The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


La La Land

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: La La Land

Postby Londonrake » Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:07 am

Lordo wrote:Well well well, you blink and you get a keg full of prize assholes.


Or, to put it another way. A few people willing to shine a light on the lies and fairy tales you post on your personal Blog day in, day out. :wink:

Anyway. It seems to me “Prize asshole” is a step up from the absolutely relentless “Swinecunt” kiddie stuff.

If there’d been an element of moderation on this forum you would have been dragged back to civilised discourse, or have run off to your 2020 bolt hole, years ago. :D
Londonrake
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5794
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: La La Land

Postby Robin Hood » Wed Apr 03, 2024 6:58 pm

Lordo wrote:Well well well, you blink and you get a keg full of prize assholes.


That's an unkind thing to say about 'assh*les' as they are useful! The same can be said for 'c*nts' ..... they are also useful. But the only thing some of the dumbo's on here would be useful for ....IS cleaning toilets! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Robin Hood
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4339
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: La La Land

Postby Robin Hood » Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:07 pm

Londonrake wrote:
Lordo wrote:Well well well, you blink and you get a keg full of prize assholes.


Or, to put it another way. A few people willing to shine a light on the lies and fairy tales you post on your personal Blog day in, day out. :wink:

Anyway. It seems to me “Prize asshole” is a step up from the absolutely relentless “Swinecunt” kiddie stuff.

If there’d been an element of moderation on this forum you would have been dragged back to civilised discourse, or have run off to your 2020 bolt hole, years ago. :D


I am not the only one you have managed to get banned from forums by claiming you are being bullied or threatened! Thank goodness LORDO has the stamina to put up with your constant stream of insults ....... and an Administration to go sobbing to when your feelings are hurt, is apparently not an option.
Robin Hood
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4339
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: La La Land

Postby Londonrake » Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:11 pm

Robin Hood wrote:I am not the only one you have managed to get banned from forums by claiming you are being bullied or threatened! Thank goodness LORDO has the stamina to put up with your constant stream of insults ....... and an Administration to go sobbing to when your feelings are hurt, is apparently not an option.


You repeatedly delude yourself on this old issue. Much like the Conspiracy Theory fantasies you suffer from.

You were banned from CEO fundamentally for one reason. Your aggressive, obnoxious nature and habit of "bludgeoning" people had resulted in the loss of a number of long-serving, valued forum members. A victory in your eyes. You gloated you'd "shot them down". Trust me (or not) you were a marked man by the forum's Admin well before I got involved.

The ill advised PM sent to me - in one of your emotional outbursts - up with I was not about to put - provided the "legal" justification for banning you. That post was clearly threatening. Although, not directly by you of course. You always use third parties when it comes to that sort of thing. My mates will get you. In one instance a despicable display of malicious and cowardly behaviour. Pity you are immune to shame or regret. After all these years, a simple apology would have buried it. Heaven forbid though. You are far too arrogant (actually, psychologically weak) for apologies or admissions of error. Your entire delusional self-perception would collapse if you had to admit to being wrong about something.

Even so, nobody else has been banned from any forum due to my involvement.

As far as sobbing over hurt feelings goes. That's very hypocritical. You will - and have - use(d) anybody who will listen to your sad story of how abused you are. Wife, "reliable source". Despite the fact bullying others that disagree with you has always been one of the mainstay features of your posts. You are Mr off-forum. Causing whatever trouble you can from the safety of your keyboard.


It's a measure of your isolation that you feel the need to champion a moron like the man who calls himself Lordo.

You have to be joking when you talk about Lordo putting up with my "constant stream of insults". He's been calling me and many others a "fucking Swinecunt/Cunt/Asshole" daily for years. His posts are littered with foul mouthed insults aimed at legions of people. He spends his days churning out denigrations of the UK. It's population, cuture, traditions, politics and history. Despite the fact he's obviously flourished there and benefits from the freedom to be his own little, freespeaking Swinecunt. In the face of that I think I've been fairly restrained in my responses over the years. I don't have to detail the man's problems. Only somebody desperately isolated would think in terms of defending his constantly depressive, negative, boring (fill in a few dozen adjectives here) impact on this forum. You call it "stamina" I see it as idiocy. Do try to see how the man's sycophantically got his head up your ass and let him fight his own corner, if he ever conjurs up the guts for it that is. Although, fighting your corner's not something you could ever have been accused of doing - outside your forum pulpit of course.
Londonrake
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5794
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: La La Land

Postby Robin Hood » Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:28 pm

Londonrake wrote:
Robin Hood wrote:I am not the only one you have managed to get banned from forums by claiming you are being bullied or threatened! Thank goodness LORDO has the stamina to put up with your constant stream of insults ....... and an Administration to go sobbing to when your feelings are hurt, is apparently not an option.


You repeatedly delude yourself on this old issue. Much like the Conspiracy Theory fantasies you suffer from.

You were banned from CEO fundamentally for one reason. Your aggressive, obnoxious nature and habit of "bludgeoning" people had resulted in the loss of a number of long-serving, valued forum members. A victory in your eyes. You gloated you'd "shot them down". Trust me (or not) you were a marked man by the forum's Admin well before I got involved.

The ill advised PM sent to me - in one of your emotional outbursts - up with I was not about to put - provided the "legal" justification for banning you. That post was clearly threatening. Although, not directly by you of course. You always use third parties when it comes to that sort of thing. My mates will get you. In one instance a despicable display of malicious and cowardly behaviour. Pity you are immune to shame or regret. After all these years, a simple apology would have buried it. Heaven forbid though. You are far too arrogant (actually, psychologically weak) for apologies or admissions of error. Your entire delusional self-perception would collapse if you had to admit to being wrong about something.

Even so, nobody else has been banned from any forum due to my involvement.

As far as sobbing over hurt feelings goes. That's very hypocritical. You will - and have - use(d) anybody who will listen to your sad story of how abused you are. Wife, "reliable source". Despite the fact bullying others that disagree with you has always been one of the mainstay features of your posts. You are Mr off-forum. Causing whatever trouble you can from the safety of your keyboard.


It's a measure of your isolation that you feel the need to champion a moron like the man who calls himself Lordo.

You have to be joking when you talk about Lordo putting up with my "constant stream of insults". He's been calling me and many others a "fucking Swinecunt/Cunt/Asshole" daily for years. His posts are littered with foul mouthed insults aimed at legions of people. He spends his days churning out denigrations of the UK. It's population, cuture, traditions, politics and history. Despite the fact he's obviously flourished there and benefits from the freedom to be his own little, freespeaking Swinecunt. In the face of that I think I've been fairly restrained in my responses over the years. I don't have to detail the man's problems. Only somebody desperately isolated would think in terms of defending his constantly depressive, negative, boring (fill in a few dozen adjectives here) impact on this forum. You call it "stamina" I see it as idiocy. Do try to see how the man's sycophantically got his head up your ass and let him fight his own corner, if he ever conjurs up the guts for it that is. Although, fighting your corner's not something you could ever have been accused of doing - outside your forum pulpit of course.


I think any person reading that diatribe would clearly see that it is you that appears to have the problems you recite. Everything you have wasted your time writing is just your opinion, blatant lies and distortion of fact. GET A LIFE!
Robin Hood
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4339
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: La La Land

Postby Londonrake » Thu Apr 04, 2024 7:22 pm

Robin Hood wrote:I think any person reading that diatribe would clearly see that it is you that appears to have the problems you recite. Everything you have wasted your time writing is just your opinion, blatant lies and distortion of fact. GET A LIFE!


I'm not talking to "any person" I'm talking to you and you know full well that none of it's lies. There are parts I've no doubt where you've managed to convince yourself otherwise. Just like you convince yourself about a lot of CT absurdities. You can and will believe absolutely anything. No matter how much it's obviously untrue, or even totally bonkers. It's all about what you want to believe.

What's happened is a repetition of the pattern which emerged since shortly after you rejoined this forum and started dragging things down. You provoked it. As you always do. Here, by sticking your oar in to have a go at me wrt - on my part - a perfectly reasonable response to Mr Lordo's faux upset at his most recent ludicrous claims - lies - about the UK he clearly despises so much - being highlighted. cyprus47791-2000.html#p941326 The man relies upon people ignoring such ridiculous claims - as they usually do.

That, followed by your silly toilet cleaning nonsense and the claim that I'm a serial forum ban provoker or something. From the man who's collected more "scalps" than anybody else I know.

Frankly, it's sad and, after crossing swords with you for so long, embarrassing - to see you reduced to spouting such dross. :(

BTW - I do have a "life" TVM. Quite a good one too, actually. :wink:
Londonrake
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5794
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: La La Land

Postby Robin Hood » Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:20 pm

Londonrake wrote:
Robin Hood wrote:I think any person reading that diatribe would clearly see that it is you that appears to have the problems you recite. Everything you have wasted your time writing is just your opinion, blatant lies and distortion of fact. GET A LIFE!


I'm not talking to "any person" I'm talking to you and you know full well that none of it's lies. There are parts I've no doubt where you've managed to convince yourself otherwise. Just like you convince yourself about a lot of CT absurdities. You can and will believe absolutely anything. No matter how much it's obviously untrue, or even totally bonkers. It's all about what you want to believe.

What's happened is a repetition of the pattern which emerged since shortly after you rejoined this forum and started dragging things down. You provoked it. As you always do. Here, by sticking your oar in to have a go at me wrt - on my part - a perfectly reasonable response to Mr Lordo's faux upset at his most recent ludicrous claims - lies - about the UK he clearly despises so much - being highlighted. cyprus47791-2000.html#p941326 The man relies upon people ignoring such ridiculous claims - as they usually do.

That, followed by your silly toilet cleaning nonsense and the claim that I'm a serial forum ban provoker or something. From the man who's collected more "scalps" than anybody else I know.

Frankly, it's sad and, after crossing swords with you for so long, embarrassing - to see you reduced to spouting such dross. :(

BTW - I do have a "life" TVM. Quite a good one too, actually. :wink:


Here he goes again! RAKE on the attack with more personal attacks! :lol: :lol: :lol: As I said 'GE A LIFE' !
Robin Hood
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4339
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: La La Land

Postby Londonrake » Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:33 pm

Robin Hood wrote:Here he goes again! RAKE on the attack with more personal attacks! :lol: :lol: :lol: As I said 'GE A LIFE' !


You obviously wanted to be here and here you are. Not dishing it out - as normal - sucking it up. Sweet dreams, would be bully-boy. :D

And.....................my life's just fine thanks. How you doin' these days? :wink:
Londonrake
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5794
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: La La Land

Postby Lordo » Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:45 pm

Robin Hood wrote:
Londonrake wrote:
Lordo wrote:Well well well, you blink and you get a keg full of prize assholes.


Or, to put it another way. A few people willing to shine a light on the lies and fairy tales you post on your personal Blog day in, day out. :wink:

Anyway. It seems to me “Prize asshole” is a step up from the absolutely relentless “Swinecunt” kiddie stuff.

If there’d been an element of moderation on this forum you would have been dragged back to civilised discourse, or have run off to your 2020 bolt hole, years ago. :D


I am not the only one you have managed to get banned from forums by claiming you are being bullied or threatened! Thank goodness LORDO has the stamina to put up with your constant stream of insults ....... and an Administration to go sobbing to when your feelings are hurt, is apparently not an option.

He has inherited a special trait that some Cypriots enjoy being verbally abused. It's the only fun they get out of life. I blocked him so I do not read what he writes and I do not need to read it either. The only good thing this asshole is for is farting. Let him fart away to his heart's content. Especially as he is already in the toilets cleaning.

User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21582
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free. Walk on Swine walk on

Re: La La Land

Postby cyprusgrump » Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:01 pm

Robin Hood wrote:
I think any person reading that diatribe would clearly see that it is you that appears to have the problems you recite. Everything you have wasted your time writing is just your opinion, blatant lies and distortion of fact. GET A LIFE!


One thing that is completely clear in all my time posting here is that you are unable to admit you are wrong - even when your own posts on the same page contradict each other! :lol:
User avatar
cyprusgrump
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8470
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:35 pm
Location: Pissouri, Cyprus

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests