The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Ukrainian Issue

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Pyrpolizer » Tue Sep 26, 2023 8:58 pm

Lordo wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:How many Muslims do you know who eat pork? :wink:

I do not like the taste of pork but I do eat bacon and ham. Especially during Ramazan as I accumulate double sins. My children do and some of my siblings too. I have come across many people who do. However I have only come across about 5 people that fast and about 3 who go to the mosque and pray. I have come across one individual who was electronic engineer back in the 70s who actually prayed at home and more recently two individuals one who is at medical school but still prays 5 times a day and another who is IT engineers and prays at least once a day.

Now go back to the posts and see what you think about Oceans comments on how corporations are using LGBT and showing children at school shows by LGBT to control them.

I don't think you have read all his posts. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


No I 've read them all... but I had to save time during this and the one before very busy weeks.
Besides, opoios shillos laksei en na tou syroume petra ??? :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12892
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Lordo » Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:20 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:
Lordo wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:How many Muslims do you know who eat pork? :wink:

I do not like the taste of pork but I do eat bacon and ham. Especially during Ramazan as I accumulate double sins. My children do and some of my siblings too. I have come across many people who do. However I have only come across about 5 people that fast and about 3 who go to the mosque and pray. I have come across one individual who was electronic engineer back in the 70s who actually prayed at home and more recently two individuals one who is at medical school but still prays 5 times a day and another who is IT engineers and prays at least once a day.

Now go back to the posts and see what you think about Oceans comments on how corporations are using LGBT and showing children at school shows by LGBT to control them.

I don't think you have read all his posts. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


No I 've read them all... but I had to save time during this and the one before very busy weeks.
Besides, opoios shillos laksei en na tou syroume petra ??? :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

aisda petra djahame. :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21531
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free. Walk on Swine walk on

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby repulsewarrior » Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:56 pm

...the "Russian" Orthodox Church does keep "Them" together indeed, it is what its for especially in its corrupted form.

...and indeed there is a big difference between Russians and "Russians", this is clear. (It is what makes "Them" dangerous to the rest of us, this sense of what "belongs" to them.)

God, Lordo, has nothing to do with Religion, (even if Religion has everything to do with God), having more to do with the Universe and what is unknown, the space within us for example containing a soul is no less mysterious.

...the chances of God not existing are infinitely small, so says the Big Bang Theory, so says Darwin and Marx who at the end of their lives seemed to change their mind.

...indeed Religion leads to choices, what is thought and reason for, and a Church is to blame for the choices it makes, but don't blame the Churches' mission, the way, to act and to serve lovingly is your choice.

(if 'we' do not look at ourselves as brothers and sisters, how do we look at ourselves?)

...by the way, the Speaker has resigned in Canada, and the 97 yr old man, he may be facing extradition if Poland decides accordingly to bring him to trial; such is accountability under a Rule of Law, and, its hard choices.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 13985
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Lordo » Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:05 pm

repulsewarrior wrote:...the "Russian" Orthodox Church does keep "Them" together indeed, it is what its for especially in its corrupted form.

...and indeed there is a big difference between Russians and "Russians", this is clear. (It is what makes "Them" dangerous to the rest of us, this sense of what "belongs" to them.)

God, Lordo, has nothing to do with Religion, (even if Religion has everything to do with God), having more to do with the Universe and what is unknown, the space within us for example containing a soul is no less mysterious.

...the chances of God not existing are infinitely small, so says the Big Bang Theory, so says Darwin and Marx who at the end of their lives seemed to change their mind.

...indeed Religion leads to choices, what is thought and reason for, and a Church is to blame for the choices it makes, but don't blame the Churches' mission, the way, to act and to serve lovingly is your choice.

(if 'we' do not look at ourselves as brothers and sisters, how do we look at ourselves?)

...by the way, the Speaker has resigned in Canada, and the 97 yr old man, he may be facing extradition if Poland decides accordingly to bring him to trial; such is accountability under a Rule of Law, and, its hard choices.

About time too.

The chance of god existing is zero. This was thought out thousands of years ago before science took hold on earth. We have come along way since than.

I was under the impression the Russian church was cut to size and all its power taken once the Tsar was gone. Rasputin and all that.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21531
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free. Walk on Swine walk on

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby repulsewarrior » Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:15 pm

...and what of the gnostics, and the gens, weren't they the first, and the ones to surmise that "this" is dying, and that in the everlasting is living?
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 13985
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Lordo » Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:35 pm

repulsewarrior wrote:...and what of the gnostics, and the gens, weren't they the first, and the ones to surmise that "this" is dying, and that in the everlasting is living?

All religious text is generally based on the previous religious text. It is all rubbish. They had no way of knowing how earth was made or how life begun, so they made stuff up.

The yanks recently managed to get material from a meteor, lets wait an see what's in them. They could have a clue as to how life begun.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21531
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free. Walk on Swine walk on

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Lordo » Wed Sep 27, 2023 1:08 pm

Erdogan is upto his old tricks again.

No F16s means no approval for Sweden to join Nato.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21531
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free. Walk on Swine walk on

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Pyrpolizer » Wed Sep 27, 2023 9:13 pm

The Russians Plan To End The SMO By 2025.

User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12892
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Lordo » Wed Sep 27, 2023 11:45 pm

Judging by the news media in the Swineworld, Ukraine is about to take Crimea. Of course no maps are shown and no figures for Ukrainian losses of soldiers and weapons are mentioned.

It reminds of of the episode of black adder. How much land did we take he asks? 17 square feet.

User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21531
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free. Walk on Swine walk on

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Pyrpolizer » Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:56 pm

Lordo wrote:Judging by the news media in the Swineworld, Ukraine is about to take Crimea. Of course no maps are shown and no figures for Ukrainian losses of soldiers and weapons are mentioned.


British media is the only one who still insist the Ukrainians are winning.
Not so from other Western media. I don't know which Western Media Cyprus is regurgitating, but here they started reporting the "bad news" as well as some of the things the Russian MoD announces.
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12892
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests