burn businesses, homes (mostly in low working class areas), public property, and private property.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 26758
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: ...this is America.

Postby repulsewarrior » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:21 am

Maximus wrote:
repulsewarrior wrote:
Maximus wrote:democracy and capitalism are two compatible systems.

No other systems in the history of man kind have given so much freedom to people and taken the most number of people out of poverty than these two. Its not perfect but its the best proven system.

Even under this system, nothing is stopping a socialist or a communist from setting up a company and giving equal shares of his company away to the workers. :)


...yes, i agree, but in such a world there is no Government subsidy, and no Government investment; the social-economy would be free from this meddling, for the rich or for the poor. For what it's worth, whether Democrat or Republican, most politicians become fabulously wealthy; coincidence you say?


Only in some cases but in communist /socialst regimes or dictatorships, the leadership is always rich and the people are nearly always dirt poor with fewer freedom's.

If the government is big and powerful enough to provide you with everything, they can take it all away.


..."they" you say?
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9367
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: ...this is America.

Postby Paphitis » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:22 am

repulsewarrior wrote:
Maximus wrote:Kiks,

You should listen to some of Dinesh D'Souza's lectures.

He covers this extensively

Did you know that the Republican Party (GOP) of the 1860’s were the liberal Democrats of today? Yes, they were decent meaning party with the abolition of slavery as the Democratic Party were the cunts back then of the Republican Party of today. However, in the early 1900’s the GOP drifted to the right to became the cunts of today.


This is another ploy by the left to white wash history and pin racism and facism on the right.

The ideology of the left is the same today as it was yesteryear.

Yesteryear = You work, I eat. (slavery)
Today = You earn it, I deserve it. (socialism / communism)


...indeed, sounds like "Democracy" for the rich; ''Capitalism'', as they call it.


Capitalism provides equal opportunity for all to get wealthy and become well to do or at least live a good life and make a good living.

Communism provides equal opportunity for all of us to be poor and miserable! It also removes us from any say or influence whatsoever, unless you are one of the chosen ones of the party machine.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 26758
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: ...this is America.

Postby Kikapu » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:02 am

Maximus wrote:Kiks,

You should listen to some of Dinesh D'Souza's lectures.


Now it is beginning to make sense where you went wrong on the political spectrum, Max. :wink:

Let me get this straight. You want me to listen to a convicted felon far right political nut job who is a black slaves ownership apologist? :shock:

Errr, no thanks. :D
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 14996
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: ...this is America.

Postby Maximus » Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:34 pm

Another one that is shooting the messenger. This is marginalizing opposition voices with identity politics and character assassination.

Where you are going wrong is that you only want to listen to what leftist pundits say.

its no wonder you think the way you do.

Do you see the irony in your comment.?

The right are the fascists because they switched you say? :roll:

While the left run around destroying and looting the place and tearing down statues and trying to cancel people and culture. The stuff that fascism is made of.

While they turn up at speaking events of people that have a different opinion to them and try and intimidate and shout over them so they cant be heard. Just like Mussolini's black shirts did.

Think about it.
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5453
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: ...this is America.

Postby Maximus » Sun Jun 28, 2020 3:54 pm

Looks here

Members of a terrorist organization calling themselves anti fascists while behaving like a fascists.

Open your eyes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy1eRCYS08w
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5453
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: ...this is America.

Postby Kikapu » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:04 pm

Maximus wrote:Another one that is shooting the messenger. This is marginalizing opposition voices with identity politics and character assassination.

Where you are going wrong is that you only want to listen to what leftist pundits say.

its no wonder you think the way you do.

Do you see the irony in your comment.?

The right are the fascists because they switched you say? :roll:

While the left run around destroying and looting the place and tearing down statues and trying to cancel people and culture. The stuff that fascism is made of.

While they turn up at speaking events of people that have a different opinion to them and try and intimidate and shout over them so they cant be heard. Just like Mussolini's black shirts did.

Think about it.

The fact that racist fascist Trump had pardoned this far right-wing nut job is more than enough reason not to listen to him. I can get the same crap from Trump all day long if I wanted. :roll:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 14996
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: ...this is America.

Postby Maximus » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:12 pm

Kikapu wrote:
Maximus wrote:Another one that is shooting the messenger. This is marginalizing opposition voices with identity politics and character assassination.

Where you are going wrong is that you only want to listen to what leftist pundits say.

its no wonder you think the way you do.

Do you see the irony in your comment.?

The right are the fascists because they switched you say? :roll:

While the left run around destroying and looting the place and tearing down statues and trying to cancel people and culture. The stuff that fascism is made of.

While they turn up at speaking events of people that have a different opinion to them and try and intimidate and shout over them so they cant be heard. Just like Mussolini's black shirts did.

Think about it.

The fact that racist fascist Trump had pardoned this far right-wing nut job is more than enough reason not to listen to him. I can get the same crap from Trump all day long if I wanted. :roll:


Where are the facts?

The facts are that the Dems were in power for for long enough to destroy the country.

Trump is the response to left wing fascism to make America great again.

Ever since his election, the left cant accept it. They are undemocratic, pure and simple.

The left have inverted hypocritical political ideologies and have polarized the country ever since, because they have become radicalized.
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5453
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests