The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


The Skripal poisoning affair ..... was it Russia/Putin?

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: The Skripal poisoning affair ..... was it Russia/Putin?

Postby kurupetos » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:50 pm

yialousa1971 wrote:Yulia Skripal discharged from Salisbury hospital

https://www.rt.com/uk/423659-yulia-skri ... -hospital/

Poised by a nerve agent. :lol: Who believes this Shit. :oops:

The koala. I told him since Day 1 that it was the filthy MI6. Stupid little animal. :roll:
User avatar
kurupetos
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18103
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:46 pm
Location: Cyprus

Re: The Skripal poisoning affair ..... was it Russia/Putin?

Postby Londonrake » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:51 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:
Robin Hood wrote:I apologise to other members for this post but ignoring it was not really an option given the content ....... it needed a response ........ :)



It didn't need a response RH.
Your as well as LR's arguments are already very well known, i believe everyone who follows this topic has already made up his mind on the particular issue.


Yes. And I hope that, after your recent post along the lines of "I've nothing against you man but what the **** do you want?" you might perhaps understand my POV a little more now. :D

Currently, because of events in Syria, there's been a blitz of "informationclearinghouse" and the ever reliable Paul Craig Roberts articles. Putin's machine is working overtime. All I will say is, if anybody's influenced by that stuff, to dig a little deeper and see what their everyday bread and butter writings are.

RH and I, under various guises, have known each other and been at logger heads for many years. I've had head-to-heads with GR in here, there's no denying, although, when he isn't taking the piss, or calling people cunts, I do appreciate his style of humour. Other than that, I can honestly say I haven't fallen out big time with anybody in over 7 years of Forum shite. RH is my treasure in that respect. He though has a long - long list of bodies. :wink:

cyprus46182-320.html#p86668

................is typical. I refer to it as "bludgeoning". I could reply to that in a 500 word detail but who the hell can be bothered? The secret of the man's "success".

Right now I'm going to give this subject a bit of a rest. It is obviously in the hysterical stratosphere.

RH. A common theme through quite a few of your posts, for some time now, has been your promotion of the idea of an imminent WW3. Instigated by events in Syria. Whatever your meaning, it does come across as wishful thinking. Personally, I don't think that Russia and the USA (plus of course several zillion other NATO assets) are likely to go to war over a place like Syria. Russia wants to hang on to it's only foothold in the Med and a nice arms selling market. After all, other than gas/Petrol, what else have they got to sell? But a war with NATO? I don't think so. I imagine accepting that would be an enormous disappointment to you. We both know that of course there have already been losses of Russian and US forces in the place.

Also, I have never kept "files" on other members. I have no reason to. However, for some time now you have been hinting at the possibility of trying libel action against me (Confusing. Is that "running to"?). Despite the fact that nothing that's transpired between us could possibly hold a candle up to the likes of the vitriolic exchanges between yourself and Paphitis. I think I tend to just hit you where it hurts - your pride. Nevertheless, the advice I have received is to keep a clear record of all the acrimonious exchanges you have been involved in over the years and that's exactly what I've been doing for the past 7 months.

Page one is referenced "Malicious communications" which, certainly in the UK, is a criminal offence. :wink:
Londonrake
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 761
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: The Skripal poisoning affair ..... was it Russia/Putin?

Postby Pyrpolizer » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:32 pm

Londonrake wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:
Robin Hood wrote:I apologise to other members for this post but ignoring it was not really an option given the content ....... it needed a response ........ :)



It didn't need a response RH.
Your as well as LR's arguments are already very well known, i believe everyone who follows this topic has already made up his mind on the particular issue.


Yes. And I hope that, after your recent post along the lines of "I've nothing against you man but what the **** do you want?" you might perhaps understand my POV a little more now. :D

Currently, because of events in Syria, there's been a blitz of "informationclearinghouse" and the ever reliable Paul Craig Roberts articles. All I will say is, if anybody's influenced by that stuff, to dig a little deeper and see what their everyday bread and butter writings are.

RH and I, under various guises, have known each other and been at logger heads for many years. I've had head-to-heads with GR in here, there's no denying, although, when he isn't taking the piss, or calling people cunts, I do appreciate his style of humour. Other than that, I can honestly say I haven't fallen out big time with anybody in over 7 years of Forum shite. RH is my treasure in that respect. He though has a long - long list of bodies. :wink:

cyprus46182-320.html#p86668

................is typical. I refer to it as "bludgeoning". I could reply to that in a 500 word detail but who the hell can be bothered? The secret of the man's "success".

Right now I'm going to give this subject a bit of a rest. It is obviously in the hysterical stratosphere.

RH. A common theme of your posts, for some time now, has been a promotion of the idea of an imminent WW3. Instigated by events in Syria. Whatever your meaning, it does come across as wishful thinking. Personally, I don't think that Russia and the USA (plus of course several zillion other NATO assets) are likely to go to war over a place like Syria. Russia wants to hang on to it's only foothold in the Med and a nice arms selling market. After all, other than gas/Petrol, what else have they got to sell? But a war with NATO? I don't think so. We both know that of course there have already been losses of Russian and US forces in the place.

Also, I have never kept "files" on other members. I have no reason to. However, for some time now you have been hinting at the possibility of trying libel action against me (Confusing. Is that "running to"?). Despite the fact that nothing that's transpired between us could possibly hold a candle up to the likes of the vitriolic exchanges between yourself and Paphitis. I think I tend to just hit you where it hurts - your pride. Nevertheless, the advice I have received is to keep a clear record of all the acrimonious exchanges you have been involved in over the years and that's exactly what I've been doing for the past 7 months.

Page one is referenced "Malicious communications" which, certainly in the UK, is a criminal offence. :wink:


My post didn't need a response either. :wink:
Neither this post of yours. I assure you I understand your POV.
I am just responding for one reason only: To clarify why imo some posts don't need a response.

Well, posts that are saying the same things over and over again don't need a response.
Similarly posts with which we agree -well maybe we should just post a one liner to encourage the author.
It's just that most people consider it a matter of pride/or defeat not to respond. Yet it's not. You guys try it, and you will notice your "opponent" will soon realize he was actually ignored, because he was repetitive.
Nothing wrong with few repetitions, but when people disagree, dragging them on and on will certainly end up nasty.
Last edited by Pyrpolizer on Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9309
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: The Skripal poisoning affair ..... was it Russia/Putin?

Postby Pyrpolizer » Tue Apr 10, 2018 11:47 pm

i stumbled upon this video that examines the Skripal incident from a very controversial POV.
A couple of people in the comments section think she's schizophrenic, but most thanked her for he work.
In any case I found it interesting.

User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9309
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: The Skripal poisoning affair ..... was it Russia/Putin?

Postby Robin Hood » Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:11 am

Pyrpolizer:

It's just that most people consider it a matter of pride/or defeat not to respond. Yet it's not. You guys try it, and you will notice your "opponent" will soon realize he was actually ignored, because he was repetitive.


Been there and tried that previously! It works with some but won’t in this case. There will follow at some point, an increase the pressure when ignored .......... as you can see ......... because his chosen victim won’t climb down and admit to being wrong. But I’m done arguing with this man ......... although that won’t stop him, you’ll see. :roll:

I would like to believe you are right but if not this thread he will chose another! :x

He even posted his last missive twice ...... @10:17 and 11.51 .... I won’t offer a reason! :roll: :lol: :lol:
Robin Hood
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3063
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: The Skripal poisoning affair ..... was it Russia/Putin?

Postby Robin Hood » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:58 am

Back to the thread ...... BTW: This idea of a New Wold Order and the power of the Banks is also a contentious issue with my Nemesis, some believe it is all a coincidence! :roll:

Pyrpolizer. - The video is interesting but a bit involved just to deal with the Skripal case ..... but to reach her conclusions with any degree of credibility she would obviously need to look at ALL the detail. I have watched about half of it so far but will watch it all and the link to the 30 questions.

I tend to go back to my comment re Occam's razor.

What is now happening suggests that the poisoning was probably not sinister and was maybe just severe food poisoning. The Government then saw an opportunity to use the incident to attack Russia as part of the demonization of Putin as he is a threat to US hegemony and their World domination as a single super power. So background wise she has a good perception of events, can correlate them and the conclusion is reasoned but not necessarily correct. But, she assumes the poisoning was a deliberate act whereas I would suggest it was more probably an accident that got exploited. :roll:

Yulia had just arrived from Moscow; so was Det Sgt Bailey their MI6 shadow checking movements and contacts just in case she was also a spy? The Skripals had the meal went outside, both started to feel unwell, sat down on the bench and the toxin kicked in very suddenly? That is apparently how these toxins work ...... very rapidly once they start to have an effect. Bailey sees this and goes to their aid and phones in to his handler, which is why the respose was so rapid even to the use of a helicopter for evacuation. Then MI6 opportunistically decided to use it as a propaganda weapon against Russia! It has been so badly planned it must have been a ‘spur-of-the-moment’ scheme. Had it been planned in advance, whether MI6 or the Russians, they would have died.

So my bet still goes on an accident turned into an opportunity to once again demonise Russia! :wink:
Robin Hood
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3063
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: The Skripal poisoning affair ..... was it Russia/Putin?

Postby Pyrpolizer » Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:48 am

Robin Hood wrote:Back to the thread ...... BTW: This idea of a New Wold Order and the power of the Banks is also a contentious issue with my Nemesis, some believe it is all a coincidence! :roll:

Pyrpolizer. - The video is interesting but a bit involved just to deal with the Skripal case ..... but to reach her conclusions with any degree of credibility she would obviously need to look at ALL the detail. I have watched about half of it so far but will watch it all and the link to the 30 questions.

I tend to go back to my comment re Occam's razor.

What is now happening suggests that the poisoning was probably not sinister and was maybe just severe food poisoning. The Government then saw an opportunity to use the incident to attack Russia as part of the demonization of Putin as he is a threat to US hegemony and their World domination as a single super power. So background wise she has a good perception of events, can correlate them and the conclusion is reasoned but not necessarily correct. But, she assumes the poisoning was a deliberate act whereas I would suggest it was more probably an accident that got exploited. :roll:

Yulia had just arrived from Moscow; so was Det Sgt Bailey their MI6 shadow checking movements and contacts just in case she was also a spy? The Skripals had the meal went outside, both started to feel unwell, sat down on the bench and the toxin kicked in very suddenly? That is apparently how these toxins work ...... very rapidly once they start to have an effect. Bailey sees this and goes to their aid and phones in to his handler, which is why the respose was so rapid even to the use of a helicopter for evacuation. Then MI6 opportunistically decided to use it as a propaganda weapon against Russia! It has been so badly planned it must have been a ‘spur-of-the-moment’ scheme. Had it been planned in advance, whether MI6 or the Russians, they would have died.

So my bet still goes on an accident turned into an opportunity to once again demonise Russia! :wink:


She spent a lot of her video time in checking for signs and symbols.
I happen to know a lot about symbols, and I know she's wrong on her assumption that the EU/American/and USSR star is a satanic symbol.
To become satanic you have to turn it around by 180 degrees. It then symbolizes a human plunging downwards hence the reason it becomes satanic. However at it's current orientation is in fact a very positive symbol.

She claims she is the one who first discovered/questioned the weird presence of the policemen wearing no protection just a few inches outside the perimeter of the "infected" area.
Another good point she makes at the end of the video is her questioning about the remaining 38 infected persons.
This is a huge number and the total absence of their names from the press raises questions.
So all in all 2 good points. The rest are just "interesting hypothesis"

I am inclined towards the same bet as yours.
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 9309
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: The Skripal poisoning affair ..... was it Russia/Putin?

Postby Londonrake » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:05 pm

Robin Hood wrote:Pyrpolizer:Been there and tried that previously! It works with some but won’t in this case. There will follow at some point, an increase the pressure when ignored .......... as you can see ......... because his chosen victim won’t climb down and admit to being wrong. But I’m done arguing with this man ......... although that won’t stop him, you’ll see. :roll:


Not at all. I'm quite happy to be ignored. In your case though I consider it an acknowledgment of making a telling point, because when you're wrong that's all a person can expect and I could list quite a few times when it's happened. One thing you have never - ever - done in my very long experience is to admit being wrong. Has anybody in here seen that, during the past 9 years? :?:

I'm quite happy to ignore your posts in here completely, if that's what you want. Do you? Seriously? What I've said previously is extant though. Despite all your frantic and often bitter efforts to repel, if you didn't receive responses from Paphitis or myself, to bounce off, most of your posting in here would amount to little more than the blind broadcasting of links to articles on left-wing fringe sites. Perhaps though, that's what you're happy with?

As far as "victims" go - well, you should know all about that sort of thing.

Pyro, I understand and offer my apology. :oops:
Londonrake
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 761
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: The Skripal poisoning affair ..... was it Russia/Putin?

Postby Robin Hood » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:35 pm

Londonrake wrote:
Robin Hood wrote:Pyrpolizer:Been there and tried that previously! It works with some but won’t in this case. There will follow at some point, an increase the pressure when ignored .......... as you can see ......... because his chosen victim won’t climb down and admit to being wrong. But I’m done arguing with this man ......... although that won’t stop him, you’ll see. :roll:


Not at all. I'm quite happy to be ignored. In your case though I consider it an acknowledgment of making a telling point, because when you're wrong that's all a person can expect and I could list quite a few times when it's happened. One thing you have never - ever - done in my very long experience is to admit being wrong. Has anybody in here seen that, during the past 9 years? :?:

I'm quite happy to ignore your posts in here completely, if that's what you want. Do you? Seriously? What I've said previously is extant though. Despite all your frantic and often bitter efforts to repel, if you didn't receive responses from Paphitis or myself, to bounce off, most of your posting in here would amount to little more than the blind broadcasting of links to articles on left-wing fringe sites. Perhaps though, that's what you're happy with?

As far as "victims" go - well, you should know all about that sort of thing.

Pyro, I understand and offer my apology. :oops:


LR:
Right now I'm going to give this subject a bit of a rest. It is obviously in the hysterical stratosphere.


Why don’t you do just that? Consider this as ignoring your trolling! Have a nice evening. :|
Robin Hood
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3063
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: The Skripal poisoning affair ..... was it Russia/Putin?

Postby Londonrake » Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:49 pm

Robin Hood wrote:
Londonrake wrote:
Robin Hood wrote:Pyrpolizer:Been there and tried that previously! It works with some but won’t in this case. There will follow at some point, an increase the pressure when ignored .......... as you can see ......... because his chosen victim won’t climb down and admit to being wrong. But I’m done arguing with this man ......... although that won’t stop him, you’ll see. :roll:


Not at all. I'm quite happy to be ignored. In your case though I consider it an acknowledgment of making a telling point, because when you're wrong that's all a person can expect and I could list quite a few times when it's happened. One thing you have never - ever - done in my very long experience is to admit being wrong. Has anybody in here seen that, during the past 9 years? :?:

I'm quite happy to ignore your posts in here completely, if that's what you want. Do you? Seriously? What I've said previously is extant though. Despite all your frantic and often bitter efforts to repel, if you didn't receive responses from Paphitis or myself, to bounce off, most of your posting in here would amount to little more than the blind broadcasting of links to articles on left-wing fringe sites. Perhaps though, that's what you're happy with?

As far as "victims" go - well, you should know all about that sort of thing.

Pyro, I understand and offer my apology. :oops:


LR:
Right now I'm going to give this subject a bit of a rest. It is obviously in the hysterical stratosphere.


Why don’t you do just that? Consider this as ignoring your trolling! Have a nice evening. :|


No problem. Good luck.
Londonrake
Contributor
Contributor
 
Posts: 761
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests