The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Ukrainian Issue

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Lordo » Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:36 pm

Our friend will not like this one bit. I do have only one question though. What is even more interesting is that he did not see the Nazis as invaders to fight them, he saw them as friends to join the fight against the Russians. Russians were not the ones invading Ukraine, they were fighting to free Ukraine from the Nazis.

How the hell did this Nazi Swine escape prosecution?

Israel has been caught napping, too busy killing Palestinians and stealing their lands.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21531
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free. Walk on Swine walk on

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Oceanside50 » Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:46 pm

Lordo wrote:The language you use as to how the Corporations will take over the world. The corporations are already in control of the western world except what Russia has influence over and China too. What they want is the areas Russia resides over and what children see in school or LGBT have nothing to do with it.

When my children were at primary school, I noticed one father started transforming to a woman and eventually started dressing up like a woman. Weather he actually had the operation I am not aware. By the time his son was in year six he started to move the way he was. The world has not changed because people like them did what they did. Corporations were in control then and they are in control now and had no effect on individuals behaviour and it had nothing to do with what was taught at school either.

You are swimming in religious dogma which is about 2000 years old which has no place in todays society. There is only one book used in schools which is 2000 years old and that is the bible. There is no other books used from that period. Last years science books may well be out of date this year.

Time to open you eyes and mind and see how backward all religions are. They themselves are an attempt to control the people. The main message they all have is be a good person, do not challenge authority and when you die you will live in garden of Eden. Like hell we will.
There is only one solution, Socialism. You work for a living and you get paid a living wage so you can live here and now, not like the people are paid as slave wages where they cannot actually survive on what they are earning and especially in some countries they cannot afford to visit a doctor or buy medication and this includes in the USA too.

It has been a shit show so far and it is time to wake up to the realities of what the corporations are doing and not look for scapegoats, because that's exactly what the corporations wants you to do. If we fight amongst ourselves we will not notice what they do to us. And yet you can see what they do but you do not understand how they do it.



My thinking is deeper then yours, if you don’t understand the concept, say so.. the thought of religion and the need for humans to have it, goes further back then socialism.. I would say that religion is part of human nature.. no system can successfully take it away.. the communist tried and failed..
Oceanside50
Regular Contributor
Regular Contributor
 
Posts: 2292
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:45 pm

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby repulsewarrior » Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:30 am

...big mistake by the Speaker of the House, who was informed that in his riding there was a veteran in his 90's who fought the Russians for Ukraine; he was not vetted and welcomed to meet Zelenskyy: likely the Speaker will resign.

...and speaking of "Ukrainians", this man today how does he feel, i wonder. Ultimately i imagine he feels a greater pain today, wanting Freedom for Ukraine only yesterday and now having to live his shame.

Indeed, then as now "Russians" in the Ukraine leave Ukrainians homeless and far worse off, even their very Identity usurped from them.

Accountability Lordo is everything. Canada has opened a whole can of beans this week, exposing and being exposed to "This" secret world where in its darkness brutal crimes and murder hides.

...my hope is that other countries will consider these issues (more) seriously, if as inviting countries they wish to continue to thrive.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 13984
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby repulsewarrior » Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:55 am

My thinking is deeper then yours, if you don’t understand the concept, say so.. the thought of religion and the need for humans to have it, goes further back then socialism.. I would say that religion is part of human nature.. no system can successfully take it away.. the communist tried and failed..


...consciousness, even atoms have it.

"You" may be a Person, beyond being an Individual, but with this Maker you stand alone.

God goes far beyond Religion, and like anything on this blessed planet the act of choosing is yours; lucky if a Church offers comfort but beware.

...indeed Ocean, you should find a book titled "The Russian Menace to Europe" written by Engels after Marx's death; it will surprise you how much of your thinking is the same.

...but do not despair that such Capitalists are winning, because as Marx said, (from their greed) "They" will become very very few, and at that point even a very small mistake may expose them to the rest of 'us'.
User avatar
repulsewarrior
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 13984
Joined: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:13 am
Location: homeless in Canada

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Lordo » Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:13 pm

Oceanside50 wrote:
Lordo wrote:The language you use as to how the Corporations will take over the world. The corporations are already in control of the western world except what Russia has influence over and China too. What they want is the areas Russia resides over and what children see in school or LGBT have nothing to do with it.

When my children were at primary school, I noticed one father started transforming to a woman and eventually started dressing up like a woman. Weather he actually had the operation I am not aware. By the time his son was in year six he started to move the way he was. The world has not changed because people like them did what they did. Corporations were in control then and they are in control now and had no effect on individuals behaviour and it had nothing to do with what was taught at school either.

You are swimming in religious dogma which is about 2000 years old which has no place in todays society. There is only one book used in schools which is 2000 years old and that is the bible. There is no other books used from that period. Last years science books may well be out of date this year.

Time to open you eyes and mind and see how backward all religions are. They themselves are an attempt to control the people. The main message they all have is be a good person, do not challenge authority and when you die you will live in garden of Eden. Like hell we will.
There is only one solution, Socialism. You work for a living and you get paid a living wage so you can live here and now, not like the people are paid as slave wages where they cannot actually survive on what they are earning and especially in some countries they cannot afford to visit a doctor or buy medication and this includes in the USA too.

It has been a shit show so far and it is time to wake up to the realities of what the corporations are doing and not look for scapegoats, because that's exactly what the corporations wants you to do. If we fight amongst ourselves we will not notice what they do to us. And yet you can see what they do but you do not understand how they do it.



My thinking is deeper then yours, if you don’t understand the concept, say so.. the thought of religion and the need for humans to have it, goes further back then socialism.. I would say that religion is part of human nature.. no system can successfully take it away.. the communist tried and failed..

Yep, you carry on believing religion and it will guarantee you a place in heaven. Religion is for weak people who do not understand about anything around them. What ever happens it is god's will. Now that is understandable by even the worst idiot. Religion in fact is the first corporation to take control of people and keep them from challenging authority. Challenging authority was the reason Jesus was crucified 2000 years ago assuming that he did indeed exist. It is a brilliant idea and it has worked till 1900 when the Unions began to make a difference. This is the reason the corporations hate socialist and unions because unions is where socialism is at and it is the biggest threat to their wealth.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21531
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free. Walk on Swine walk on

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Lordo » Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:22 pm

repulsewarrior wrote:
My thinking is deeper then yours, if you don’t understand the concept, say so.. the thought of religion and the need for humans to have it, goes further back then socialism.. I would say that religion is part of human nature.. no system can successfully take it away.. the communist tried and failed..


...consciousness, even atoms have it.

"You" may be a Person, beyond being an Individual, but with this Maker you stand alone.

God goes far beyond Religion, and like anything on this blessed planet the act of choosing is yours; lucky if a Church offers comfort but beware.

...indeed Ocean, you should find a book titled "The Russian Menace to Europe" written by Engels after Marx's death; it will surprise you how much of your thinking is the same.

...but do not despair that such Capitalists are winning, because as Marx said, (from their greed) "They" will become very very few, and at that point even a very small mistake may expose them to the rest of 'us'.

For god's sake RW, there is no god. There never was and there never will be. Religion was made up to keep people under the thumb of those with power.

Gravity is what formed this earth. And it is gravity that will destroy it one day when earth manages to pull a body big enough to destroy itself. Have a look around and see the kind of devastation even a very small body can cause by smashing into earth. We are lucky that a big enough rock has not got to us yet but it will one day and if that does not do it, our sun will explode about 5 billion years time anyway.

Where does god fit into this?
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21531
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free. Walk on Swine walk on

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Pyrpolizer » Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:55 pm

Lordo wrote: Religion is for weak people ...


Which constitute 90% of all people.
Religion is factually a fundamental pillar of every society whereas the clergy is the corporation behind it.

From what I understood Ocean claims Orthodoxy forms a very solid social structure thus keeping Russia together. This is not true because the Russian Federation is made of people of all religions.E.g. the Chechen Akhmat special forces are Muslims.

You claim religion is nonsense but that's because you are not part of the 90% majority group. On the other hand you also forget the factual existence of the clergy corporation.

Hence you two guys are arguing about .........nothing. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12892
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Lordo » Tue Sep 26, 2023 4:13 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:
Lordo wrote: Religion is for weak people ...


Which constitute 90% of all people.
Religion is factually a fundamental pillar of every society whereas the clergy is the corporation behind it.

From what I understood Ocean claims Orthodoxy forms a very solid social structure thus keeping Russia together. This is not true because the Russian Federation is made of people of all religions.E.g. the Chechen Akhmat special forces are Muslims.

You claim religion is nonsense but that's because you are not part of the 90% majority group. On the other hand you also forget the factual existence of the clergy corporation.

Hence you two guys are arguing about .........nothing. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:


No No No No Pypro and double no.

90% of people are not weak and certainly 90% of people do not follow religion.
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21531
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free. Walk on Swine walk on

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Pyrpolizer » Tue Sep 26, 2023 5:20 pm

How many Muslims do you know who eat pork? :wink:
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 12892
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Lordo » Tue Sep 26, 2023 6:49 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:How many Muslims do you know who eat pork? :wink:

I do not like the taste of pork but I do eat bacon and ham. Especially during Ramazan as I accumulate double sins. My children do and some of my siblings too. I have come across many people who do. However I have only come across about 5 people that fast and about 3 who go to the mosque and pray. I have come across one individual who was electronic engineer back in the 70s who actually prayed at home and more recently two individuals one who is at medical school but still prays 5 times a day and another who is IT engineers and prays at least once a day.

Now go back to the posts and see what you think about Oceans comments on how corporations are using LGBT and showing children at school shows by LGBT to control them.

I don't think you have read all his posts. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 21531
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free. Walk on Swine walk on

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests