The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


...this is America.

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: ...this is America.

Postby Kikapu » Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:49 am

I never mentioned the cop having her hand on her gun. That is her right, but both these auditors were minding their own businesses and the police approached them when they were doing nothing illegal. Citizens have rights and the cops don’t like it because it puts them in check and if they cross those lines, than they are in violation. We do not live in Nazi Germany where the police can demand papers and information at will. When the citizen doesn’t know their rights, they get abused by these bad cops. When the citizens break the law, we pay the price when get caught, but you want to give a free hand for the cops to do what they want just because they think they can? Sorry but, that goes too far in supporting law enforcement when they break the law themselves, even when they were not enforcing any laws with these two guys, but it was their bruised egos kept them there until the cops realized they were over their heads with these guys because they knew their rights and the cops had to walk away.

In the first one the guys were filming the police and the cop got pissed off. If a cop gets pissed off when someone is legally doing something and starts to find out who you are so that they can hang you up on something, which is what the cop did, was to run the number plate on the car where the guys were standing thinking it belonged to them. She violated her policy right there. Secondly, she was more interested to arrest these guys for anything she could find than protecting her partner who was issuing a ticket to someone else.

With the second guy, the cop had no choice but to approach him, because she was called out by someone seeing someone filming the plant. He was very cordial with her and respectful until she wanted to ID him illegally. He said no and wanted to break contact because he was not detained. At that point the cop should have said, “thank you and have a good day” and got back in her cruiser and drove off since the guy was not committing any crimes and that would and should have been the end of it. But no, she wanted to escalate which is what cunt cops do. She asked for his name again and told him to get his hand out of his pocket which she had no right to do so as he was not detained. Still respectful, he gave her an earful. He stood on his rights. You call that provocation or agitator. No, he was neither. Most people wrongly believe that the cops do everything by the book, but that is hardly ever the truth, so if you let the cop control you, they will soon find something to arrest you, even when doing something totally legal, because they don’t like something. This is how most cops have become cunts, because they believe that the laws do not apply to them and they believe that even more when they are not challenged by the citizens. If people do not use their rights, they will lose them. What these guys do is take on the police with their rights and nothing else. They do not harm the cops, only their egos if they are cunts.

You say, “well, if you haven’t done anything wrong, why not give the cops your name and a thing else they ask for”. Here is the problem with that thinking. So the last guy was filming a power plant from a public place which he had the right to be there. Sometimes they film military installations or FBI buildings or police stations from the public place totally legal. By giving his name, the police will generate a report and send it to the Fusion Center where he may be put on terrorist watch list and on a No Fly list, just by doing something which is legal. Now do you see the problems he would create for himself with the police just by being a “nice guy” by providing such information to the police when he doesn’t need to. It is not so easy, even possible to get ones name off the No Fly List. Last count we have about 20,000 people on the No Fly List. Do you really think they are all terrorist? No way.

Legal traffic stop is another matter entirely as it’s a privilege to drive and not a right, therefore one must produce driving license, registration and proof of insurance when LEGALLY stopped. Aside from those items, you don’t have to say anything else.

Gun laws are different in each of the 50 states and territories so one cannot make a blanket statement. Illegal ownership of a handgun has serious consequences.
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15104
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: ...this is America.

Postby Paphitis » Sun Jul 05, 2020 8:56 am

Kikapu wrote:I never mentioned the cop having her hand on her gun. That is her right, but both these auditors were minding their own businesses and the police approached them when they were doing nothing illegal. Citizens have rights and the cops don’t like it because it puts them in check and if they cross those lines, than they are in violation. We do not live in Nazi Germany where the police can demand papers and information at will. When the citizen doesn’t know their rights, they get abused by these bad cops. When the citizens break the law, we pay the price when get caught, but you want to give a free hand for the cops to do what they want just because they think they can? Sorry but, that goes too far in supporting law enforcement when they break the law themselves, even when they were not enforcing any laws with these two guys, but it was their bruised egos kept them there until the cops realized they were over their heads with these guys because they knew their rights and the cops had to walk away.

In the first one the guys were filming the police and the cop got pissed off. If a cop gets pissed off when someone is legally doing something and starts to find out who you are so that they can hang you up on something, which is what the cop did, was to run the number plate on the car where the guys were standing thinking it belonged to them. She violated her policy right there. Secondly, she was more interested to arrest these guys for anything she could find than protecting her partner who was issuing a ticket to someone else.

With the second guy, the cop had no choice but to approach him, because she was called out by someone seeing someone filming the plant. He was very cordial with her and respectful until she wanted to ID him illegally. He said no and wanted to break contact because he was not detained. At that point the cop should have said, “thank you and have a good day” and got back in her cruiser and drove off since the guy was not committing any crimes and that would and should have been the end of it. But no, she wanted to escalate which is what cunt cops do. She asked for his name again and told him to get his hand out of his pocket which she had no right to do so as he was not detained. Still respectful, he gave her an earful. He stood on his rights. You call that provocation or agitator. No, he was neither. Most people wrongly believe that the cops do everything by the book, but that is hardly ever the truth, so if you let the cop control you, they will soon find something to arrest you, even when doing something totally legal, because they don’t like something. This is how most cops have become cunts, because they believe that the laws do not apply to them and they believe that even more when they are not challenged by the citizens. If people do not use their rights, they will lose them. What these guys do is take on the police with their rights and nothing else. They do not harm the cops, only their egos if they are cunts.

You say, “well, if you haven’t done anything wrong, why not give the cops your name and a thing else they ask for”. Here is the problem with that thinking. So the last guy was filming a power plant from a public place which he had the right to be there. Sometimes they film military installations or FBI buildings or police stations from the public place totally legal. By giving his name, the police will generate a report and send it to the Fusion Center where he may be put on terrorist watch list and on a No Fly list, just by doing something which is legal. Now do you see the problems he would create for himself with the police just by being a “nice guy” by providing such information to the police when he doesn’t need to. It is not so easy, even possible to get ones name off the No Fly List. Last count we have about 20,000 people on the No Fly List. Do you really think they are all terrorist? No way.

Legal traffic stop is another matter entirely as it’s a privilege to drive and not a right, therefore one must produce driving license, registration and proof of insurance when LEGALLY stopped. Aside from those items, you don’t have to say anything else.

Gun laws are different in each of the 50 states and territories so one cannot make a blanket statement. Illegal ownership of a handgun has serious consequences.


Sorry, but I didn't find it unreasonable for a police car to come and question someone standing suspiciously next to a power station in the middle of nowhere taking photos.

I would expect nothing less.

What these imbeciles were doing was doing something like this deliberately in order to attract the attention of police (which they did) in order to be arseholes.

These are not auditors. The are provocateurs and the police handled themselves perfectly.

Same would happen in Australia.

I would like these arseholes to try the same shit at a military base and see what happens to the constitutional rights.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 26906
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: ...this is America.

Postby Kikapu » Sun Jul 05, 2020 9:14 am

Paphitis wrote:
Sorry, but I didn't find it unreasonable for a police car to come and question someone standing suspiciously next to a power station in the middle of nowhere taking photos.

I would expect nothing less.

What these imbeciles were doing was doing something like this deliberately in order to attract the attention of police (which they did) in order to be arseholes.

These are not auditors. The are provocateurs and the police handled themselves perfectly.

Same would happen in Australia.

I would like these arseholes to try the same shit at a military base and see what happens to the constitutional rights.


I’ve said, that the officer at the power plant was there on a call and did her job by coming. That was never the issue. The problem with her was after she got there.

These guys are exercising their rights to film. Anyone who believes in our constitution must allow them to do so without trying to criminalize such activity. This is why I call those who do not respect our constitution as Fake Americans, like those cops who act like tyrants. The constitution is not just a piece of paper, but a living and breathing document.

Many guys have filmed military installations from public places and totally legal with no arrests, but a lot of illegal harassment from military personal who actually do not have any jurisdiction outside their bases and idle threats from the local law enforcement.
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15104
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: ...this is America.

Postby repulsewarrior » Mon Jul 06, 2020 4:32 am

...if you've never seen this before, you should,



...the night it's said Trump chose to run for President, (in affect against Obama).
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9503
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: ...this is America.

Postby repulsewarrior » Mon Jul 06, 2020 5:00 am

...another, because he speaks so well,

User avatar
repulsewarrior
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9503
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: ...this is America.

Postby Paphitis » Mon Jul 06, 2020 6:14 am

Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Sorry, but I didn't find it unreasonable for a police car to come and question someone standing suspiciously next to a power station in the middle of nowhere taking photos.

I would expect nothing less.

What these imbeciles were doing was doing something like this deliberately in order to attract the attention of police (which they did) in order to be arseholes.

These are not auditors. The are provocateurs and the police handled themselves perfectly.

Same would happen in Australia.

I would like these arseholes to try the same shit at a military base and see what happens to the constitutional rights.


I’ve said, that the officer at the power plant was there on a call and did her job by coming. That was never the issue. The problem with her was after she got there.

These guys are exercising their rights to film. Anyone who believes in our constitution must allow them to do so without trying to criminalize such activity. This is why I call those who do not respect our constitution as Fake Americans, like those cops who act like tyrants. The constitution is not just a piece of paper, but a living and breathing document.

Many guys have filmed military installations from public places and totally legal with no arrests, but a lot of illegal harassment from military personal who actually do not have any jurisdiction outside their bases and idle threats from the local law enforcement.


She respected his rights totally. Never at any stage did she wrongly violate the individuals rights. She just responded to a call and had to do her due diligence because the man could have been a terrorist or planning something sinister as filming in front of a power station is quite suss.

Filming a military base is prohibited. You may not be arrested, but police do respond and they can take away your film. At least this is what happens at RAAF Edinburgh.

You do see people filming, and the MPs respond and go to the fence and tell the individuals to cease. If they don't, they call the police. You can be arrested if you don't stop.

When the UAVs land, they even have road blocks these days and traffic is stopped with police blocks north and south. They do that when the Predator UAVs come in.

They even did it when the American P8s come in. I had the privilege to get an invite and a tour of it but security was very tight. @ of the Australian P8s also have the same precautions (Serial number 4 and 7) because of some secret stuff they have on board and they only park them in certain spots.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 26906
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: ...this is America.

Postby Kikapu » Mon Jul 06, 2020 8:59 am

In comparison to the USA, sounds like Australians live under a police state. :D

Thank god we have the US Constitution to protect us from under such domination by the state.

But of course, Trump wants to dominate us. :lol:

Then again, he doesn’t believe in the US Constitution because he is just a another cunt. :roll:

Under the US and Homeland security rulings, ANYTHING we can see from a public place is legal. In other words, the state cannot trespass our eyes, so no, the officer at the plant was wrong to ask for an ID, not once but twice, especially when she was told a “NO” the first time. There’s nothing suspicious about filming anything the eyes can see. If you want something to be not seen by the public from a public place, then hide it in anyway you can. It is on the state or the owners to do that.

That is what the cops love to use the word “suspicious”, but when asked is suspicious is a crime, a misdemeanor or a felony, the answer is always a “NO”. Well, by this time the cops realize they are dealing with someone who knows their rights and start blabbering about “in this day and age” crap. By the way Paphitis, do you realize one can get far more information on any installations on Goggle Map than just standing on a public place with a camera. The cops haven’t been able to determine that just yet, which doesn’t make them the brightest people. The point is, when someone hasn’t broken the law and the police start using tactics to gather information from the individuals to try and get them for something else other than what the individual is doing legally, they deserve to be chopped off the knees, which they are not used to as people who do not know their rights get themselves into trouble by being a nice guy and answer every question the cops asks them.

As far as cops getting killed in the line of duty, it is very difficult to determined how many of those cops were killed because of revenge by individuals who were dealt with cunt cops at another time, so the next time they will not take shit so they come prepared with a gun and take down a cop. You have a lot of mentally disturbed people in the US, mostly ex military personnel which the state forgot about them after they served their country in wars far away from home.

Cunts cops today may well get good cops killed tomorrow, as well as the cunt cops.

These auditors do great work to expose the bad cops on YouTube.

I am just giving you heads up in the event you make the move to live in the US. Consider all these information as a going away present. :D
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15104
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: ...this is America.

Postby Londonrake » Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:21 am

Black Lives Matter: Can viral videos stop police brutality? https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-53239123

.
Londonrake
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2315
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: ...this is America.

Postby Paphitis » Mon Jul 06, 2020 12:34 pm

Kikapu wrote:In comparison to the USA, sounds like Australians live under a police state. :D

Thank god we have the US Constitution to protect us from under such domination by the state.

But of course, Trump wants to dominate us. :lol:

Then again, he doesn’t believe in the US Constitution because he is just a another cunt. :roll:

Under the US and Homeland security rulings, ANYTHING we can see from a public place is legal. In other words, the state cannot trespass our eyes, so no, the officer at the plant was wrong to ask for an ID, not once but twice, especially when she was told a “NO” the first time. There’s nothing suspicious about filming anything the eyes can see. If you want something to be not seen by the public from a public place, then hide it in anyway you can. It is on the state or the owners to do that.

That is what the cops love to use the word “suspicious”, but when asked is suspicious is a crime, a misdemeanor or a felony, the answer is always a “NO”. Well, by this time the cops realize they are dealing with someone who knows their rights and start blabbering about “in this day and age” crap. By the way Paphitis, do you realize one can get far more information on any installations on Goggle Map than just standing on a public place with a camera. The cops haven’t been able to determine that just yet, which doesn’t make them the brightest people. The point is, when someone hasn’t broken the law and the police start using tactics to gather information from the individuals to try and get them for something else other than what the individual is doing legally, they deserve to be chopped off the knees, which they are not used to as people who do not know their rights get themselves into trouble by being a nice guy and answer every question the cops asks them.

As far as cops getting killed in the line of duty, it is very difficult to determined how many of those cops were killed because of revenge by individuals who were dealt with cunt cops at another time, so the next time they will not take shit so they come prepared with a gun and take down a cop. You have a lot of mentally disturbed people in the US, mostly ex military personnel which the state forgot about them after they served their country in wars far away from home.

Cunts cops today may well get good cops killed tomorrow, as well as the cunt cops.

These auditors do great work to expose the bad cops on YouTube.

I am just giving you heads up in the event you make the move to live in the US. Consider all these information as a going away present. :D


We are quite happy with our police in Australia. In my opinion, I think our police are better than America''s. they have had too many incidents. We don't have many. But that could be a result of the environment the Americans operate in. When you can legally carry a gun in your car, which the police can't arrest you for because it's a constitutional right in the USA, then police can be slightly excused for being a bit nervous and on edge.

A lot more of them die so there job is a hell of a lot more dangerous than their Aussie counterparts.

I just went for a walk and had a coffee at my favourite bakery. A nice beautiful hot female (and blonde) copper came in with her gun, tazer, bullet vest, New York style uniform and handcuffs, and she certainly took my attention. Made me wish she would come over and handcuff me and place me under arrest. :lol:

Should have stolen a doughnut.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 26906
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: ...this is America.

Postby Kikapu » Mon Jul 06, 2020 1:27 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:In comparison to the USA, sounds like Australians live under a police state. :D

Thank god we have the US Constitution to protect us from under such domination by the state.

But of course, Trump wants to dominate us. :lol:

Then again, he doesn’t believe in the US Constitution because he is just a another cunt. :roll:

Under the US and Homeland security rulings, ANYTHING we can see from a public place is legal. In other words, the state cannot trespass our eyes, so no, the officer at the plant was wrong to ask for an ID, not once but twice, especially when she was told a “NO” the first time. There’s nothing suspicious about filming anything the eyes can see. If you want something to be not seen by the public from a public place, then hide it in anyway you can. It is on the state or the owners to do that.

That is what the cops love to use the word “suspicious”, but when asked is suspicious is a crime, a misdemeanor or a felony, the answer is always a “NO”. Well, by this time the cops realize they are dealing with someone who knows their rights and start blabbering about “in this day and age” crap. By the way Paphitis, do you realize one can get far more information on any installations on Goggle Map than just standing on a public place with a camera. The cops haven’t been able to determine that just yet, which doesn’t make them the brightest people. The point is, when someone hasn’t broken the law and the police start using tactics to gather information from the individuals to try and get them for something else other than what the individual is doing legally, they deserve to be chopped off the knees, which they are not used to as people who do not know their rights get themselves into trouble by being a nice guy and answer every question the cops asks them.

As far as cops getting killed in the line of duty, it is very difficult to determined how many of those cops were killed because of revenge by individuals who were dealt with cunt cops at another time, so the next time they will not take shit so they come prepared with a gun and take down a cop. You have a lot of mentally disturbed people in the US, mostly ex military personnel which the state forgot about them after they served their country in wars far away from home.

Cunts cops today may well get good cops killed tomorrow, as well as the cunt cops.

These auditors do great work to expose the bad cops on YouTube.

I am just giving you heads up in the event you make the move to live in the US. Consider all these information as a going away present. :D


We are quite happy with our police in Australia. In my opinion, I think our police are better than America''s. they have had too many incidents. We don't have many. But that could be a result of the environment the Americans operate in. When you can legally carry a gun in your car, which the police can't arrest you for because it's a constitutional right in the USA, then police can be slightly excused for being a bit nervous and on edge.

A lot more of them die so there job is a hell of a lot more dangerous than their Aussie counterparts.

I just went for a walk and had a coffee at my favourite bakery. A nice beautiful hot female (and blonde) copper came in with her gun, tazer, bullet vest, New York style uniform and handcuffs, and she certainly took my attention. Made me wish she would come over and handcuff me and place me under arrest. :lol:

Should have stolen a doughnut.

Kinky! :wink:

Most American cops look like doughnuts. :lol:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15104
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests