The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


The war against Cyprus.

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: The war against Cyprus.

Postby repulsewarrior » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:22 pm

...who cares what "they" think when it comes to Cyprus; they are not Cypriot.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10869
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: The war against Cyprus.

Postby Maximus » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:39 pm

Lordo wrote:
Maximus wrote:What do you mean exactly that you have an issue with Cyprus being Greek?

80% of the population speak Greek, they have greek names, their religion is Greek Orthodox. Most of the cultural heritage in Cyprus is Greek / Byzantine.

Just FYI.

Most GC's DNA has 20% Greek markers in it, that is the dominant trace and there is no pure race DNA. It doesn't exist. Everyone has traces of other races in their DNA.

Some TC's have DNA close to their GC counterparts because they were converted to Islam by the Ottomans. others dont.

Some Turks have predominant Greek base markers in their DNA too because they were stolen by the Ottomans, and raised as Turks.

And Some TC's have dominant trace markers closer to Turkish Anatolian's.

So when you say you have an issue with Cyprus being Greek, you are just repeating BS soundbites without any real consideration to what you are actually saying.


You see? people like you are the problem.

In the north people who refer to themselves as Turkish and Cyprus is Turkish are the swines that do not want BBF.

You also do not want BBF and also you see yourself as Greek, and are the other side of the same coin. This is exactly what ELAM think and there is a lot of GCs who think like ELAM and just refuse to understand that there is very little difference between them and you for that matter.


You are making far too many insinuations and conflations to be taken seriously.

Instead of addressing the comments I made directly, you start attacking character and accusing me of things to hide your fascism for things Greek.

You are a waste of time Bordo.

I need to finally learn my lesson and stop wasting my time with you.

The TC's are not recognized for various reasons, one because your world view which is typical doesn't fit with reality.
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6325
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: The war against Cyprus.

Postby Maximus » Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:05 pm

repulsewarrior wrote:...who cares what "they" think when it comes to Cyprus; they are not Cypriot.


In Bordo's mind,

Turkish illegal settlers are Cypriots.

Turkey can illegally occupy and flood Cyprus with Turks in order to Turkify it but it cant be Greek.
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6325
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: The war against Cyprus.

Postby MR-from-NG » Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:15 pm

Maximus wrote:
repulsewarrior wrote:...who cares what "they" think when it comes to Cyprus; they are not Cypriot.


In Bordo's mind,

Turkish illegal settlers are Cypriots.

Turkey can illegally occupy and flood Cyprus with Turks in order to Turkify it but it cant be Greek.

Max, RW, I'd like you to be honest with me and honest with yourself. Do you really mean...who cares what "they" think when it comes to Cyprus; they are not Cypriot. Or do you mean...who cares what "they" think when it comes to Cyprus; they are not GREEK.
MR-from-NG
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3363
Joined: Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:58 pm

Re: The war against Cyprus.

Postby Lordo » Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:25 pm

The issue is supposedly your ancestors had migrated to Cyprus in 300 BC and after 2300 years you are still thinking you are still greek.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooy do you have a problem.

I would book at least 10,000 sessions with the analyst if I was you
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15599
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: The war against Cyprus.

Postby Maximus » Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:28 pm

Lordo wrote:The issue is supposedly your ancestors had migrated to Cyprus in 300 BC and after 2300 years you are still thinking you are still greek.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooy do you have a problem.

I would book at least 10,000 sessions with the analyst if I was you


Do you even think before you write. :?
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6325
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

Re: The war against Cyprus.

Postby repulsewarrior » Mon Jul 26, 2021 4:56 pm

MR-from-NG wrote:
Maximus wrote:
repulsewarrior wrote:...who cares what "they" think when it comes to Cyprus; they are not Cypriot.


In Bordo's mind,

Turkish illegal settlers are Cypriots.

Turkey can illegally occupy and flood Cyprus with Turks in order to Turkify it but it cant be Greek.

Max, RW, I'd like you to be honest with me and honest with yourself. Do you really mean...who cares what "they" think when it comes to Cyprus; they are not Cypriot. Or do you mean...who cares what "they" think when it comes to Cyprus; they are not GREEK.


...i'll speak for myself; "Greeks" and "Turks" are no different in their values, and in their methods they are the same. "They" are a bane to the rest of us whether Greek or Turkish, in Cyprus (and now in Turkey).
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10869
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: The war against Cyprus.

Postby Lordo » Mon Jul 26, 2021 5:55 pm

repulsewarrior wrote:
MR-from-NG wrote:
Maximus wrote:
repulsewarrior wrote:...who cares what "they" think when it comes to Cyprus; they are not Cypriot.


In Bordo's mind,

Turkish illegal settlers are Cypriots.

Turkey can illegally occupy and flood Cyprus with Turks in order to Turkify it but it cant be Greek.

Max, RW, I'd like you to be honest with me and honest with yourself. Do you really mean...who cares what "they" think when it comes to Cyprus; they are not Cypriot. Or do you mean...who cares what "they" think when it comes to Cyprus; they are not GREEK.


...i'll speak for myself; "Greeks" and "Turks" are no different in their values, and in their methods they are the same. "They" are a bane to the rest of us whether Greek or Turkish, in Cyprus (and now in Turkey).

So w3as the answer to MR question the first choice or the second choice or neither?
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15599
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: The war against Cyprus.

Postby Lordo » Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:03 pm

Maximus wrote:
Lordo wrote:The issue is supposedly your ancestors had migrated to Cyprus in 300 BC and after 2300 years you are still thinking you are still greek.

Boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooy do you have a problem.

I would book at least 10,000 sessions with the analyst if I was you


Do you even think before you write. :?



Now then lets put a bit more context to the matter and see if we get thorugh to the thick skull of yours.

There is a battle in Ireland called "Battle of the Boyne". This battel took place in Ireland between the Catholics and Protestants (William the Bastard" in 1690. The fascist Protestants celebrate this crushing of the Catheolics to this day by way of a march called the Orrange March on account of the Willaim the Bastard was also known as William of Orange.

To celebrate any crushing of any people is bad enough but to celebrate the war in 169o clearly shows that they are indded need of help.

So when you consider your predicemanet that you are celebrating your greekness because your ancestors invaded Cyprus 2300 years I am inclined to admit that you cannot be helped, but me being meI never lose hope when it comes to individual. There is also something to salvage for an indivdiual.

By the way Cypriot culture predates your Greek culture by thousands of years. Go figure. Get some help boy.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15599
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: The war against Cyprus.

Postby Lordo » Mon Jul 26, 2021 6:09 pm

Maximus wrote:
Lordo wrote:
Maximus wrote:What do you mean exactly that you have an issue with Cyprus being Greek?

80% of the population speak Greek, they have greek names, their religion is Greek Orthodox. Most of the cultural heritage in Cyprus is Greek / Byzantine.

Just FYI.

Most GC's DNA has 20% Greek markers in it, that is the dominant trace and there is no pure race DNA. It doesn't exist. Everyone has traces of other races in their DNA.

Some TC's have DNA close to their GC counterparts because they were converted to Islam by the Ottomans. others dont.

Some Turks have predominant Greek base markers in their DNA too because they were stolen by the Ottomans, and raised as Turks.

And Some TC's have dominant trace markers closer to Turkish Anatolian's.

So when you say you have an issue with Cyprus being Greek, you are just repeating BS soundbites without any real consideration to what you are actually saying.


You see? people like you are the problem.

In the north people who refer to themselves as Turkish and Cyprus is Turkish are the swines that do not want BBF.

You also do not want BBF and also you see yourself as Greek, and are the other side of the same coin. This is exactly what ELAM think and there is a lot of GCs who think like ELAM and just refuse to understand that there is very little difference between them and you for that matter.


You are making far too many insinuations and conflations to be taken seriously.

Instead of addressing the comments I made directly, you start attacking character and accusing me of things to hide your fascism for things Greek.

You are a waste of time Bordo.

I need to finally learn my lesson and stop wasting my time with you.

The TC's are not recognized for various reasons, one because your world view which is typical doesn't fit with reality.

You are clearly not understaning what is being posted. There are no insinuations or conflations, or permutations or even exponentions. There are as direct as they can be dear boy.

Now quit your moning, get into the pram and shove your dummy in your mouth boy.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 15599
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest