The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Ukrainian Issue

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Lordo » Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:40 pm

Interesting news regarding the attack on Iranian drone factory attack and of course the interpretation put on it by the upside down idiot from the outback. It must be all that walking upside down with too much blood entering his single cell brain.
I suppose it is so hard to work out who is responsible. Fuck? What the hell is the matter with the idiot. Do you suppose Israel or America had no hand in it?

In the meantime, nobody not even the UN is saying stop fighting.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/drone-attack-defence-facility-iran-1.6729935
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21531
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free. Walk on Swine walk on

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Kikapu » Sun Jan 29, 2023 3:58 pm

Paphitis wrote:And as you can see bitches! With all the talk that Ruzzia will give Nuclear Weapons to Iran, someone (we don't know who) has just been attacking Iran.

The Shahid Drone factury has been destroyed. So boohoo bitches.

Rest assured, that there is any sniff of Iran getting a nuke, then get ready for war with Iran as the West will destroyt Iran from within by sponsoring any insurgents or letting Israel off its leash. Iran is very fertile recruiting ground for an insurgency. Iranians would be lining up to help the West or any foreign western actors including the CIA.

Iran is a very easy country to tear apart and the west is already very close.

Rest assured, Iran will not be getting any nukes.

So bitches, no more Shahid Drones for Ruzzia. Not that it mattered as the Air defence score against Shahid is currently sitting at 100%

I was under the impression that Iran has already set a Shahid drone factory in Russia!

Iran no doubt has a lot of their military factories under ground or caves in mountains.

If the Ukrainian air defense is destroying the Shahid drones at 100%, then their Russian S-300’s & S-400’s must be doing their jobs, despite the cost differences of the cost of an expensive defense missile vs. against a cheap Shahid drone. :wink:

But I thought you said the S-300’s and S-400‘s were crap. :wink:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17985
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Lordo » Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:01 pm

If Israel and America can attack Iran, surely it is also correct the Russia should begin to attack every single factory in the world who supplies Ukraine with no nuclear weapons of course. That is taking it too far. Particularly the Leopard factories and such.

What is good for the goose is good for gander is the old saying me old china, d y what I mean like?
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21531
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free. Walk on Swine walk on

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Pyrpolizer » Sun Jan 29, 2023 4:59 pm

Paphitis wrote:Morning bitches! Paphitis is in da house.

Did you miss me bitches? How is the war going for you bitches? Another 900 Z Nazis sent to Nazi heaven to joing Hitler and his henchmen.

Wow, it's nice to see our Z Forumenrs floundering as they see Ruzzia being totally fucked up.

Any news from the Bakhmut front? Has Bakhmut fallen yet? :lol: :lol: :lol:


Yes you are. :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12892
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Pyrpolizer » Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:10 pm

Paphitis wrote:No. I don't know what you are talking about.

The land Ruzzia is trying to capture has very little strategic importance .....


Image
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12892
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Pyrpolizer » Sun Jan 29, 2023 5:29 pm

Paphitis wrote:And as you can see bitches! With all the talk that Ruzzia will give Nuclear Weapons to Iran, someone (we don't know who) has just been attacking Iran.

The Shahid Drone factury has been destroyed. So boohoo bitches.

Rest assured, that there is any sniff of Iran getting a nuke, then get ready for war with Iran as the West will destroyt Iran from within by sponsoring any insurgents or letting Israel off its leash. Iran is very fertile recruiting ground for an insurgency. Iranians would be lining up to help the West or any foreign western actors including the CIA.

Iran is a very easy country to tear apart and the west is already very close.

Rest assured, Iran will not be getting any nukes.

So bitches, no more Shahid Drones for Ruzzia. Not that it mattered as the Air defence score against Shahid is currently sitting at 100%


So you heard that there was an attack with drones, and immediately fantasized it was an attack on a factory making drones!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep up the good work, you should start writing for REUTERS

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-ea ... 023-01-28/
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12892
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Robin Hood » Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:26 pm

The Russian MoD daily sit-rep. Unfortunately it does not report the Bakhmut area as this comes under the Wagner Group operations not the Russian military.

https://eng.mil.ru/en/news_page/country/more.htm?id=12452914@egNews

Cannot find a Ukraine equivalent, but it appears this or similar, is where Paphitis get’s his propaganda from ..... or the Kyiv Times .

The Ukrainians are notorious for lying ..... on just about everything. Their announcement’s about the so called Ukraine successes, as has already been mentioned, is to boost Ukraine moral and try to demoralise the Russians.

If you take all the claims Paphitis makes and re-assign the losses and the gains to Russian forces you be much nearer the true picture.

https://www.understandingwar.org/backgrounder/ukraine-conflict-updates

The figures of a ratio of Ukraine to Russian forces killed is regarded as around 10:1 ..... ie 10 Ukrainians for every Russian ...... probably much higher but Ukraine only ever announces their estimate (lies) of 'Russian losses' ..... for the benefit of Paphitis and the others that are mentally challenged! :(
Robin Hood
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4336
Joined: Mon May 18, 2009 7:18 pm
Location: Limassol

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Lordo » Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:13 pm

Robin Hood wrote:The Russian MoD daily sit-rep. Unfortunately it does not report the Bakhmut area as this comes under the Wagner Group operations not the Russian military.

https://eng.mil.ru/en/news_page/country/more.htm?id=12452914@egNews

Cannot find a Ukraine equivalent, but it appears this or similar, is where Paphitis get’s his propaganda from ..... or the Kyiv Times .

The Ukrainians are notorious for lying ..... on just about everything. Their announcement’s about the so called Ukraine successes, as has already been mentioned, is to boost Ukraine moral and try to demoralise the Russians.

If you take all the claims Paphitis makes and re-assign the losses and the gains to Russian forces you be much nearer the true picture.

https://www.understandingwar.org/backgrounder/ukraine-conflict-updates

The figures of a ratio of Ukraine to Russian forces killed is regarded as around 10:1 ..... ie 10 Ukrainians for every Russian ...... probably much higher but Ukraine only ever announces their estimate (lies) of 'Russian losses' ..... for the benefit of Paphitis and the others that are mentally challenged! :(

and corrupt.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21531
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free. Walk on Swine walk on

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Paphitis » Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:49 pm

Lordo wrote:Interesting news regarding the attack on Iranian drone factory attack and of course the interpretation put on it by the upside down idiot from the outback. It must be all that walking upside down with too much blood entering his single cell brain.
I suppose it is so hard to work out who is responsible. Fuck? What the hell is the matter with the idiot. Do you suppose Israel or America had no hand in it?

In the meantime, nobody not even the UN is saying stop fighting.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/drone-attack-defence-facility-iran-1.6729935


We will leave these assumptions to intelligent people like yourself bitch.

To the rest of us plebs, there is literally no evidence at all to support US and /or Israeli involvement. I mean, they could be involved, who knows? You can probably suspect them, but still no evidence.

It could also be Turkey or Ukraine. Probably the most likely being Ukraine.

And in addition to this, it could also be Ruzzia as a false flag in order to try and get Iran dragged into the war. With friends like Ruzzia, who needs enemies?
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 32303
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Paphitis » Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:50 pm

Kikapu wrote:
Paphitis wrote:And as you can see bitches! With all the talk that Ruzzia will give Nuclear Weapons to Iran, someone (we don't know who) has just been attacking Iran.

The Shahid Drone factury has been destroyed. So boohoo bitches.

Rest assured, that there is any sniff of Iran getting a nuke, then get ready for war with Iran as the West will destroyt Iran from within by sponsoring any insurgents or letting Israel off its leash. Iran is very fertile recruiting ground for an insurgency. Iranians would be lining up to help the West or any foreign western actors including the CIA.

Iran is a very easy country to tear apart and the west is already very close.

Rest assured, Iran will not be getting any nukes.

So bitches, no more Shahid Drones for Ruzzia. Not that it mattered as the Air defence score against Shahid is currently sitting at 100%

I was under the impression that Iran has already set a Shahid drone factory in Russia!

Iran no doubt has a lot of their military factories under ground or caves in mountains.

If the Ukrainian air defense is destroying the Shahid drones at 100%, then their Russian S-300’s & S-400’s must be doing their jobs, despite the cost differences of the cost of an expensive defense missile vs. against a cheap Shahid drone. :wink:

But I thought you said the S-300’s and S-400‘s were crap. :wink:


No there are no factories in Ruzzia.

And even if there was, Ruzzia would have a smoking accident there as well. :lol:

Yes we saw how well Ruzzian S300 and S400s are performing when Ukraine launches between 1 to 4 1960s ex Soviet Ballistic Missiles onto their bases deep inside Ruzzia. They performed really well, and if only the Ruzzians quit smoking they would have been ok.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 32303
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests