The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


The impending war against Iran thread

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: The impending war against Iran thread

Postby Paphitis » Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:58 pm

Londonrake wrote:
Paphitis wrote:Guys, the guy is clearly a lunatic and can't be reasoned with.

JUST IGNORE HIM!

In fact feel sorry for him. He has serious issues. probably needs help.

We are partly to blame for giving these conspiracists the airtime they clearly do not deserve.


I appreciate the sentiment and agree absolutely with the “issues” comment. He’s a man with huge chips on the shoulder and a pile of paranoid resentments. But, no, I don’t feel sorry for him on forums. Which is why.......... :wink:


Holding court isn’t too easy on a small iPad in a hotel room on the other side of the planet. It’s even tomorrow! Ain’t the internet wonderful? :mrgreen: .

Actually, you are my only “defendant”. Even Lordo didn’t achieve that status.

Not exactly TLDR. It’s just I’ve seen, or heard, it all from you before.

Do you not even understand your own MO? Let me help.

You first hijack an OP. Or, pounce upon a comment, in order to change the entire context to one of your obsessions (the US, West, Jews - I would incorporate anti-semitism, Israel and banking as sub-categories there) you’ve had the hots for 9/11 as long as I can recall. In this case you jumped upon a single sentence comparison made by CG, on the filming of the Iranian missile strike and 9/11, turning it into reams of your views on the latter. As always you discount any sources from others as being inadmissibly untrustworthy. There, you’re attempting to confine any discussion purely to areas which are supportive of your agenda. You then drag your unwitting victim down into the long grass where you smother them to death in mind numbing trivia or semantics. Minute by minute analysis (Here/Skripal) Newton’s laws. Etc, etc. It’s all though - as ever - CT BS.

After making Herculean efforts to “prove” that the WTC was a very sophisticated inside job, when asked the simple, straightforward question “ Do you think the US blew them up?” you go into a hissy fit and post another book. :roll: Because, even in that self loathing mind of yours, I suspect you understand the absurdity of the idea. So, the inside job becomes down to “them”. :roll:

Your earlier “Do you honestly believe that a plan like this was all carried out by a handful of Muslims ...... and nobody noticed?” Pretty well sums up your “open minded” attitude and approach.

Finally, you’ve never seemed to understand that the vast majority of your posts have always been acrimoniously directed at those who disagree with your views. You’re a Troll and rely totally on being fed.


It certainly was TLDR.

But I usually skip over his posts anyway. They are of no interest to me because of the absurdities he posts.

Yeh, the internet is a wonderful thing. It's 2020 and we are all connected these days 24/7 through our devices. An IPad has become a necessity, even when traveling. Such useful tools for so many things from Banking, Media, Information, Weather, and even Social Media or just staying in touch with loved ones.

Hooray for Apple - another US company. Gee, RH will be spitting chips, and I don't mean the electronic kind. :D

Where would we be if it were not for the Yanks? 8)
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 27226
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The impending war against Iran thread

Postby Robin Hood » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:13 pm

What a pathetic trio you are! You can make all the personal attacks you like on me but when it comes down to it ........ you can’t come up with a single credible criticism or reason why anyone should consider your views over mine. In fact, as is abundantly clear, the three of you combined have no views on the subject other than a fairy tale you are to ill-informed to see through. You inevitably invade any thread and attack the messenger because you don’t have a clue what the message is, you just prefer your own cosy comfort zone of illusions!

LR you are a pathetic bullying old man whose brain is so full of hatred for just about everything and everyone that does not conform, you don’t have room for anything else. I feel sorry for you and those that are so ready to mindlessly support the vitriol you spew.
Robin Hood
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3865
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: The impending war against Iran thread

Postby cyprusgrump » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:39 pm

Robin Hood wrote:What a pathetic trio you are! You can make all the personal attacks you like on me but when it comes down to it ........ you can’t come up with a single credible criticism or reason why anyone should consider your views over mine. In fact, as is abundantly clear, the three of you combined have no views on the subject other than a fairy tale you are to ill-informed to see through. You inevitably invade any thread and attack the messenger because you don’t have a clue what the message is, you just prefer your own cosy comfort zone of illusions!

LR you are a pathetic bullying old man whose brain is so full of hatred for just about everything and everyone that does not conform, you don’t have room for anything else. I feel sorry for you and those that are so ready to mindlessly support the vitriol you spew.



Not our views... :roll:

...99.9% of all the people on the planet think you are wrong...

...just like 99.9% of people on the planet think we really did land on the moon...

...and 99.9% of people on the planet believe that it isn't flat...

Still, that won't stop conspiracy nutjobs like you agreeing with each other in your echo chamber forums... :lol:

It just isn't clear why you bother posting it on here...? :?
User avatar
cyprusgrump
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8180
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:35 pm
Location: Pissouri, Cyprus

Re: The impending war against Iran thread

Postby Paphitis » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:22 am

cyprusgrump wrote:
Robin Hood wrote:What a pathetic trio you are! You can make all the personal attacks you like on me but when it comes down to it ........ you can’t come up with a single credible criticism or reason why anyone should consider your views over mine. In fact, as is abundantly clear, the three of you combined have no views on the subject other than a fairy tale you are to ill-informed to see through. You inevitably invade any thread and attack the messenger because you don’t have a clue what the message is, you just prefer your own cosy comfort zone of illusions!

LR you are a pathetic bullying old man whose brain is so full of hatred for just about everything and everyone that does not conform, you don’t have room for anything else. I feel sorry for you and those that are so ready to mindlessly support the vitriol you spew.



Not our views... :roll:

...99.9% of all the people on the planet think you are wrong...

...just like 99.9% of people on the planet think we really did land on the moon...

...and 99.9% of people on the planet believe that it isn't flat...

Still, that won't stop conspiracy nutjobs like you agreeing with each other in your echo chamber forums... :lol:

It just isn't clear why you bother posting it on here...? :?


He wants us to respond! Well, I didn't even read his post. TLDR and its full of nonsense disputing the indisputable.

Sorry, but I don't stoop to such levels just like I wouldn't engage a flat earther, or someone who thinks the moon landing was a scam.

These people, like RH, are in an alternative universe and think they have all the facts and you simply can't say anything to them. You just got to pull the podium from under them.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 27226
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The impending war against Iran thread

Postby Londonrake » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:12 am

Good morning, although more the case of good middle of the night to yourselves right now. Around here it’s “G’day. No worries.” :D

Robin Hood wrote:What a pathetic trio you are! You can make all the personal attacks you like on me but when it comes down to it ........ you can’t come up with a single credible criticism or reason why anyone should consider your bonkers views over mine. In fact, as is abundantly clear, the three of you combined have no views on the subject other than a fairy tale you are to ill-informed to see through. You inevitably invade any thread and attack the messenger because you don’t have a clue what the message is, you just prefer your own cosy comfort zone of illusions!

LR you are a pathetic bullying old man whose brain is so full of hatred for just about everything and everyone that does not conform, you don’t have room for anything else. I feel sorry for you and those that are so ready to mindlessly support the vitriol you spew.


RH - the victim. How you love to wear that mantle. :roll:

You don’t have a trio here, working collectively and conspiring. It’s the normal situation you always encounter, on every forum. You’re in a slanging match with all those who reject not only your views but also your attitude. Despite that, you’ve never been able to see the common factor in it all. Moreover, I think it’s more the case that somebody who spends a sizable chunk of every day trawling through wacko internet sites and self radicalising is the pathetic one. :wink:

What I said in my previous post is entirely true. Your base position is always to off-handedly reject everything other than your own sources and immutable views. The inevitable resultant contempt for you is well earned. It’s a perennial mystery why you’re unable to understand that.

“Old”? Well, there are few spring chickens in this neck of the woods. :D Nevertheless, I’ve the best part of 10 years on your good self. So, what does that make you? :?

“Bullying”? I think you need to examine your own actions before bandying that term about. I’ve never done or threatened you with any harm, on or off forums. How about you?

As far as hatred goes - no. Again, you’re being hypocritical. Don’t flatter yourself, I don’t hate you, let alone “everyone and everything that doesn’t conform”. You’re unique! 8)

Were I back home, with a PC, I could post a dozen examples from this thread alone where you “spew vitriol” at people. I’ve quite a collection actually, going back years. What’s that word again? :wink:

So, there we were, having a pleasant monthly get together, in my view building up some rapport and mutual respect. Quite enjoyable actually. Then, you make a conscious decision to throw it all away. For what? This? Happier now? There are times when you truly are an idiot. :(
Londonrake
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2443
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: The impending war against Iran thread

Postby Robin Hood » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:11 am

Paphitis:
He wants us to respond! Well, I didn't even read his post. TLDR and its full of nonsense disputing the indisputable.

You mean full of facts you cannot fault or dispute. So, you claim you don't bother to read it and yet it's " ...... full of nonsense disputing the indisputable." Just about sums up your analytical capability, no wonder you are so often wrong! What do you use for your predictions .......... Chrystal balls? :lol: :lol:

I could say the same about your post's but I do read them and every one shows you up to be no more than a mobile mouth with nothing to back anything you say but your own conceited opinions.
Sorry, but I don't stoop to such levels just like I wouldn't engage a flat earther, or someone who thinks the moon landing was a scam.

You couldn't stoop any lower than you do already! :roll: Here you go straight to the old fall back when you don't have an answer, no brain needed for this ..... flat Earther ..... moon landings ..... little green men, conspiracy theories and holograms next, no doubt? :lol:

But you forget the points I made that you dismissed as a 'looney conspiracy theory' that are still proven valid to this day! :wink: ..... Banks still create money out of thin air ..... Assad is still in power ..... President Putin is still in power ..... the Russians are still in Syria ....... Syria/Russia/Iran/Hezbollah have almost driven ISIS out of Syria ........ Iran still gains more respect in the ME as respect for your US coalition tumbles ....... the F.UK.US raid on Douma was a proven act of war because OPCW cooked the reports and other reports as well ....... and the same three 'heros' completely destroyed Libya, the richest country and highest standard of living in Africa and now look at the success that wasn't ..... the people of Crimea are still a part of Russia and far better off now than they were under YOUR installed Ukraine fascist dictatorship, which is currently falling apart ....... Israel is facing charges in the ICC (instead of Assad? :lol: ) .......and the real good news is, before long the US and its proxies will be abandoning their illegal occupation of Syria and then Iraq .... maybe even the ME as a whole? OH, I nearly forgot! ...... and the 737 Max is still grounded and will be for the next 6 months at least,.... that is if Boeing itself manages to last that long. So a success story with your predictions and prophesies you are not!!!! :roll:
These people, like RH, are in an alternative universe and think they have all the facts and you simply can't say anything to them. You just got to pull the podium from under them.

I have proved just how 'unreal' your Universe is and, if YOU had anything useful to say I would listen ........ but you don't have any answers to facts provided to you, so I don't! You have no real understanding of events as you are too full of your own pompous propaganda and self opinion, which is why you blank-out anything that conflicts with your well proven, crazy and ill-informed views of just about every thread you join and over many years. You are the Forum joker! :lol:
Robin Hood
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3865
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: The impending war against Iran thread

Postby Robin Hood » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:32 am

Cyprusgrump:
Not our views...

...99.9% of all the people on the planet think you are wrong...

...just like 99.9% of people on the planet think we really did land on the moon...

...and 99.9% of people on the planet believe that it isn't flat...

Still, that won't stop conspiracy nutjobs like you agreeing with each other in your echo chamber forums...

It just isn't clear why you bother posting it on here...?

No just YOUR view ..... not that of the 99.9% ...... you delude yourself! I notice that like all your other wild statements, you have nothing to back that opinion? :roll:

I post on here because it is entertaining and a sure thing that idiots like you and the members of your ‘gang’ will attack me! But no matter how much crap you throw ...... none of you can actually come up with anything that shows that the facts I presented you with respect to WTC1 have any weakness. So the weakness is in your belief in what happened. You have no explanation because the facts say it all ...... the Official Conspiracy Theory is a physical impossibility In which case, according to your figures, 99.9% of people are as stupid as you are and believe the REAL conspiracy theory.

Any source for your 99.9% claim because I think that is a load of b****x, you live in a dream world!

https://www.globalresearch.ca/a-majority-of-americans-do-not-believe-the-official-911-story/5665042

I gave you pure simple facts ..... with irrefutable evidence ..... and no matter how much you try to discredit me, the explanation I gave you shows that for WTC1 at least, the story you still blindly support is an impossible scenario and nothing more than a deliberate officially contrived deception.

If the US Administration were so right .... why do they so robustly resist instigating a public enquiry and why are the FBI hiding huge amounts of information from the American people and, indeed, the rest of the World? If their story was even remotely true they would release the facts to support it. If they ever faced a Court they would all end up being executed .......... by the American people. But like the dummies you are you believe what you are required to believe because you don’t have the intelligence to work anything out for yourselves.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/01/23/magazine/9-11-saudi-arabia-fbi.html

So, instead of spouting unsubstantiated rubbish ...... how about trying to justify your argument with a few facts to support it? You won’t because you can’t! :roll:
Robin Hood
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3865
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: The impending war against Iran thread

Postby Paphitis » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:59 am

TLDR

No podium from me!
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 27226
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: The impending war against Iran thread

Postby Robin Hood » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:38 am

Paphitis wrote:TLDR

No podium from me!


What a pompous plonker you are!!!! :lol: :lol:

No podium required :D ...... by continually refusing to explain your views, you confirm you don't actually have ANYTHING to support your opinions regarding the subject of WTC1, it is nothing more than your pompous self belief and something you read somewhere.

Ignorance is bliss .... eh? :lol: :lol:
Robin Hood
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 3865
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: The impending war against Iran thread

Postby cyprusgrump » Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:11 am

Robin Hood wrote:
Paphitis wrote:TLDR

No podium from me!


What a pompous plonker you are!!!! :lol: :lol:

No podium required :D ...... by continually refusing to explain your views, you confirm you don't actually have ANYTHING to support your opinions regarding the subject of WTC1, it is nothing more than your pompous self belief and something you read somewhere.

Ignorance is bliss .... eh? :lol: :lol:



Whereas your opinion is nothing more than your pompous self belief and something you read somewhere.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
cyprusgrump
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 8180
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2005 4:35 pm
Location: Pissouri, Cyprus

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests