The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


anti-semitism in labour

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: anti-semitism in labour

Postby erolz66 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:23 pm

Maximus wrote:There is nothing wrong with being different, to believe in different things. But again, it doesnt mean that others have to agree with you.


Which is what I thought I had already said myself. For me rightness and wrongness is not a function of what I personally believe, it is a function of measurable harm done, of outcome, not belief.

Maximus wrote:But others might see you as strange or odd and not want to associate with it or you. I will leave it at that and that should be fair enough right?


Sure.
erolz66
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2973
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: anti-semitism in labour

Postby Paphitis » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:24 pm

erolz66 wrote:
Maximus wrote:There is nothing wrong with being different, to believe in different things. But again, it doesnt mean that others have to agree with you.


Which is what I thought I had already said myself. For me rightness and wrongness is not a function of what I personally believe, it is a function of measurable harm done, of outcome, not belief.

Maximus wrote:But others might see you as strange or odd and not want to associate with it or you. I will leave it at that and that should be fair enough right?


Sure.


You people make absolutely no sense at all!

Let me simplify things for you. If a human has some tackle down below, then use the boys toilet. If there is no tackle, then use the girls toilets.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25385
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: anti-semitism in labour

Postby erolz66 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:27 pm

Paphitis wrote:
erolz66 wrote:
Paphitis wrote:Nope, I just don't want my children to have their heads filled with stupid things.


Your children or everyone's children ?


Everyones children.

The mainstream just want good family values.


I think the mainstream values ideals like tolerance and plurality. I am not convinced you value these things to the same degree the mainstream average does. I think you fear them.
erolz66
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2973
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: anti-semitism in labour

Postby Paphitis » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:29 pm

erolz66 wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
erolz66 wrote:
Paphitis wrote:Nope, I just don't want my children to have their heads filled with stupid things.


Your children or everyone's children ?


Everyones children.

The mainstream just want good family values.


I think the mainstream values ideals like tolerance and plurality. I am not convinced you value these things to the same degree the mainstream average does. I think you fear them.


Plurality? Is that what you call it!

Man, you people are stupid!
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25385
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: anti-semitism in labour

Postby erolz66 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:29 pm

Paphitis wrote: If a human has some tackle down below, then use the boys toilet. If there is no tackle, then use the girls toilets.


I agree. Be that the tackle or lack of it they were born with or tackle or lack of it as a result of medical intervention.
erolz66
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2973
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: anti-semitism in labour

Postby Paphitis » Fri Nov 29, 2019 6:31 pm

erolz66 wrote:
Paphitis wrote: If a human has some tackle down below, then use the boys toilet. If there is no tackle, then use the girls toilets.


I agree. Be that the tackle or lack of it they were born with or tackle or lack of it as a result of medical intervention.


You keep your medical interventions to yourself thank you very much and away from our children.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25385
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: anti-semitism in labour

Postby Robin Hood » Sat Nov 30, 2019 8:42 am

Robin Hood
What do you know about ..... a 'State Investment Bank', 'QE for the People not The Banks' or 'Modern Monetary Theory' ? I would guess .... NOT A LOT? :roll:

If what you say is so, why have the MSM and various interest groups been so determined to cast Labour as anti-Semitic and try to make them unelectable ? The Bankers and The Elite are shit scared of something ...... if they all thought like you they wouldn't waste their time! So either you have got it wrong or they have? :roll:

Paphitis:
What I know is you are going on and on about completely irrelevant stuff since the Corbynated Chicken will be history in 12 days time.

He will be packing his bags for good because he is going to get demolished.

No one cares about Labour's antisemitism. This isn't the issue that will demolish labour to kingdom comer!

Antisemiticism was not manufactured because Labour was a threat. They are looking at the worst electoral defeat since 1966 with or without the antisemitism. The Toties are now in cruise control. Al;l they have to do is play it safe and its in the bag.

Labour has gone all goofball far left and abandoned the interests of the worker who want economic growth and job security and the majority also want BREXIT dealt with too.


I think your reply proves my comment correct! You don't really understand much of the reality.

You are probably right Corbyn will not win and we will get Jonson as PM. It will be a sad day ........ but it will take a few weeks for the penny to drop.

IMO: The UK will become a US puppet State like Australia and end up paying for US Protection ..... until the SHTF and then you won't see them for dust as the Kurds found out! Then the UK government will end up paying billions in compensation to US Hospitals that open in the UK and then claim the NHS is being illegally subsidised and it has affected their profits ....... similar things happened in Canada and they ended up paying US companies billions in compensation.

Under Labour the UK would have seen National Debt vanish, no more interest to the Banks as interest on government debt (£84bn in 2018), more jobs, improvements in public transport, improvements all round in social care and benefits, billions more spent on Education and the NHS ..... all gone down the pan because of a campaign of lies and deception to support The Elite and The Bankers interests! All because the majority of people don't have any more of a clue about what it is all about, than you do! :roll:
Robin Hood
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3649
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: anti-semitism in labour

Postby Lordo » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:25 pm

i am yet to hear what it is they think corbyn will do that they fear so much?
if they are unhappy with the way labour party is run, they can bugger off and join another party. there are plenty of parties in the country.

labour has no aniy-semitism problem, labour has an anti-zionism problem. the thwo are not the same thing. zionism is racist ideology and must be elliminated where ever it may exist.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 14134
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: anti-semitism in labour

Postby Lordo » Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:38 pm

now what has jc ever done for jewish community. indeed which other politician has done more. please point him or her out. and i don't mean the swine who were taking drugs.

between 1990 and 2010 what white poder were the swines using again?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 14134
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: anti-semitism in labour

Postby Paphitis » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:22 pm

Robin Hood wrote:Robin Hood
What do you know about ..... a 'State Investment Bank', 'QE for the People not The Banks' or 'Modern Monetary Theory' ? I would guess .... NOT A LOT? :roll:

If what you say is so, why have the MSM and various interest groups been so determined to cast Labour as anti-Semitic and try to make them unelectable ? The Bankers and The Elite are shit scared of something ...... if they all thought like you they wouldn't waste their time! So either you have got it wrong or they have? :roll:

Paphitis:
What I know is you are going on and on about completely irrelevant stuff since the Corbynated Chicken will be history in 12 days time.

He will be packing his bags for good because he is going to get demolished.

No one cares about Labour's antisemitism. This isn't the issue that will demolish labour to kingdom comer!

Antisemiticism was not manufactured because Labour was a threat. They are looking at the worst electoral defeat since 1966 with or without the antisemitism. The Toties are now in cruise control. Al;l they have to do is play it safe and its in the bag.

Labour has gone all goofball far left and abandoned the interests of the worker who want economic growth and job security and the majority also want BREXIT dealt with too.


I think your reply proves my comment correct! You don't really understand much of the reality.

You are probably right Corbyn will not win and we will get Jonson as PM. It will be a sad day ........ but it will take a few weeks for the penny to drop.

IMO: The UK will become a US puppet State like Australia and end up paying for US Protection ..... until the SHTF and then you won't see them for dust as the Kurds found out! Then the UK government will end up paying billions in compensation to US Hospitals that open in the UK and then claim the NHS is being illegally subsidised and it has affected their profits ....... similar things happened in Canada and they ended up paying US companies billions in compensation.

Under Labour the UK would have seen National Debt vanish, no more interest to the Banks as interest on government debt (£84bn in 2018), more jobs, improvements in public transport, improvements all round in social care and benefits, billions more spent on Education and the NHS ..... all gone down the pan because of a campaign of lies and deception to support The Elite and The Bankers interests! All because the majority of people don't have any more of a clue about what it is all about, than you do! :roll:


We are no puppet state of the US. We have a very clear foreign policy direction that sometimes differs substantially to the US.

But we are very happy to have the US as our ally. They are literally our best pals. Along with Canada, NZ and the UK, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore and South Korea and of course, now France, in a very big way. Australian/French strategic partnership has come together in an extremely substantial way to the point we call each other partners and this partnership is strategic and a military partnership. It's an amazing revival that one after the French nuclear tests in the Pacific which basically caused France, Australia and NZ to withdraw all Consulates and cease diplomatic relations. Now we are seeing French Warships in Australia helping us with maintaining a strategic balance against China.

In fact all these countries are extremely close. The Singaporian Air Force for instance is completely based at RAAF Schwerger. We all help each other out.

The US, UK, Australia, Canada, and NZ are especially close and there is nothing wrong with that and we are all happy with it. This partnership will never cease to exist. get over it.

The US has done and continues to do a lot of good for us all. You don't like them but your feelings are not founded on reality or common sense. I can understand many Cypriots not liking the US a great deal, because they got a taste of the nasty side of US geostrategic policy which was in support of NATO ally Turkey and I also am not happy with it. But that aside, the US has not faulted or shown us a nasty side and it never will. In fact, they will spill blood for us, have spilled blood for us and will always have our backs.

The US is our mate, like the UK is also.

the US is the country that basically keeps us all together. Without the US, the entire Western Block collapses. Taiwan will get run-over by China. that's 24 million ethnic Chinese subjugated under a regime they want no part of (mush like all the Hong Kongers) because they have an open and liberal society which is very dynamic and wealthy. It's the US that has Taiwan's back as well so apart from the occasional "nasty" side, they do a hell of a lot of good around the world too. Such as defeat ISIS and much more.

We get along with them because we have the same values and systems of democracy as them. The same level of human rights and free speech, although they have more than we do under Their Bill of Rights.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 25385
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest