The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Is there god

Feel free to talk about anything that you want.

Re: Is there god

Postby Lordo » Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:46 pm

There is a new matter found in the universe, mostly found in Northern Cyprus.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17030
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Is there god

Postby Lordo » Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:09 pm

You can only admire the wonders of the universe.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17030
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Is there god

Postby Lordo » Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:50 pm

User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17030
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Is there god

Postby Pyrpolizer » Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:11 pm

Epellanes mas me tounta traouthkia oulla. Posa reeeee????
Turtzika, englezika, eponisa tin kkelle mou. :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11634
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: Is there god

Postby Lordo » Tue Dec 14, 2021 11:41 am

Pyrpolizer wrote:Epellanes mas me tounta traouthkia oulla. Posa reeeee????
Turtzika, englezika, eponisa tin kkelle mou. :lol: :lol: :lol:

You just keep on loving your god and you will end up in heaven. What more do you need?

Where you can be talking to god and singing to pot plants, those sort of things.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17030
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Is there god

Postby repulsewarrior » Thu Dec 16, 2021 5:46 pm



...everyone believes in God.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11610
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Is there god

Postby Pyrpolizer » Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:38 pm

Oh those Jews, no wonder they hit the nerves of everybody...
From what he says, Lordo also believes in God, and his God are the sub-atomic particles from which the whole universe came into being. Hmmm... :-?
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11634
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: Is there god

Postby Lordo » Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:47 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:Oh those Jews, no wonder they hit the nerves of everybody...
From what he says, Lordo also believes in God, and his God are the sub-atomic particles from which the whole universe came into being. Hmmm... :-?


Pyro ffs now look this is not rocket science right. Lets look at some facts.

God is supposed to give life to earth and keeps it going right. We now know how planets were formed and life could not have formed without the planets and the sun. So there is one force and it begins with G. It is called GRAVITY.

It really aint that hard.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17030
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Is there god

Postby Pyrpolizer » Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:42 pm

Lordo wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:Oh those Jews, no wonder they hit the nerves of everybody...
From what he says, Lordo also believes in God, and his God are the sub-atomic particles from which the whole universe came into being. Hmmm... :-?


Pyro ffs now look this is not rocket science right. Lets look at some facts.

God is supposed to give life to earth and keeps it going right. We now know how planets were formed and life could not have formed without the planets and the sun. So there is one force and it begins with G. It is called GRAVITY.

It really aint that hard.


No, no, I am just repeating what he said. It doesn't mean I agree with him.

I don't agree with you either. For me there IS God, but it's inconceivable.
I can't assign properties to something that's inconceivable to me but I can't deny it's existence either.

The God of the various religions on the other hand is conceivable, and has certain properties, and wants the people to do certain things. This is also another human made nonsense.

All I know is that the Universe is an expression of God, but nothing more than that. I am convince everything that relates to God is infinite, so there should be infinite expressions of God.

Limiting God to just a force, and let that force be gravity, is also nonsense. Scientifically there is no such thing floating in the Universe as "force". Force is just the way energy is consumed.There cannot be force without energy. Push a supermarket trolley and it will move.The reason is because you provide it with energy via a force. If you are a dead person (having no energy) the cart will not move. :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11634
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: Is there god

Postby Lordo » Fri Dec 17, 2021 1:24 am

Pyrpolizer wrote:
Lordo wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:Oh those Jews, no wonder they hit the nerves of everybody...
From what he says, Lordo also believes in God, and his God are the sub-atomic particles from which the whole universe came into being. Hmmm... :-?


Pyro ffs now look this is not rocket science right. Lets look at some facts.

God is supposed to give life to earth and keeps it going right. We now know how planets were formed and life could not have formed without the planets and the sun. So there is one force and it begins with G. It is called GRAVITY.

It really aint that hard.


No, no, I am just repeating what he said. It doesn't mean I agree with him.

I don't agree with you either. For me there IS God, but it's inconceivable.
I can't assign properties to something that's inconceivable to me but I can't deny it's existence either.

The God of the various religions on the other hand is conceivable, and has certain properties, and wants the people to do certain things. This is also another human made nonsense.

All I know is that the Universe is an expression of God, but nothing more than that. I am convince everything that relates to God is infinite, so there should be infinite expressions of God.

Limiting God to just a force, and let that force be gravity, is also nonsense. Scientifically there is no such thing floating in the Universe as "force". Force is just the way energy is consumed.There cannot be force without energy. Push a supermarket trolley and it will move.The reason is because you provide it with energy via a force. If you are a dead person (having no energy) the cart will not move. :lol: :lol:

What did you say, there is no such thing floating in space. Are you not aware the rocket scientists have worked out how to go round another planet and use its gravitational force to pick up speed, Gavole

How do gravitational assists work in space?
For example, when Voyager was sent out into the Solar System, it used gravitational slingshots past Jupiter and Saturn to increase its velocity enough to escape the Sun’s gravity. So how do gravitational assists work? You probably know this involves flying your spacecraft dangerously close to a massive planet. But how does this help speed you up?

And all to avoid the Sun's gravity. Gravity is god, it is what makes thing work in the universe from creation of solar systems to their final demise into the blackhole.

https://www.universetoday.com/113488/how-do-gravitational-slingshots-work/
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17030
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest