The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


...this is America.

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: ...this is America.

Postby Londonrake » Sun Jun 28, 2020 4:43 pm

A bit like what’s been going on in Western countries for the past 5 years.

“Liberals” ( :lol: ) have given a fresh meaning to the term “bad losers”.
Londonrake
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2249
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: ...this is America.

Postby Kikapu » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:37 pm

Maximus wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Maximus wrote:Another one that is shooting the messenger. This is marginalizing opposition voices with identity politics and character assassination.

Where you are going wrong is that you only want to listen to what leftist pundits say.

its no wonder you think the way you do.

Do you see the irony in your comment.?

The right are the fascists because they switched you say? :roll:

While the left run around destroying and looting the place and tearing down statues and trying to cancel people and culture. The stuff that fascism is made of.

While they turn up at speaking events of people that have a different opinion to them and try and intimidate and shout over them so they cant be heard. Just like Mussolini's black shirts did.

Think about it.

The fact that racist fascist Trump had pardoned this far right-wing nut job is more than enough reason not to listen to him. I can get the same crap from Trump all day long if I wanted. :roll:


Where are the facts?

The facts are that the Dems were in power for for long enough to destroy the country.

Trump is the response to left wing fascism to make America great again.

Ever since his election, the left cant accept it. They are undemocratic, pure and simple.

The left have inverted hypocritical political ideologies and have polarized the country ever since, because they have become radicalized.

Listen, I am an independent voter. I can take or leave either party’s political points of view. If some riot and burn and destroy property, arrest them, convict them and then throw them in jail.

As for Trump making America Great Again, it is a joke. He is acting more like the 2nd President of the Confederate states after Jefferson Davis than the 47th President of the Union. He has been a total embarrassment and the sooner he departs the White House any which way possible, the better for the country. Not everything needs to be about politics when it comes to doing what is right for the American people. For the most part, Trump has been a total cunt.

When I lived in the US, I would listen to talk radio from Conservatives like Michael Savage, Rush Limbaugh, Glen Beck, Sean Hannity and one or two more along with Liberal and moderate talk show hosts on KGO in SanFrancisco. I pride myself in listening and looking at different political points of view. I don’t need to listen to far right or far left nut jobs to learn anything from those cunts.
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 14996
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: ...this is America.

Postby Maximus » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:41 pm

Dinesh D'Souza is an Indian immigrant exposing the left's fascism in America.

I never heard any far right rhetoric coming from him....never. :roll: He just presents historical facts and common sense.

But the left wing activists would turn up at his lectures on college campuses and shout him down so no one could hear what he was saying. :lol:

Its happened with many other speakers too. this is common practice in most US colleges by the left wing with people they dont agree with.

that is a form of fascism.
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5453
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: ...this is America.

Postby Maximus » Sun Jun 28, 2020 5:56 pm

Look at this, someone is waling around Stanford Uni versity asking why they are protesting a speaker.

They cant provide any valid reason, "oh because someone told me he is bad". They are just dumb sheep and this is Stanford!

Then some "warden" asks the interviewer to leave because he is "assaulting" protesters.

You cant make it up, this Orwellian shit.. Up is down, left is right, war is peace, slavery is freedom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TF4fH9w5OSI
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5453
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: ...this is America.

Postby repulsewarrior » Sun Jun 28, 2020 11:38 pm



sadly, another "oops" someone else will deny.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9367
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: ...this is America.

Postby Paphitis » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:39 am

Londonrake wrote:A bit like what’s been going on in Western countries for the past 5 years.

“Liberals” ( :lol: ) have given a fresh meaning to the term “bad losers”.


Yes it's been happening in many western countries.

the left having been drinking the kool-aid. The masses are noticing as well, hence the voting patterns in favour of Trump, Boris, and so many others in countries like Italy, Hungary, and Australia.

When you ask them what it is they want, they can't answer you straight because what they wasn't is anarchy, zero policing, socialism and free hand outs. but how is that going to work you ask and all you get is a barrage of insults, and quite possibly violence if you trigger them enough.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 26758
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: ...this is America.

Postby Paphitis » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:43 am

Kikapu wrote:
Maximus wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Maximus wrote:Another one that is shooting the messenger. This is marginalizing opposition voices with identity politics and character assassination.

Where you are going wrong is that you only want to listen to what leftist pundits say.

its no wonder you think the way you do.

Do you see the irony in your comment.?

The right are the fascists because they switched you say? :roll:

While the left run around destroying and looting the place and tearing down statues and trying to cancel people and culture. The stuff that fascism is made of.

While they turn up at speaking events of people that have a different opinion to them and try and intimidate and shout over them so they cant be heard. Just like Mussolini's black shirts did.

Think about it.

The fact that racist fascist Trump had pardoned this far right-wing nut job is more than enough reason not to listen to him. I can get the same crap from Trump all day long if I wanted. :roll:


Where are the facts?

The facts are that the Dems were in power for for long enough to destroy the country.

Trump is the response to left wing fascism to make America great again.

Ever since his election, the left cant accept it. They are undemocratic, pure and simple.

The left have inverted hypocritical political ideologies and have polarized the country ever since, because they have become radicalized.

Listen, I am an independent voter. I can take or leave either party’s political points of view. If some riot and burn and destroy property, arrest them, convict them and then throw them in jail.

As for Trump making America Great Again, it is a joke. He is acting more like the 2nd President of the Confederate states after Jefferson Davis than the 47th President of the Union. He has been a total embarrassment and the sooner he departs the White House any which way possible, the better for the country. Not everything needs to be about politics when it comes to doing what is right for the American people. For the most part, Trump has been a total cunt.

When I lived in the US, I would listen to talk radio from Conservatives like Michael Savage, Rush Limbaugh, Glen Beck, Sean Hannity and one or two more along with Liberal and moderate talk show hosts on KGO in SanFrancisco. I pride myself in listening and looking at different political points of view. I don’t need to listen to far right or far left nut jobs to learn anything from those cunts.


He isn't acting like that at all.

That is just the false narrative that is being pushed.

there is nothing about Trump or his actions which are anywhere near fascist, racist, or the former confederate states who were supporting slavery.

That is the problem too. the term fascist and racist has been so flippantly used against the other side who have a different opinion in order to silence them and their politics. When we have a real tyrant, and fascist such as let's say Assad, who has killed tens of thousands of his own citizens, they same people shrug their shoulders.

The Chy-nese CCP is probably the closest we can get to real fascism these days.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 26758
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: ...this is America.

Postby Paphitis » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:51 am

repulsewarrior wrote:

sadly, another "oops" someone else will deny.


No one can control what people say. That person could have said it to agitate the protesters or could be a person who actually believes in "white power". They do exist.

We have tiny little Nazi parties in Australia, and yet they are true fascists. Good thing is, they only have a couple of dozen supporters. They are also mocked and not taken seriously by anyone. They most certainly are not part of the mainstream fabric of Australia, such as similar individuals are not part of the American mainstream.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 26758
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: ...this is America.

Postby repulsewarrior » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:26 am

User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9367
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: ...this is America.

Postby repulsewarrior » Tue Jun 30, 2020 2:16 am

User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9367
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests