The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Prepare yourselves mentally for WWIII

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: Prepare yourselves mentally for WWIII

Postby Get Real! » Sun Sep 18, 2022 9:48 pm

Nobody, other than Paphitis is interested in this thread?

How come fellas, I thought you liked this kind of stuff... :?
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 48333
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Prepare yourselves mentally for WWIII

Postby Kikapu » Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:03 pm

Get Real! wrote:Nobody, other than Paphitis is interested in this thread?

How come fellas, I thought you liked this kind of stuff... :?


Well, I don’t have my finger on the button, so what’s there to talk about, which is what I have been trying to tell LR not to get too excited when you talk about Nuclear weapons, because you too don’t have your finger on the button! :wink:

Paphitis gets excited about everything! :D
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18031
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Prepare yourselves mentally for WWIII

Postby Get Real! » Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:07 pm

Kikapu wrote:
Get Real! wrote:Nobody, other than Paphitis is interested in this thread?

How come fellas, I thought you liked this kind of stuff... :?


Well, I don’t have my finger on the button, so what’s there to talk about, which is what I have been trying to tell LR not to get too excited when you talk about Nuclear weapons, because you too don’t have your finger on the button! :wink:

Paphitis gets excited about everything! :D

Well nobody here does!

I gave my account of why I think there’ll be a nuke strike by Xmas.

And the whole point is for readers to post if they agree with my analysis, disagree, etc.

That’s all.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 48333
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Prepare yourselves mentally for WWIII

Postby Kikapu » Sun Sep 18, 2022 10:21 pm

Get Real! wrote:
Kikapu wrote:
Get Real! wrote:Nobody, other than Paphitis is interested in this thread?

How come fellas, I thought you liked this kind of stuff... :?


Well, I don’t have my finger on the button, so what’s there to talk about, which is what I have been trying to tell LR not to get too excited when you talk about Nuclear weapons, because you too don’t have your finger on the button! :wink:

Paphitis gets excited about everything! :D

Well nobody here does!

I gave my account of why I think there’ll be a nuke strike by Xmas.

And the whole point is for readers to post if they agree with my analysis, disagree, etc.

That’s all.


Your analysis as to who should get nuked over another might make a philosophical sense, but makes little sense since the attacker (Russia) too will get destroyed, therefore, the safest place for Russia to nuke would be in Ukraine against the military, and only with tactical nukes. If the West then gives tactical nukes to Ukraine to be used against Russia, then all hell will break loose with intercontinental missiles filling the skies all over.
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 18031
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Prepare yourselves mentally for WWIII

Postby Lordo » Sun Sep 18, 2022 11:14 pm

Kikapu wrote:
Get Real! wrote:Nobody, other than Paphitis is interested in this thread?

How come fellas, I thought you liked this kind of stuff... :?


Well, I don’t have my finger on the button, so what’s there to talk about, which is what I have been trying to tell LR not to get too excited when you talk about Nuclear weapons, because you too don’t have your finger on the button! :wink:

Paphitis gets excited about everything! :D

No wonder he likes playing with is little joystick.

There will be no nuclear war. If Putin orders it, his generals will remove him. The same applies to all other countries, except Iran maybe?
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21868
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free. Walk on Swine walk on

Re: Prepare yourselves mentally for WWIII

Postby Get Real! » Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:50 am

My prediction of how things will unfold from November onward

We now have a date for the great pending Russian offensive... it’s for the 1st of November (give or take 24 hours); Putin did say in a speech yesterday that all the troops would be ready in two weeks so that uses up all of October for the rest of their training.

During these last two weeks of October the Ukrainians know that they have the best chances of inflicting some damage and maybe capturing some small territory, so I do expect heightened efforts by them for a fortnight but I think that such attempts will be successfully repelled by the now more alerted Russians.

Alright, so going into November... with their now combined total number of troops standing at around 600K and military hardware to match, as well as the expected increased number of deadlier sorties and overall ruthlessness under a new infamous commander, I expect the Russians to steamroll over the Ukrainians fairly quickly.

I also predict that 2-4 weeks into the successful Russian assault which should bring swaths of Ukrainian territory under their command, the frustrated West running out of options are going to do something really stupid (I can’t possibly predict what as there are countless options) that will cross one of Russia’s important red lines, hence paving the way for nuclear warfare.

Scott Ritter believes that Russia will wrap it up by spring 2023, but what he’s forgetting is that the criminal West is not just going to sit there idly and simply watch the war unfold in Russia’s favor.

Instead, the West will get dirtier and dirtier in its attempts to sabotage Russia’s expected win so the West’s interferences are an important element of the equation that Scott seems to completely ignore, and the very reason for which nuclear war should break out.

Nearing the end of November I expect Russia to strike both the US and the UK rendering them mostly incapacitated and although I don’t believe America will be able to react (I’ve explained the technical reasons for this in past write-ups) I do suspect that the Brits are going to pull something off and cause some damage to Moscow... only to be totally flattened by the Russians in a 2nd wave.

I consider the conniving Brits to be more dangerous than the incompetent Americans, as I watched America go totally paralyzed during 9/11 even though the damage caused was a mere 10 buildings in an area about a square kilometer, yet they behaved as if they were nuked nation-wide! The overall system collapse was staggering... but anyway I don’t want to analyze 9/11 too much now because it is very old news and we’ve already done that in the past.

Alright, so that’s my overall prediction and now it’s YOUR turn so don’t be afraid to “stick your neck out” and tell us how you predict Nov/Dec (and perhaps beyond) to unfold in this conflict.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 48333
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Prepare yourselves mentally for WWIII

Postby Paphitis » Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:52 am

Mark that date down. Apparently the Ruzzians will conduct an offensive with AK47s and a bunch of no hopers who will probably just want to surrender the first opportunity they get.

In Ruzzia, 2 units went to war with each other before they were even deployed, killing 22 soldiers. :lol: :lol: :lol:

And their soldiers are getting run over by their own tanks on a parade ground.

Reminds me of the 3 day war claims. :lol:

Dear oh dear. :lol:
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 32303
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Prepare yourselves mentally for WWIII

Postby miltiades » Sun Oct 16, 2022 5:30 am

Get Real! wrote:My prediction of how things will unfold from November onward

We now have a date for the great pending Russian offensive... it’s for the 1st of November (give or take 24 hours); Putin did say in a speech yesterday that all the troops would be ready in two weeks so that uses up all of October for the rest of their training.

During these last two weeks of October the Ukrainians know that they have the best chances of inflicting some damage and maybe capturing some small territory, so I do expect heightened efforts by them for a fortnight but I think that such attempts will be successfully repelled by the now more alerted Russians.

Alright, so going into November... with their now combined total number of troops standing at around 600K and military hardware to match, as well as the expected increased number of deadlier sorties and overall ruthlessness under a new infamous commander, I expect the Russians to steamroll over the Ukrainians fairly quickly.

I also predict that 2-4 weeks into the successful Russian assault which should bring swaths of Ukrainian territory under their command, the frustrated West running out of options are going to do something really stupid (I can’t possibly predict what as there are countless options) that will cross one of Russia’s important red lines, hence paving the way for nuclear warfare.

Scott Ritter believes that Russia will wrap it up by spring 2023, but what he’s forgetting is that the criminal West is not just going to sit there idly and simply watch the war unfold in Russia’s favor.

Instead, the West will get dirtier and dirtier in its attempts to sabotage Russia’s expected win so the West’s interferences are an important element of the equation that Scott seems to completely ignore, and the very reason for which nuclear war should break out.

Nearing the end of November I expect Russia to strike both the US and the UK rendering them mostly incapacitated and although I don’t believe America will be able to react (I’ve explained the technical reasons for this in past write-ups) I do suspect that the Brits are going to pull something off and cause some damage to Moscow... only to be totally flattened by the Russians in a 2nd wave.

I consider the conniving Brits to be more dangerous than the incompetent Americans, as I watched America go totally paralyzed during 9/11 even though the damage caused was a mere 10 buildings in an area about a square kilometer, yet they behaved as if they were nuked nation-wide! The overall system collapse was staggering... but anyway I don’t want to analyze 9/11 too much now because it is very old news and we’ve already done that in the past.

Alright, so that’s my overall prediction and now it’s YOUR turn so don’t be afraid to “stick your neck out” and tell us how you predict Nov/Dec (and perhaps beyond) to unfold in this conflict.

My pr3dictipn is that you will stop breathing by th3 end of this year. Good riddance I say to rubbish. Psychopath it's time you prepare to meet your ....make4? Make sure you slit your throat a good time ahead .you fucking idiotb
User avatar
miltiades
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 19837
Joined: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:01 pm

Re: Prepare yourselves mentally for WWIII

Postby Londonrake » Sun Oct 16, 2022 10:06 am

Get Real! wrote:My prediction of how things will unfold from November onward

We now have a date for the great pending Russian offensive... it’s for the 1st of November (give or take 24 hours); Putin did say in a speech yesterday that all the troops would be ready in two weeks so that uses up all of October for the rest of their training.

During these last two weeks of October the Ukrainians know that they have the best chances of inflicting some damage and maybe capturing some small territory, so I do expect heightened efforts by them for a fortnight but I think that such attempts will be successfully repelled by the now more alerted Russians.

Alright, so going into November... with their now combined total number of troops standing at around 600K and military hardware to match, as well as the expected increased number of deadlier sorties and overall ruthlessness under a new infamous commander, I expect the Russians to steamroll over the Ukrainians fairly quickly.

I also predict that 2-4 weeks into the successful Russian assault which should bring swaths of Ukrainian territory under their command, the frustrated West running out of options are going to do something really stupid (I can’t possibly predict what as there are countless options) that will cross one of Russia’s important red lines, hence paving the way for nuclear warfare.

Scott Ritter believes that Russia will wrap it up by spring 2023, but what he’s forgetting is that the criminal West is not just going to sit there idly and simply watch the war unfold in Russia’s favor.

Instead, the West will get dirtier and dirtier in its attempts to sabotage Russia’s expected win so the West’s interferences are an important element of the equation that Scott seems to completely ignore, and the very reason for which nuclear war should break out.

Nearing the end of November I expect Russia to strike both the US and the UK rendering them mostly incapacitated and although I don’t believe America will be able to react (I’ve explained the technical reasons for this in past write-ups) I do suspect that the Brits are going to pull something off and cause some damage to Moscow... only to be totally flattened by the Russians in a 2nd wave.

I consider the conniving Brits to be more dangerous than the incompetent Americans, as I watched America go totally paralyzed during 9/11 even though the damage caused was a mere 10 buildings in an area about a square kilometer, yet they behaved as if they were nuked nation-wide! The overall system collapse was staggering... but anyway I don’t want to analyze 9/11 too much now because it is very old news and we’ve already done that in the past.

Alright, so that’s my overall prediction and now it’s YOUR turn so don’t be afraid to “stick your neck out” and tell us how you predict Nov/Dec (and perhaps beyond) to unfold in this conflict.


Is that prediction? Or, prophecy? :wink:

Who can predict the workings of the mind of somebody like Putin, given his self-inflicted dilemma? That's the joy of such power being in the hands of one - provenly ruthless and now increasingly desperate - man. They're referred to as "dictators" BTW and historically have tended towards very bad form and for a lot of them an ignominious and sticky end.

I don't recollect your outlining the "technical reasons" for the lack of a retaliatory nuclear strike from the US. After their cities had been obliterated and many millions of the population killed. Would you mind indulging me and repeating your "analysis"? I'm all ears. I've no doubt that currently the level of surveillance of Russian nuclear assets is of an intensity which will make it impossible for somebody involved to fart without it being detected.

I'm also not sure what you mean by the UK causing "some damage to Moscow". You're still talking about nuclear weapons - -yes? A Trident II D5 missile has the capability of carrying 8 MIRV warheads. Each 100 kilotons yield. Approach speed of over 13,000 MPH with a target CEP measured in a few meters. Presumably, after Russia's "totally flattening the UK in a second wave" - another 50 million or so men, women and kids dead - just statistics to you of course :eyecrazy: with nothing to lose and carrying out their orders, the Vanguard SSBN will let Putin have the other 56 warheads. Lets not overcomplicate things by bringing in the rest of fleet, 3 subs and their 192 warheads. Which, the UK having “damaged” Moscow, will obviously be at sea.

I doubt though Putin - or those who would have to carry out his orders - possess the astronomic level of naivety, chilling indifference or clearly strong self-destructive tendencies that you’ve repeatedly displayed on these matters.
Londonrake
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5832
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: Prepare yourselves mentally for WWIII

Postby Pyrpolizer » Sun Oct 16, 2022 1:03 pm

Londonrake wrote:.... - possess the astronomic level of naivety, chilling indifference or clearly strong self-destructive tendencies that you’ve repeatedly displayed on these matters.


Precisely! Having crushed with his environment, he thinks that's the only way to solve all his problems.
He never thought he could survive and get cannibalized by the whole Tseri. :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12892
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests