The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Prepare yourselves mentally for WWIII

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: Prepare yourselves mentally for WWIII

Postby Get Real! » Sun Oct 16, 2022 6:30 pm

Hal Turner Radio Show.png


https://mynews.one/russia-drives-two-nu ... -attacked/


>> © Never-Ending Links - Sponsored by ELENI the cheap dirty whore of Stroumbi and Pyro the pedophile <<
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 48333
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Prepare yourselves mentally for WWIII

Postby Londonrake » Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:14 pm

Sorry, that doesn't really cut it. Can you supply more specific details about those invincible hypersonic Russian missiles? Deployment, numbers, capabilities, delivery tactics, that sort of thing?

I'd think that if somebody drops a 100kt nuke on Moscow (one of 8 ) and a couple of hundred other Russian cities/towns (just citing UK capability here - not thinking of the US 5550 nuclear warheads - yes - five - thousand - five- hundred - and fifty) coming out of a shelter wouldn't really be much of a fun-fest. Better off not bothering I suspect.

You really have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Not unusual though in a lunatic. Apparently, it doesn't matter - because you're a non-entity with no actual control over such things. Which pretty much applies to everything everybody says in here. So - why do we bother? :roll:
Londonrake
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5803
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: Prepare yourselves mentally for WWIII

Postby Get Real! » Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:37 pm

Londonrake wrote:Sorry, that doesn't really cut it. Can you supply more specific details about those invincible hypersonic Russian missiles? Deployment, numbers, capabilities, delivery tactics, that sort of thing?

I'd think that if somebody drops a 100kt nuke on Moscow (one of 8 ) and a couple of hundred other Russian cities/towns (just citing UK capability here - not thinking of the US 5550 nuclear warheads - yes - five - thousand - five- hundred - and fifty) coming out of a shelter wouldn't really be much of a fun-fest. Better off not bothering I suspect.

You really have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Not unusual though in a lunatic. Apparently, it doesn't matter - because you're a non-entity with no actual control over such things. Which pretty much applies to everything everybody says in here. So - why do we bother? :roll:

America’s automated “early nuclear warning systems” which trigger a nuclear counter-response, are not recent and thus only designed to detect subsonic incoming missiles, so guess what happens when a hypersonic missile heads in their direction?

Nothing… because the technology is out of date and the missile will land unanswered.

As for numbers, Russia has been mass-producing hypersonics since the mid of 2018, so that’s plenty of time to manufacture a considerable number of them... but I don't have an exact figure for you, if at all made public.


>> © Never-Ending Links - Sponsored by ELENI the cheap dirty whore of Stroumbi and Pyro the pedophile <<
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 48333
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Prepare yourselves mentally for WWIII

Postby Londonrake » Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:56 pm

Tell me more about Russian hypersonic missiles. Development, deployment, range. I'm - as before in the post you ignored (there's a surprise) all ears. :wink:

Plus, hasn't the US BMEWS system - for half a century now - been designed to detect incoming missiles being launched and travelling at thousands of miles an hour?

What do you think US on-patrol SSBN's orders are if their country is attacked?

Like I said............................ you really don't have a clue. To you, it's some sort of Marvel comics fantasy. :lol:

Either way - if you were Vladimir Putin (thank you God that he's not that psychotic) would you gamble the destruction of the planet on such fanciful bollocks?

Just askin' :roll:

:eyecrazy: :eyecrazy: :eyecrazy:
Londonrake
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5803
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: Prepare yourselves mentally for WWIII

Postby Get Real! » Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:15 pm

LondonFella, why take it from me? Read what all the experts have to say on the matter…

https://eurasiantimes.com/zircon-missil ... echnology/

https://www.military.com/equipment/weap ... radar.html

https://nationalinterest.org/blog/buzz/ ... ons-193863

https://www.dw.com/en/russias-hypersoni ... a-61204404


>> © Never-Ending Links - Sponsored by ELENI the cheap dirty whore of Stroumbi and Pyro the pedophile <<
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 48333
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Prepare yourselves mentally for WWIII

Postby Londonrake » Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:23 pm

Nooooooo!

Please! Not death by fringe website links...................... again. Had enough of that from you. Most of them are, to be honest, absolute shite. The Russian army's unbeatable and has been kickin' ass for 8 months - sorta thing. :roll:

How about - just for a change - you're telling us your own personal views on the matter. :(
Londonrake
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5803
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: Prepare yourselves mentally for WWIII

Postby Get Real! » Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:36 pm

Londonrake wrote:Nooooooo!

Please! Not death by fringe website links...................... again. Had enough of that from you. Most of them are, to be honest, absolute shite. The Russian army's unbeatable and has been kickin' ass for 8 months - sorta thing. :roll:

How about - just for a change - you're telling us your own personal views on the matter. :(

Well I’m not an encyclopedia, so get the detailed answers to your questions from more credible sources. You think I remember such numbers that you ask?


>> © Never-Ending Links - Sponsored by ELENI the cheap dirty whore of Stroumbi and Pyro the pedophile <<
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 48333
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Prepare yourselves mentally for WWIII

Postby Pyrpolizer » Sun Oct 16, 2022 8:55 pm

Londonrake wrote:Nooooooo!

Please! Not death by fringe website links...................... again. Had enough of that from you. Most of them are, to be honest, absolute shite. The Russian army's unbeatable and has been kickin' ass for 8 months - sorta thing. :roll:

How about - just for a change - you're telling us your own personal views on the matter. :(


His personal views don't matter because he doesn't know the basics.
The one and only reason Nato wants Ukraine and all other surrounding countries, is to be as close as possible to Russia, to intercept it's ballistic missiles BEFORE THEY BECOME HYPERSONIC.
Russia may still launch from Submarines and Stealth planes in which case the whole world will be doomed anyway.
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12892
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: Prepare yourselves mentally for WWIII

Postby Londonrake » Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:10 pm

Get Real! wrote:Well I’m not an encyclopedia, so get the detailed answers to your questions from more credible sources. You think I remember such numbers that you ask


Give us a break. :roll:

You loudly - and not for the first time - proclaim the supposed overwhelming superiority of Russian hypersonic weapon systems. Missiles which it seems will obliterate hundreds of millions in the West (cause it seems for great celebration) without any chance of retaliatory consequences. Total bollocks of course and - when asked to provide support for your fantasies you revert to producing some of your usual bottomless pit of links. On the shelf above moon landings, 9/11 and JFK’s demise.

Do grow up. Any international exchange of nuclear weapons would be globally catastrophic. I have to err on the side of Milti’s frequent rants here. If you feel so strongly about personal destruction you really ought to get out of global thermonuclear war and just slash your wrists or such. Why involve billions of innocents in your personal death wish psychosis?
Londonrake
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5803
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: Prepare yourselves mentally for WWIII

Postby Get Real! » Sun Oct 16, 2022 9:22 pm

Londonrake wrote:
Get Real! wrote:Well I’m not an encyclopedia, so get the detailed answers to your questions from more credible sources. You think I remember such numbers that you ask

Give us a break. :roll:

You loudly - and not for the first time - proclaim the supposed overwhelming superiority of Russian hypersonic weapon systems. Missiles which it seems will obliterate hundreds of millions in the West (cause it seems for great celebration) without any chance of retaliatory consequences. Total bollocks of course and - when asked to provide support for your fantasies you revert to producing some of your usual bottomless pit of links. On the shelf above moon landings, 9/11 and JFK’s demise.

Do grow up. Any international exchange of nuclear weapons would be globally catastrophic. I have to err on the side of Milti’s frequent rants here. If you feel so strongly about personal destruction you really ought to get out of global thermonuclear war and just slash your wrists or such. Why involve billions of innocents in your personal death wish psychosis?

If my predictions are correct then we’re gonna find out pretty soon what these hypersonics are capable of, so let’s put all these arguments on hold till Xmas! :)

As for your frequent criticism of my “yearning” for nuclear war... I think it would be wiser to concentrate on Biden’s foreign policies at provoking such war because he’s got access to nukes, whereas I being a nobody do not!


>> © Never-Ending Links - Sponsored by ELENI the cheap dirty whore of Stroumbi and Pyro the pedophile <<
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 48333
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests