The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Ukrainian Issue

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby repulsewarrior » Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:23 pm

...indeed, like the youtubes i post they answer questions asked previously, or they are new content which add to our collective consideration.

...and in a counterintuitive kind of way, i wish yialousa was interested in this topic; despite his opinions he has a way of sniffing out content that oftentimes becomes "news".
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 13985
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Londonrake » Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:31 pm

repulsewarrior wrote:...indeed, like the youtubes i post they answer questions asked previously, or they are new content which add to our collective consideration.

...and in a counterintuitive kind of way, i wish yialousa was interested in this topic; despite his opinions he has a way of sniffing out content that oftentimes becomes "news".


I always thought Yialousa was a girl. :?
Londonrake
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 5788
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Paphitis » Mon Jan 30, 2023 10:49 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:Paphitis' parade ending prematurely. :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/01/27/euro ... index.html


Yeh right. Delusions!

Ukraine has already changed the game since September last year.

And they been fucking you up ever since.

Have you forgotten about all the lands Ukraine liberated? Ukraine liberated lands about 3 times the size of Cyprus, and Ruzzia is talking about taking Farmer Ivan's paddock. :lol:

Please do tell us about your game changer Shahid Drones? Got any factories to build them still? :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.mil.gov.ua/en/


Delussions from the corrupt top western media CNN?? That's strange... :lol:

Get all your answers from a pro Ukrainian Australian, with a functioning brain, who is also active in Bakhmout, Paphitako General.
Pay special attention to what he says about the casualties, and what he's certain will happen SOOOOON. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It 'll help you cleanse your brain from the bullshit you were fed watching that 3 hour comedy show



Oh you always talk about the corrupt western media and yet it is the western media that is pluralistic and free.

You see it but the mass media that we have in their numbers, all covering their different angles with no interference from the state as thgey are free and independent, but not usually independent from the corporate advertising dollar as they are a business after all.

Stop pretending that the Ruzzian media is anywhere near ours in terms of quality and morality.

Put it this way bitch. I would prefer being exactly where I am in the US rather than Ruzzia and the media here is just berserk because there are so many voices and a lot of choice which is very healthy for a free society. Ruzzia isn't free and people tend toi fall out of windows quite a lot. I don't know what it is with Ruzzians, and smoking and falling out of windows. :lol:


Hitchy beachy poutanitsa, may I remind you that the point of my post, was not your hilarious mocking of the accidentally uncensored CNN article, which you called "delusions" one post earlier.

The point was to provide you answers from an independent journalist to questions YOU ASKED. May I remind you again, that the answers you needed have been provided by the protagonist of the video which is an Australian militant. You should have already been enlightened, had you watched it.
But it looks you prefer to keep on getting brainwashed by the "enforcer" feeding you 3 hours of comedy shows. :lol: :lol: :lol:


Biggest load of bullshit there is when they say they want to grind down the Ukrainian forces to prevent them from conducting offensives.

Well bitch, just 6 months ago, the Ruzzians were of the belief that Ukraine could not conduct them, so there abilities to conduct offensives has actually been built up over time.

Geez I really love these pretenders, and secondly, an Australian Mercenary would not be giving these interviews especially if he was in Bakhmut, because that can only risk him the death penalty if he is captured by Wagner. This man has lost his mind, which makes me believe he is no where near Bakhmut and maybe not even in Ukraine.

Australia actually has current serving troops in Ukraine under Australian Government control and officially still in service for Australia as we speak but are Ukrainian Foreign Legion patched with a Ukrainian Military rank and service number. If this guy comes to Australia and they find out who he is, he is in deep shit and quite probably is up for 7 years jail as a minimum.

What will happen soon is that the Ruzzians will collapse. The rate of their losses is skyrocketed and unsustainable and the numbers the Ukrainians published are only confirmed kills. They do not report anything that isn't unconfirmed. And they have been corroborated by the US State Department as well as British and French Intelligence. And of course, the Ukrainians publish hundreds of pictures and videos from Drones of many of their attacks as they drop bomblets on hapless Ruzzians or provide Artillery Adjustment for Ukrainian Artillery.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 32303
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Paphitis » Mon Jan 30, 2023 11:02 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:
Paphitis wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:Paphitis' parade ending prematurely. :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://edition.cnn.com/2023/01/27/euro ... index.html


Yeh right. Delusions!

Ukraine has already changed the game since September last year.

And they been fucking you up ever since.

Have you forgotten about all the lands Ukraine liberated? Ukraine liberated lands about 3 times the size of Cyprus, and Ruzzia is talking about taking Farmer Ivan's paddock. :lol:

Please do tell us about your game changer Shahid Drones? Got any factories to build them still? :lol: :lol: :lol:

https://www.mil.gov.ua/en/


Delussions from the corrupt top western media CNN?? That's strange... :lol:

Get all your answers from a pro Ukrainian Australian, with a functioning brain, who is also active in Bakhmout, Paphitako General.
Pay special attention to what he says about the casualties, and what he's certain will happen SOOOOON. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It 'll help you cleanse your brain from the bullshit you were fed watching that 3 hour comedy show



Oh you always talk about the corrupt western media and yet it is the western media that is pluralistic and free.

You see it but the mass media that we have in their numbers, all covering their different angles with no interference from the state as thgey are free and independent, but not usually independent from the corporate advertising dollar as they are a business after all.

Stop pretending that the Ruzzian media is anywhere near ours in terms of quality and morality.

Put it this way bitch. I would prefer being exactly where I am in the US rather than Ruzzia and the media here is just berserk because there are so many voices and a lot of choice which is very healthy for a free society. Ruzzia isn't free and people tend toi fall out of windows quite a lot. I don't know what it is with Ruzzians, and smoking and falling out of windows. :lol:


Hitchy beachy poutanitsa, may I remind you that the point of my post, was not your hilarious mocking of the accidentally uncensored CNN article, which you called "delusions" one post earlier.

The point was to provide you answers from an independent journalist to questions YOU ASKED. May I remind you again, that the answers you needed have been provided by the protagonist of the video which is an Australian militant. You should have already been enlightened, had you watched it.
But it looks you prefer to keep on getting brainwashed by the "enforcer" feeding you 3 hours of comedy shows. :lol: :lol: :lol:


As I told yopu. The CNN is in the business of selling its articles and will report what is occurring at this current time, and often sensationalize things to sell its content.

But, rest assured bitch, Ukraine will be getting the Abrams within the next 3 to 6 months.

The Challengers will be received much sooner as Ukrainian Tank crews have already arrived in UK for training. The challengers will be deployed by Spring. Dozens of Leopards will also be deployed by spring. And they are the game changers bitch, moreso than the Abrams because the Leopards will be supported logistically much easier than the Abrams which has many logistical issues to sort out firstly which is the reason the Americans did not believe the Abrams was a good fit for Ukraine.

And these tanks are only the beginning because this year, Ukraine will also have many more F-16s and Mig 29s.
User avatar
Paphitis
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 32303
Joined: Sun May 21, 2006 2:06 pm

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Pyrpolizer » Tue Jan 31, 2023 10:30 pm

Paphitis wrote:
Biggest load of bullshit there is when they say they want to grind down the Ukrainian forces to prevent them from conducting offensives.

Wrong. They are grinding them down, because that's better than actually carrying an offensive Vs Ukrainian full manpower. So when the offensive will start it would just be an easy walk.

Well bitch, just 6 months ago, the Ruzzians were of the belief that Ukraine could not conduct them, so there abilities to conduct offensives has actually been built up over time.

The Russians overextended themselves, as simple as that. The so called "special military operation" instead of a full scale war proved a big mistake. They used a relatively small number of troops, which proved inadequate to hold such a huge front line. Too bad for them ... The truth is the Ukrainians did not take one inch of territory in real battle. It was all gifted to them. That was evident in Kherson, where they didn't manage to move one inch for 3 months. And suddenly the Russians gifted them Kherson to save lives, as the criminal Ukrainians were about to blow up the dam.

Geez I really love these pretenders, and secondly, an Australian Mercenary would not be giving these interviews especially if he was in Bakhmut, because that can only risk him the death penalty if he is captured by Wagner. This man has lost his mind, which makes me believe he is no where near Bakhmut and maybe not even in Ukraine.

Australia actually has current serving troops in Ukraine under Australian Government control and officially still in service for Australia as we speak but are Ukrainian Foreign Legion patched with a Ukrainian Military rank and service number. If this guy comes to Australia and they find out who he is, he is in deep shit and quite probably is up for 7 years jail as a minimum.


More nonsense!! It's clear from what he says that he IS in Bakhmut and he IS a volunteer, not a mercenary. If he were a mercenary as part of the Ukrainian army he wouldn't have a problem, because the law in Australia does allow Australians to go on war in foreign countries assuming they are part of that country's official military. His problem might be that he is either part of the Foreign Legion, or a lonely trainer as I actually think he is.


What will happen soon is that the Ruzzians will collapse. The rate of their losses is skyrocketed and unsustainable and the numbers the Ukrainians published are only confirmed kills.

You will soon realize who will collapse. Don't take anything the Ukrainians say seriously. It's all lies, They often even reverse the numbers as they did regarding their losses in Bakhmout. Both Ukraine and their Western backers are currently in PANIC. General Zaluzhni said it clearly in his interview in NYT. "unless he gets a brand new army NOW, it will then be too late. Well he won't get it NOW that's for sure. He may get a few doses of tanks, after a minimum of 3 months, which the Ukrainians will waste as usual.

They do not report anything that isn't unconfirmed. And they have been corroborated by the US State Department as well as British and French Intelligence. And of course, the Ukrainians publish hundreds of pictures and videos from Drones of many of their attacks as they drop bomblets on hapless Ruzzians or provide Artillery Adjustment for Ukrainian Artillery.

Sure, sure "the enforcer" does nothing other than collecting processed clips from bloggers, presumably taken from drones, while in most cases the "drone" is on standstill. I pity you not having the elementary skill to recognize a photoshoped image or a fabricated video clip. Hint:Use VLC media player in frame by frame mode.

User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12892
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Pyrpolizer » Tue Jan 31, 2023 11:34 pm

User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12892
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Lordo » Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:21 am

Pyrpolizer wrote:https://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/uk-recession-economy-g7-imf-warning-b2272434.html?amp

This year we were negative growth two consecutive quarters and in order not to say we were in recession, they fiddled with the figures so it was +0.1 %. Of course this will upset my Swine friend now.

Lets face it Brexit has screwed the whole of the UK into the ground except of course Northern Ireland. They are still in the EU. They are doing alright. But the very people who voted for it lost their livelihoods. The Agricultural sector got a lot of money out of the EU. They lost it all.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21531
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free. Walk on Swine walk on

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby repulsewarrior » Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:20 am



...an interesting analysis, and a lot of History, too.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 13985
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Kikapu » Wed Feb 01, 2023 3:59 am

Paphitis wrote:They do not report anything that isn't unconfirmed. And they have been corroborated by the US State Department as well as British and French Intelligence..


:lol: :lol: :lol:

The usual suspects of lies and deceptions going as far back as the Vietnam war to more recent wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Yugoslavia, Libya, Syria and now the war in Ukraine. :roll:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17985
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Lordo » Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:37 pm

I don't think the idiot realises how the western media is attached to the military and is only allowed to say what military will allow them to say.
This was made very clear during the Malvinas war when the reporters openly said this. One report actually said "I am not allow to say how many but I counted them out and I counted them back in, all returned" referring to aircraft.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21531
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free. Walk on Swine walk on

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests