The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


...this is America.

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: ...this is America.

Postby Kikapu » Mon Jun 01, 2020 9:36 pm

The independent autopsy has ruled that Floyd died at the point of being under the knee of the murderer Chauvis and not an hour later at the hospital as the coroner stated in his report after his autopsy. The conspiracy continues to protect the police from 1st degree murder in broad daylight. The coroner who made the false autopsy report must be brought on charges of falsifying report and charged as an accomplice to murder. Get all these motherfuckers into the courtroom to face justice or else the cities will continue to burn by those who are angry and by those by the thousands who have had their right violated by these Nazi police offices for years. Enough is enough.
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18031
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: ...this is America.

Postby Kikapu » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:35 pm

This is why the 2nd amendment is so vital to bear arms, that the citizens are armed against the tyrannical government and Nazi police officers. The police, the military or the government is no match to the civil unrest by the people. These motherfucking police and military can only kill so many citizens before they themselves face true justice by the people.
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18031
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: ...this is America.

Postby Maximus » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:13 pm

I dont think the police office intended to kill the guy but that is what he did when he was pressing his knee and body weight in to his neck.

Floyd was handcuffed and lying down, why were there three police officers on top of him trying to keep him pinned down? Why was there a need to press a knee in to his neck?

This is a tragic outcome that could have been avoided.

Now, the man is dead, the police office is probably going to go to prison and many cities in the US are being destroyed and looted.

I dont know what to say about the latter, because my mind cant comprehend the reaction from some sections of the public.

They are a disgrace and the cause doesn't justify it.

They are using this mans death as an excuse to create anarchy and steal from other people.
Last edited by Maximus on Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7549
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: ...this is America.

Postby Maximus » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:14 pm

Kikapu wrote:This is why the 2nd amendment is so vital to bear arms, that the citizens are armed against the tyrannical government and Nazi police officers. The police, the military or the government is no match to the civil unrest by the people. These motherfucking police and military can only kill so many citizens before they themselves face true justice by the people.


it seems like some citizens need to be armed against some sections of society too.

To protect their business's, property and rights from other mindless degenerates.
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 7549
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: ...this is America.

Postby Kikapu » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:50 pm

Maximus wrote:
Kikapu wrote:This is why the 2nd amendment is so vital to bear arms, that the citizens are armed against the tyrannical government and Nazi police officers. The police, the military or the government is no match to the civil unrest by the people. These motherfucking police and military can only kill so many citizens before they themselves face true justice by the people.


it seems like some citizens need to be armed against some sections of society too.

To protect their business's, property and rights from other mindless degenerates.


Absolutely.
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18031
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: ...this is America.

Postby repulsewarrior » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:09 am

...make a Police force whose front line officers, the ones you are likely to meet, unarmed. Make Police who wear guns, merit this distinction; and to be respected for what they must do, to Protect and Serve.

It's not a joke. Public Relations is a working Police Force's greatest asset toward solving crimes. You will not have the Public's full support without it. A Public afraid of the Police is the worst possible condition.

...more guns is not the answer. Reason, is.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 14114
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: ...this is America.

Postby repulsewarrior » Tue Jun 02, 2020 2:16 am

...for the record, news on Flynn, the "good ol'boy" who started this thread.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/jgx8 ... ambassador
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 14114
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: ...this is America.

Postby Oceanside50 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:31 pm

Maximus wrote:I dont think the police office intended to kill the guy but that is what he did when he was pressing his knee and body weight in to his neck.

Floyd was handcuffed and lying down, why were there three police officers on top of him trying to keep him pinned down? Why was there a need to press a knee in to his neck?

This is a tragic outcome that could have been avoided.

Now, the man is dead, the police office is probably going to go to prison and many cities in the US are being destroyed and looted.

I dont know what to say about the latter, because my mind cant comprehend the reaction from some sections of the public.

They are a disgrace and the cause doesn't justify it.

They are using this mans death as an excuse to create anarchy and steal from other people.


The black community here in America needS to come to come to terms with what’s happening and why.. There was no racism in MN but there was hate, George Floyd could have been white , Asian Latino or whatever.. these cops work the American inner cities day and night.. I don’t know if any of you have been to an American ghetto but the experience for you would be overwhelming .. all day these cops are being taunted, verbally abused and just a complete mindfuck .. day in and day out no reprieve.. prostitutes holding their babies trying to turn a trick, old men behind allies drinking malt liquor out of paper bags and shooting dice, 8 year old kids sitting there watching them.. and these cops trying to police these places know they can’t do a damn thing about it, being called a pig and having rocks thrown at them. Not too many black cops want to police these areas they are bigger targets for shit then the other race cops.. in plain terms they are called traitors Uncle Tom etc.. then all of a sudden George Floyd comes into the picture accused of passing out fake $20 bills.. maybe a little liquor in him maybe some weed.. he resists and put down the white cop puts his knee on his neck waiting for backup.. there are three other cops there but they are there to protect if others attack the white cop.. unfortunately the man dies and Protests all over America then with the liberal retards joining and reports of Antifa rioting and mass destruction of property... even in Cyprus protests about George Floyd.. how many of these liberal retards have the guts to go and buy a coke at one of these ghettos..none... its an excuse they are using to take Trump down in my opinion they are the worst type of racist, using a wounded society/ community for their agenda.. California one of the most liberal states in the USA. Black kids who graduate from California’s high schools, 74% of them cannot read or write. Where’s the outrage by these white liberal morons? 40% of murders in America are black against black.. where’s the caring. Liberal? ... black leaders are at fault also, they use the same tactics of the civil rights movement, where racism was the key to their inequality .. but that’s not the case for today’s issues where schools have become a joke or where 78% of households in inner cities are single parent.. the issues for blacks are not racism anymore
Oceanside50
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2293
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:45 pm

Re: ...this is America.

Postby repulsewarrior » Tue Jun 02, 2020 4:52 pm

...reminds me of 9/11 actually the days preceding that event; Doha. What would have happen if that meeting of the world's leaders wasn't interrupted by it?

Reparations was the topic that ended abruptly. In affect the Western world was on the verge, having to face their own faults, against the world, not "them".

...not a word since then, but the Injustice continues.

...it is much clearer now, how things have stayed the same, who resists the change and for what reason.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 14114
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: ...this is America.

Postby Oceanside50 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:19 pm

Oh yeah another bright idea.. !!! It sounds to me RW, that you want to put the final nail in the coffin of the black community.. here we go !!!
Oceanside50
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2293
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:45 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest