The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


What is a Federation?

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: What is a Federation?

Postby Lordo » Tue May 04, 2021 5:37 pm

Maximus wrote:
Lordo wrote:
Maximus wrote:You mean he will have to explain why Turkey should remain in Cyprus once the TC's have gone?

Who would he have to explain it too? You really think there wil lbe anybody slightly interested by that time? BTW do they speak Turkish? Infact lets change that do they speak Ottoman? Erdogan only speaks ottoman.


By the time that day comes, Erdogan wont be president.

He will be long gone or, I think there will be some kind of revolution.

Yes indeed you have so much to learn. If you have learnt anything in the world it should be two things.
1. No matter who is in power in Turkey policy on Cyprus does not change just like USA
2. I believe Jews are still waiting for their prophet to arrive as they do not recognise Jesus. And yet he plays for Man City if I am not mistaken.
3 But lets throw this one for free as you learn nothing from 1963 or 1974, nobody is going to fight for you. you have to fight yourself. And I am so pleased you are waiting for the day there is no TCs left in Cyprus. Of course it is entirely possible that they will all move back to their properties in the south.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 14421
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: What is a Federation?

Postby repulsewarrior » Tue May 04, 2021 6:55 pm

Sunday, September 23, 2012
Cyprus :: Peace in Cyprus. - Page 10
http://www.cyprus-forum.com/cyprus38816-90.html#p730408

''vp, i still don't think you understand (in my Cyprus) how you will vote, typically how anyone votes.

as a voter, you will vote for your five representatives: Greek, Turkish, Armenian, Maronite, and an Independant for the Lower House.

how the Federal structure will work can be defined by what is an Individual Right, and what are Personal Liberties, the domain of the Constituencies.

for example, the Federal Government enacts Legislation that is an Educational Standard for all Citizens, the Constituencies would apply this Law in a manner which serves its Electors and their Educational System.

another, each Constituency would have a Civil Structure of Equal Power, but quite different: Police, Health, Social, Land, etc. while, the Federal Government has these responsibilities, to defend as Universal Principals, as well as Criminal Law, Legal Registries, and matters of State.

...can you see how your vote at the Federal level and the Constituent level are powerful tools?

...have you figured out why i harp about a population of 11 million?

...by identifying the "Greeks" and the "Turks" amongst us as each set's issue, (and where Hate when it is Identified, is a Crime against us all,) by standing united because we are more than just "Greeks" and "Turks", as Cypriots, we are Individuals and Human Beings, we can live as Greeks, and as Turks; do you see that?''

...needless to say, being realistic, i am wondering whether you get it, Lordo, or not.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 10356
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: What is a Federation?

Postby Lordo » Wed May 05, 2021 1:57 am

I am not the only one RW, I don't think anybody understands you.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 14421
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: What is a Federation?

Postby Paphitis » Wed May 05, 2021 6:00 am

Lordo wrote:I am not the only one RW, I don't think anybody understands you.


One of them is worth as much as a whole roll of toilet paper too.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 28898
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: What is a Federation?

Postby DT. » Wed May 05, 2021 6:16 am

1) Security council will veto any attempt for a change in mandate.
2) no GC leader missed a historic chance with Talat or akinci (although we have had some prize idiots in power). The ONLY reason there has been no solution is because (and lordo need you to pay attention here) TURKEY IS NOT A CREDIBLE OR DEPENDABLE COUNTERPART TO A DEAL. Very simply, all that rhetoric, all that vile it spits out every other day against cyprus and taking the rest of it, all their actions, everything and anything they do provides zero comfort to anyone signing a deal with those clowns.
3) we won’t solve this. We’ll make it as hard as possible for you to exist and when you’ve been replaced with Turks we’ll carry on doing it to them.
4) the only change I would make is to remove 160,000 passports from tc’s including Tatar’s who’s so insulted to be called a compatriot by annastasiades. Charge is treason and pledging allegiance to a separatist entity on sovereign land of the nation.
User avatar
DT.
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12554
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Lefkosia

Re: What is a Federation?

Postby Paphitis » Wed May 05, 2021 6:24 am

Exactly right! Any partnership with Turkey over the sovereignty of Cyprus will be the death of the RoC.

That’s the end game for Turkey and I have no doubts about what they will eventually do. They will annex the island.

Turkey is one country that can never be trusted.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 28898
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: What is a Federation?

Postby Lordo » Wed May 05, 2021 8:51 pm

DT. wrote:1) Security council will veto any attempt for a change in mandate.
2) no GC leader missed a historic chance with Talat or akinci (although we have had some prize idiots in power). The ONLY reason there has been no solution is because (and lordo need you to pay attention here) TURKEY IS NOT A CREDIBLE OR DEPENDABLE COUNTERPART TO A DEAL. Very simply, all that rhetoric, all that vile it spits out every other day against cyprus and taking the rest of it, all their actions, everything and anything they do provides zero comfort to anyone signing a deal with those clowns.
3) we won’t solve this. We’ll make it as hard as possible for you to exist and when you’ve been replaced with Turks we’ll carry on doing it to them.
4) the only change I would make is to remove 160,000 passports from tc’s including Tatar’s who’s so insulted to be called a compatriot by annastasiades. Charge is treason and pledging allegiance to a separatist entity on sovereign land of the nation.

Of course you will e able to remove 160,000 passports from the TCs, and I guess you can sell them at about 3 million a piece right? Naisssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Nice to get a bit of corruption when you can right? Especially when it has been legalised.

Was your firm involved in this little money making scheme or did you miss out?
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 14421
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: What is a Federation?

Postby DT. » Wed May 05, 2021 10:17 pm

Lordo wrote:
DT. wrote:1) Security council will veto any attempt for a change in mandate.
2) no GC leader missed a historic chance with Talat or akinci (although we have had some prize idiots in power). The ONLY reason there has been no solution is because (and lordo need you to pay attention here) TURKEY IS NOT A CREDIBLE OR DEPENDABLE COUNTERPART TO A DEAL. Very simply, all that rhetoric, all that vile it spits out every other day against cyprus and taking the rest of it, all their actions, everything and anything they do provides zero comfort to anyone signing a deal with those clowns.
3) we won’t solve this. We’ll make it as hard as possible for you to exist and when you’ve been replaced with Turks we’ll carry on doing it to them.
4) the only change I would make is to remove 160,000 passports from tc’s including Tatar’s who’s so insulted to be called a compatriot by annastasiades. Charge is treason and pledging allegiance to a separatist entity on sovereign land of the nation.

Of course you will e able to remove 160,000 passports from the TCs, and I guess you can sell them at about 3 million a piece right? Naisssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Nice to get a bit of corruption when you can right? Especially when it has been legalised.

Was your firm involved in this little money making scheme or did you miss out?


Shitty politicians. Need to be tried for that crap.

As for the TC’s an oath of allegiance and a public letter denouncing the “trnc” might keep some with papers. The rest should cough them up.
User avatar
DT.
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12554
Joined: Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:34 pm
Location: Lefkosia

Re: What is a Federation?

Postby Lordo » Wed May 05, 2021 11:01 pm

DT. wrote:
Lordo wrote:
DT. wrote:1) Security council will veto any attempt for a change in mandate.
2) no GC leader missed a historic chance with Talat or akinci (although we have had some prize idiots in power). The ONLY reason there has been no solution is because (and lordo need you to pay attention here) TURKEY IS NOT A CREDIBLE OR DEPENDABLE COUNTERPART TO A DEAL. Very simply, all that rhetoric, all that vile it spits out every other day against cyprus and taking the rest of it, all their actions, everything and anything they do provides zero comfort to anyone signing a deal with those clowns.
3) we won’t solve this. We’ll make it as hard as possible for you to exist and when you’ve been replaced with Turks we’ll carry on doing it to them.
4) the only change I would make is to remove 160,000 passports from tc’s including Tatar’s who’s so insulted to be called a compatriot by annastasiades. Charge is treason and pledging allegiance to a separatist entity on sovereign land of the nation.

Of course you will e able to remove 160,000 passports from the TCs, and I guess you can sell them at about 3 million a piece right? Naisssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Nice to get a bit of corruption when you can right? Especially when it has been legalised.

Was your firm involved in this little money making scheme or did you miss out?


Shitty politicians. Need to be tried for that crap.

As for the TC’s an oath of allegiance and a public letter denouncing the “trnc” might keep some with papers. The rest should cough them up.

O shit now I have to agree with DT too. Now that is the second time I agreed with the usual opponents in a week. First it was LondonRake and now DT. I don't like it none.

So lets see how you feel about the GC politicians who sat around a table in May 1960 before even taking office and thrashed out the Akritas plan to destroy the RoC and make it into a province of Greece, did you like that? Did you boys gave them the same treatment you are proposing to give to Tatar and his gang? Although if you wish to be nasty to to the old goat I will be first in line to do what is necessary to show him the Cypriots' displeasure at what he is doing.

This is why like about you DT. You call a spade a spade.

But I would like you to explain the law your are thinking of using to deprive 160,000 TCs of their EU citizenship? I like you because you are clever. You went to the English School and I don't know this but I suspect you got your politics degree in a UK University judging by how knowledgeable you are.

But I like you, because you do not hide the fact that you would like to strip 160,000 EU citizens from their citizenship. You see unlike some other swine here, you do not hide your Nazi tendencies just like Erdogan really. He also admires the Nazis and uses their policies against the Kurds. Can you imagine making 160,000 people stateless over night if you could. You are really very much like your hero Tasos Papadoboullos when he was caught on the phone by Makarios and Clerides giving orders to his henchmen to get ready back in 1964. The order was very simple. When we see a single ship from Turkey They are 15 miles out, it will take them 45 minutes to land. I want not a single TC left in Cyprus by the time they land. But Makrios persuaded him to call off his henchmen not because it was wrong to kill all the TCs but that GC reputation would destroyed in the International community.

I see you in his shoes you are as stupid as he was, thinking that if there are no TCs left in Cyprus Turkey would not invade. And your thinking is if there are no TCs left in Cyprus because of Economic strangulation, then the International community would not tolerate Turkish presence in Cyprus. Or that even the same tactics would also drive the gacos from Cyprus.

Papadoboullos was wrong then as you are wrong no. If 160,000 TCs are forced out of TRNC in the future for economic reasons, they will be replaced by 1 million gacos. Who is going to save you from them. Strangely it was Makarios's policy to drive the TCs out of Cyprus through same economic means and gave them 100 Cypriot Liras and made them sign a document that they will never return again. It did not work then and of course it your Nazi friends knew it would not work . So they set up a little coup d'état to do away with the disposal of the TCs through economic means and try a bit of driving then in to the sea.

Einstein once said that insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. You boys are insane to the core.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 14421
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: What is a Federation?

Postby Maximus » Thu May 06, 2021 12:39 am

Maybe I will be the third, usual opponent you agree with. :wink:

What does the law say about the "TRNC" and the Turkish army occupying northern Cyprus Bordo?

You see, even those Brits and other Europeans that went to Syria to join ISIS have had their citizenship's revoked. They are now stuck in detentions camps in Syria, stateless, living off of UN handouts. Only sorry that they got caught. Karma caught up with them, eventually.

Do you see the similarities with your predicament here? :shock:
Maximus
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 6018
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:23 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests