The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Ukrainian Issue

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Kikapu » Fri May 12, 2023 10:03 am

Every Tom, Dick and Mary are producing videos on Ukraine these days with crazy titles and claims to attract hits to make money from social media outlets, regardless how factual the information is, or not as the case may be. There are even fake video footage of Russian planes and helicopters getting shot down by the Ukrainians passed as real footage, then some members on here post these videos on here as real “news”! :D
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18013
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Paphitis » Fri May 12, 2023 2:54 pm

Morning Bitches! Paphitis is in da house!

How y'all bitches doing today? I hope you didn't miss me too much?

Now bitches, just dropping in to get my daily news on what's happening on the front lines. Has Bakhmut fallen yet bitches? Still no? Nevermind bitches! Better luck mext time.

Oh nbo! Bitches! It looks like the Ukrainians have broken through the northern and southern flanks> Dear oh dear, my bitches!

Oh, gollygosh bitches! Ukraine just liberated some territory that took Ruzzians 4 months to take within 24 hours.

Nevermind bitches!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 32303
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Pyrpolizer » Fri May 12, 2023 2:54 pm

It looks the Ukrainians have already started some mini counter offensives but it's not yet clear whether they will indeed start a full scale counter offensive and where exactly.

Candidate frontline areas for the latter, are a) Zaporicha b)Kherson c)Belgorod district in Russia

As for the former it started in Bakhmout AREA. The city of Bakhmout itself (excluding Khromove which I personally consider an outskirt) is already by ~ 95% under Russian control. The Ukrainians pushed the Russians a bit back from the remaining 5% towards already existing fortifications. The Bakhmout AREA extends from the city to about 4Km in open air fields towards Klishchiivka and also in the forest areas to the West where the Russians had some partial control. Same push back towards fortifications in those areas.
Nothing critical so far, but it depends on whether the Ukrainians would manage to go further.

In the meantime while the Ukrainians are busy poking the Russians in Bakhmout area, the later started advancing fast inside the already encircled Avdiivka, to the North of Donetsk. 8)
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12892
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Paphitis » Fri May 12, 2023 2:57 pm

Robin Hood wrote:
Paphitis wrote:OMG Bitches!

Only 1 tank in the Victory Parade in Moscow Bitches. And that was a T-34 for WW2 :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is most unusual bitches. Usually, the Ruzzians put on a parade that would make Kim Kong Koon and his Foreign Minister Fuk-You tu Moon drool! :lol:

Where did all the tanks go bitches? :lol:

Well 'Bitch' Supreme ........ when you have more tanks than you need you can use them for parades and displays. When what you have you are using for the purpose you had them built for in the first place........... you don't! Obviously that is is too subtle for you to comprehend?

How many tanks did Zelenskey have on parade? Oh ..... it wasn't tanks he was short of it was personnel as well! Apparently Moscow paraded some 40,000 (?) in all! :roll:


Dear oh dear bitch!

Ruzzians sure know how to put on a parade. Along with the North Koreans.

The Merikans and Australians don't really do parades like the Ruzzians or North Koreans do. Most of the time, you are lucky to see 1 M1AI and a couple of Bushmasters. It's more about the soldiers and the vets.

You might get a fly past of a Poseidon, or EW-18G but that's about it.

Most of the equipment stays in the base.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 32303
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Paphitis » Fri May 12, 2023 3:00 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:It looks the Ukrainians have already started some mini counter offensives but it's not yet clear whether they will indeed start a full scale counter offensive and where exactly.

Candidate frontline areas for the latter, are a) Zaporicha b)Kherson c)Belgorod district in Russia

As for the former it started in Bakhmout AREA. The city of Bakhmout itself (excluding Khromove which I personally consider an outskirt) is already by ~ 95% under Russian control. The Ukrainians pushed the Russians a bit back from the remaining 5% towards already existing fortifications. The Bakhmout AREA extends from the city to about 4Km in open air fields towards Klishchiivka and also in the forest areas to the West where the Russians had some partial control. Same push back towards fortifications in those areas.
Nothing critical so far, but it depends on whether the Ukrainians would manage to go further.

In the meantime while the Ukrainians are busy poking the Russians in Bakhmout area, the later started advancing fast inside the already encircled Avdiivka, to the North of Donetsk. 8)


They didn't start any counter offensive yet bitch. The Ruzzian Defences just collapsed from normal defensive actions and some recon front line shaping and pinning.

The real offensive is yet to begin bitch but you are experiencing just a tiny taste of the calamity and disaster that awaits you bitches!

Ukraine just took all the territory which took Ruzzia 4 months and 50,000 casualties to capture.

Enjoy! :D

Oh and btw bitch! The Ukrainians will start an offensive. But it isn't clear where. I believe I know where, but I am not saying. Let me just say it could be, north, south or east. What I doi know bitch is that Ukraine has concentrated some 300,000 troops and hundreds of tanks for the mission.

Patriot and NASSAMs are also moving in to target Ruzzian Aviation and the HIMARs are also there along with thousands and thousands of drones.

And the Leopards are already in place as well as the Bradleys. But the Abrams won't arrive till August.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 32303
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Paphitis » Fri May 12, 2023 3:13 pm

Oh and bitches! It also looks likely the west will be supplying western flighters to Ukraine as well. Most likely F-16s bitches from Denmark, and Norway! :D

And the Merikans will be replacing the f-16s with F-35s to Denmark and Norway.

Those bueatiful Scandinavians! 8)
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 32303
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby repulsewarrior » Fri May 12, 2023 6:27 pm



...a news update.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 14057
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby repulsewarrior » Fri May 12, 2023 7:27 pm



...some whimsy. Coincidence?

No. It is what "They" do; "Russianness", "Greekness", "Turkishness", no difference.

...his conclusion: two choices (for Putin); "total war", or collapse.

Now is a good time to solve the Problem, because "this" is the problem.

...just like Erdogan, he can turn on a dime.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 14057
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Pyrpolizer » Fri May 12, 2023 9:08 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:It looks the Ukrainians have already started some mini counter offensives but it's not yet clear whether they will indeed start a full scale counter offensive and where exactly.

Candidate frontline areas for the latter, are a) Zaporicha b)Kherson c)Belgorod district in Russia

As for the former it started in Bakhmout AREA. The city of Bakhmout itself (excluding Khromove which I personally consider an outskirt) is already by ~ 95% under Russian control. The Ukrainians pushed the Russians a bit back from the remaining 5% towards already existing fortifications. The Bakhmout AREA extends from the city to about 4Km in open air fields towards Klishchiivka and also in the forest areas to the West where the Russians had some partial control. Same push back towards fortifications in those areas.
Nothing critical so far, but it depends on whether the Ukrainians would manage to go further.

In the meantime while the Ukrainians are busy poking the Russians in Bakhmout area, the later started advancing fast inside the already encircled Avdiivka, to the North of Donetsk. 8)


They didn't start any counter offensive yet bitch. The Ruzzian Defences just collapsed from normal defensive actions and some recon front line shaping and pinning.

The real offensive is yet to begin bitch but you are experiencing just a tiny taste of the calamity and disaster that awaits you bitches!

Ukraine just took all the territory which took Ruzzia 4 months and 50,000 casualties to capture.

Enjoy! :D

Oh and btw bitch! The Ukrainians will start an offensive. But it isn't clear where. I believe I know where, but I am not saying. Let me just say it could be, north, south or east. What I doi know bitch is that Ukraine has concentrated some 300,000 troops and hundreds of tanks for the mission.

Patriot and NASSAMs are also moving in to target Ruzzian Aviation and the HIMARs are also there along with thousands and thousands of drones.

And the Leopards are already in place as well as the Bradleys. But the Abrams won't arrive till August.


292038 is trying to learn the numbers. 8)
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12892
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby repulsewarrior » Sat May 13, 2023 4:02 am

User avatar
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 14057
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests