The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


anti-semitism in labour

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: anti-semitism in labour

Postby Lordo » Sun Dec 01, 2019 11:21 pm

there is a choice of pm's on this forum. i can learn them how to use it if they like, like.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 14134
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: anti-semitism in labour

Postby Robin Hood » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:25 am

erolz66:
Ref. a post by Londonrake:
You first mention unprompted 'lunch invites' and reference a person of the initial K and then when RH responds to this, you declare such 'not compatible' and ask for removal ? Maybe a radical suggestion but how about first you remove your post that started the exchange before making demands of RH ?

This has been his MO for years! He picks a thread he knows he will not like my views on, and then makes it personal. He does it every time. He is a sociopath maybe borderline psychopath ..... best just ignored. :wink:
Robin Hood
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3649
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: anti-semitism in labour

Postby Lordo » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:39 pm

Robin Hood wrote:erolz66:
Ref. a post by Londonrake:
You first mention unprompted 'lunch invites' and reference a person of the initial K and then when RH responds to this, you declare such 'not compatible' and ask for removal ? Maybe a radical suggestion but how about first you remove your post that started the exchange before making demands of RH ?

This has been his MO for years! He picks a thread he knows he will not like my views on, and then makes it personal. He does it every time. He is a sociopath maybe borderline psychopath ..... best just ignored. :wink:

i can vouch for that. he was upset i take no part in some threads. i only take part in the threads i am interested in and leave others alone. so yes he has a bit of a twisted mind, but thats ok we will make him a man. you don't survive in an internet forum world being weak. know your stuff and defend it and when you are wrong, accept it. otherwise there is no point in taking part.

but this is about anti-semetism. corbyn attended 35 years ago a funeral wreith laying in a palastenian cemetary for the people israel killed by bombing with aircraft. of course there will be other palastenians buried there killed by israel again in 1991 and 1992. it is claimed that those killed in 1991 and 1992 may have been in control of the attackers on munich olimic games. who gives a fuck. israel has killed thousands of people and nobody cares. what israel cannot stomach is a labour government that will not be pro-israel for the first time. if that is anti-semetic than the meaning has changed. you no longer have to hate to be an anti-semite, if the zionists hate you then you are considerd to be an anti-semite. it is just not logical.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 14134
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: anti-semitism in labour

Postby Paphitis » Tue Dec 03, 2019 4:17 pm

User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25385
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: anti-semitism in labour

Postby Robin Hood » Tue Dec 03, 2019 5:20 pm

:lol:
Paphitis wrote:


Is that it? Who is he? What is his profile? I won’t ask about education as he obviously didn’t have one!

You fink dat sorta supports your guess dat the Jews are under fret from Corbyn and ‘iz Labour Par’ee ? Coz ‘e, ooever ‘e is, sez so and can give you loads a numbers ..... so ‘e must know what ‘es talkin’ abaat. Gor blimey ...... If you fink like what this bloke does, who gits iz numbers from the ‘The Campaign against an'i-semit’ism’ ..... no wonder you ‘old the same views as wot ‘e does. A case of the brain dead leading the brain dead. :lol:

‘e don’t even tell ya where he gits it all from! Clearly ‘e don’t git it from a proper place like where they can speek English like what proper educa'id people does!

Zero out of ten for credibility! :roll: :lol: :lol:
Robin Hood
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3649
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: anti-semitism in labour

Postby Lordo » Tue Dec 03, 2019 7:05 pm

how do you explain to bafidi and his idiotic friend that in the uk where ever you look there is about 8% anti-Semitism. in labour there is 0.003% and even than it is not real anti-Semitism, it is the type of anti-semitism that does not like the way Israel treats the palestinians and of course the bankers of which some happens to be jewish. apparently if jews don't like you, you are then said to be anti-semitic. like hell they are.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 14134
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: anti-semitism in labour

Postby Paphitis » Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:38 am

What you 2 buffoons don't get is the fact I don't care, because in 8 days i's about to get very real for you because the Coris is hoing to reign down on you fools like the Holy Ghost! 8)

And I'm gonna be here rubbing your nose in it and laughing at you 2.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25385
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: anti-semitism in labour

Postby Kikapu » Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:43 am

Paphitis wrote:What you 2 buffoons don't get is the fact I don't care, because in 8 days i's about to get very real for you because the Coris is hoing to reign down on you fools like the Holy Ghost! 8)

And I'm gonna be here rubbing your nose in it and laughing at you 2.


Paphitis, more and more you are coming across as a very mean spirited person with your comments. :shock:

This can’t be very positive attitude as someone in your profession which may distract you from your responsibilities to be calm and collective in decision makings in safety when you demonstrate such vindictive remarks regarding Brexit, Tories/Conservatives and Labour/Democrats.

Just a thought!
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 14289
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: anti-semitism in labour

Postby Robin Hood » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:33 am

Maybe someone should worry more about getting his own country's ant-Semitism problems in order before passing comment on another's? :roll:

Robin Hood
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3649
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: anti-semitism in labour

Postby Lordo » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:40 am

Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:What you 2 buffoons don't get is the fact I don't care, because in 8 days i's about to get very real for you because the Coris is hoing to reign down on you fools like the Holy Ghost! 8)

And I'm gonna be here rubbing your nose in it and laughing at you 2.


Paphitis, more and more you are coming across as a very mean spirited person with your comments. :shock:

This can’t be very positive attitude as someone in your profession which may distract you from your responsibilities to be calm and collective in decision makings in safety when you demonstrate such vindictive remarks regarding Brexit, Tories/Conservatives and Labour/Democrats.

Just a thought!

you must have missed the posts where he posted his pilot's liecence and it was established they were forgeries. he than admitted he is a taxi driver.

can you imagine him in charge of a plane? more like in charge of a pig assuming the swine can fly.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 14134
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests