The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Paphitis » Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:32 am

repulsewarrior wrote:...still has the individual States to contend with, and Criminal charges too; Trump is not out of the woods yet, he may be going to jail soon enough.


With what? Tax fraud?

Is this what the media told you?

They don’t mention the fact Donald Trump hasn’t held a single share in the Trump Corporation since before he took office.

His only taxable income was his salary. Which he paid 100% tax on as he donated back to treasury.

So good luck with all that!

People like Trump don’t go to jail.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 28753
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby repulsewarrior » Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:51 am

Criminal charges in Georgia, for his phone call wanting a different election result, is one case that has already started.

The FBI, and the Justice Dept. also have investigations pending, Mr. McConnell also makes it clear, that except for the statute of limitations, there is nothing that can stop Criminal Prosecutions against him, if a Crime is involved.

...it will be years for these events to finally be over. Whether it is in infamy or as a Hero, we will not be free of the stress Trump's name causes for a while yet.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10301
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Paphitis » Sun Feb 14, 2021 9:26 am

repulsewarrior wrote:Criminal charges in Georgia, for his phone call wanting a different election result, is one case that has already started.

The FBI, and the Justice Dept. also have investigations pending, Mr. McConnell also makes it clear, that except for the statute of limitations, there is nothing that can stop Criminal Prosecutions against him, if a Crime is involved.

...it will be years for these events to finally be over. Whether it is in infamy or as a Hero, we will not be free of the stress Trump's name causes for a while yet.


I doubt it. I heard the same phone conversation and all he asked was to delay certification.

Clasping at straws.

Nothing a good lawyer can’t fix in no time.

The reason why such charges are difficult to prosecute is because the prosecution can not prove Trumps intentions or what was in his mind.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 28753
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby erolz66 » Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:31 am

Paphitis wrote:I doubt it. I heard the same phone conversation and all he asked was to delay certification.


That is all you heard because you are a cultist trump fanboi twat

""I just want to find 11,780 votes," is what he said. It was a clear attempt to get the Georgia governor to subvert the legal vote in Georgia. Nothing about delay. All about 'finding votes'.

Twat.

Paphitis wrote:The reason why such charges are difficult to prosecute is because the prosecution can not prove Trumps intentions or what was in his mind.


Yeah who can know what his intentions were when he said "I just want to find 11,780 votes" and that is one more vote than he would have needed for victory. What could possibly have been his intention with that request / demand ?

twat
erolz66
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4201
Joined: Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:31 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Kikapu » Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:32 am

Paphitis wrote:
Capitol Hill is a fundamental institution of the USA. It’s the very foundation of the USA or the cornerstone. Any attack against Capitol Hill is an attack against America. No one can condone or accept such a travesty against the country.


Absolutely, which is why the public opinion will hold Trump and the 43 GOP senators accountable at the ballot box, not to mention the 140+ GOP members in the House, especially all those who are not in hard Red states. :D

Trump helped bring out 15 million more Democratic voters in 2020 than 2016 for just being a cunt. In 2020, Trump will help Democrats bring out even more voters than 2020 for being an insurrectionist cunt. Public verdict is much more powerful than the senate verdict on impeachment, so by acquitting Trump by his enablers in the GOP, it will further damage Trump and the Banana Republican Party. Music to the Democratic Party’s ears. :wink:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16345
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Kikapu » Sun Feb 14, 2021 10:58 am

Paphitis wrote:
repulsewarrior wrote:Criminal charges in Georgia, for his phone call wanting a different election result, is one case that has already started.

The FBI, and the Justice Dept. also have investigations pending, Mr. McConnell also makes it clear, that except for the statute of limitations, there is nothing that can stop Criminal Prosecutions against him, if a Crime is involved.

...it will be years for these events to finally be over. Whether it is in infamy or as a Hero, we will not be free of the stress Trump's name causes for a while yet.


I doubt it. I heard the same phone conversation and all he asked was to delay certification.
.


Georgia had certified it’s election results on November 20th, 2020. :roll:

Trump phone recording took place on January 2nd, 2021, almost 6 weeks later when Trump was committing election fraud that Georgia finds him the 11,700+ votes he needed to overturn the results which he lost. :roll:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16345
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Paphitis » Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:01 am

Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Capitol Hill is a fundamental institution of the USA. It’s the very foundation of the USA or the cornerstone. Any attack against Capitol Hill is an attack against America. No one can condone or accept such a travesty against the country.


Absolutely, which is why the public opinion will hold Trump and the 43 GOP senators accountable at the ballot box, not to mention the 140+ GOP members in the House, especially all those who are not in hard Red states. :D

Trump helped bring out 15 million more Democratic voters in 2020 than 2016 for just being a cunt. In 2020, Trump will help Democrats bring out even more voters than 2020 for being an insurrectionist cunt. Public verdict is much more powerful than the senate verdict on impeachment, so by acquitting Trump by his enablers in the GOP, it will further damage Trump and the Banana Republican Party. Music to the Democratic Party’s ears. :wink:


That depends what Biden achieves in the next year or so for the people.

If he achieves nothing, then I’m afraid the public will not hold GOO Senators accountable for anything they didn’t do or gave control over. On the contrary, the GOP will strike back at the mid terms and Trump could be walking on the red carpet back to the WH.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 28753
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Paphitis » Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:03 am

Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
repulsewarrior wrote:Criminal charges in Georgia, for his phone call wanting a different election result, is one case that has already started.

The FBI, and the Justice Dept. also have investigations pending, Mr. McConnell also makes it clear, that except for the statute of limitations, there is nothing that can stop Criminal Prosecutions against him, if a Crime is involved.

...it will be years for these events to finally be over. Whether it is in infamy or as a Hero, we will not be free of the stress Trump's name causes for a while yet.


I doubt it. I heard the same phone conversation and all he asked was to delay certification.
.


Georgia had certified it’s election results on November 20th, 2020. :roll:

Trump phone recording took place on January 2nd, 2021, almost 6 weeks later when Trump was committing election fraud that Georgia finds him the 11,700+ votes he needed to overturn the results which he lost. :roll:


So he asked them to look into it and investigate.

So what’s the big deal?
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 28753
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Kikapu » Sun Feb 14, 2021 11:46 am

Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Capitol Hill is a fundamental institution of the USA. It’s the very foundation of the USA or the cornerstone. Any attack against Capitol Hill is an attack against America. No one can condone or accept such a travesty against the country.


Absolutely, which is why the public opinion will hold Trump and the 43 GOP senators accountable at the ballot box, not to mention the 140+ GOP members in the House, especially all those who are not in hard Red states. :D

Trump helped bring out 15 million more Democratic voters in 2020 than 2016 for just being a cunt. In 2020, Trump will help Democrats bring out even more voters than 2020 for being an insurrectionist cunt. Public verdict is much more powerful than the senate verdict on impeachment, so by acquitting Trump by his enablers in the GOP, it will further damage Trump and the Banana Republican Party. Music to the Democratic Party’s ears. :wink:


That depends what Biden achieves in the next year or so for the people.

If he achieves nothing, then I’m afraid the public will not hold GOO Senators accountable for anything they didn’t do or gave control over. On the contrary, the GOP will strike back at the mid terms and Trump could be walking on the red carpet back to the WH.


No, it does not depend on Biden’s achievements, because no one can fill Trump’s shoes as the biggest cunt ever for a President.

All Biden/Harris needs to do is just to stay alive and the game is over.

You are underestimating how damaged goods Trump and the GOP are since the election 2020, made worse by the insurrection on the Capitol and the acquittal of Trump on his second impeachment.

The first impeachment helped some of Trump’s loss in 2020 and it will be worse for the GOP after Trumps second impeachment for 2022 & 2024.
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 16345
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: The US Election Thread: Trump Lives Matter

Postby Paphitis » Sun Feb 14, 2021 12:56 pm

Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Capitol Hill is a fundamental institution of the USA. It’s the very foundation of the USA or the cornerstone. Any attack against Capitol Hill is an attack against America. No one can condone or accept such a travesty against the country.


Absolutely, which is why the public opinion will hold Trump and the 43 GOP senators accountable at the ballot box, not to mention the 140+ GOP members in the House, especially all those who are not in hard Red states. :D

Trump helped bring out 15 million more Democratic voters in 2020 than 2016 for just being a cunt. In 2020, Trump will help Democrats bring out even more voters than 2020 for being an insurrectionist cunt. Public verdict is much more powerful than the senate verdict on impeachment, so by acquitting Trump by his enablers in the GOP, it will further damage Trump and the Banana Republican Party. Music to the Democratic Party’s ears. :wink:


That depends what Biden achieves in the next year or so for the people.

If he achieves nothing, then I’m afraid the public will not hold GOO Senators accountable for anything they didn’t do or gave control over. On the contrary, the GOP will strike back at the mid terms and Trump could be walking on the red carpet back to the WH.


No, it does not depend on Biden’s achievements, because no one can fill Trump’s shoes as the biggest cunt ever for a President.

All Biden/Harris needs to do is just to stay alive and the game is over.

You are underestimating how damaged goods Trump and the GOP are since the election 2020, made worse by the insurrection on the Capitol and the acquittal of Trump on his second impeachment.
W
The first impeachment helped some of Trump’s loss in 2020 and it will be worse for the GOP after Trumps second impeachment for 2022 & 2024.


Yeh it does, and you will see what will happen if Biden’s a dud as per usual.

Biden and Harris need to do a lot more than stay alive. They need to create jobs, help people buy bread on the table, rebuild an economy, maintain law and order and go tough on border controls. If they don’t, then they will pay.

They need substance in issues that affect 99% of society.

In the end, the 17 million Americans and their families will remember Trump gave them a means to win bread and come out of poverty. This is what counts!
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 28753
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests