The Best Cyprus Community

Skip to content


Ukrainian Issue

Everything related to politics in Cyprus and the rest of the world.

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Get Real! » Wed May 11, 2022 3:54 pm

miltiades wrote:Yes I do know his name. However I shall first contact the member mentioned and get his agreement in order to release further details.

And when you asked this person… “And how do you know that?” ...what did he answer?
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 47178
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Pyrpolizer » Wed May 11, 2022 3:59 pm

Get Real! wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:
Get Real! wrote:
Pyrpolizer wrote:Milti is the bullied one here, and I had a hard time restraining myself from interfering.

Keep making a dork of yourself...

This is a rather long image containing Milti’s constant ABUSE from Feb 28th to Mar 23rd

Only the first 30 abusive posts are included here because I got tired of snipping… it went on for another 50 abusive messages all the way into mid April.

abuse.png


Of course he is the bullied one, because you kept on insulting his dead mother/brother sisters and daughters and he couldn't allow himself to hit back in the same way. So he kept calling YOU names. Pay attention to the word YOU, not your mother, wife or daughters.

No no no no... the above abuse preceded the fallout.


It makes no difference. The mere fact that you crossed such a red line of someone's most sacred figure, that of a mother, proves that yourself repulse the way your mother 'took care" of you. Which in turn adds up to how you come across.
User avatar
Pyrpolizer
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 11691
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 11:33 pm

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Get Real! » Wed May 11, 2022 4:11 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:
Get Real! wrote:No no no no... the above abuse preceded the fallout.

It makes no difference. The mere fact that you crossed such a red line of someone's most sacred figure, that of a mother, proves that yourself repulse the way your mother 'took care" of you. Which in turn adds up to how you come across.

Not in the eyes of the law it wouldn’t!

You can manufacture your own “sense of justice“ all you want but it doesn’t mean it is acceptable or legal. This forum’s law says very clear that personal attacks are not permitted yet this person committed about 80 before he got a reaction from me.

Had there been an Admin he would’ve been banned very early in his abuse, and you and I wouldn’t be here talking about this.

Anyway, you are being thoroughly manipulated by a classic narcissist…

They arouse pity

Narcissists also lie to make others feel sorry for them. They are out to abuse others. They exploit the natural desire of many people to help their fellow man. They use deception, sometimes a spark of truth, to create a plethora of fabricated problems. Common attempts at manipulation include faked illnesses and injuries, car accidents, and thefts. More often, they suffer at the hands of supposedly mean and even crazy people, such as ex-partners, former victims. The others are always responsible. In this way, they want to gain advantages and distract from their mean behavior.


https://www.karstennoack.com/narcissists-lie/
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 47178
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Kikapu » Wed May 11, 2022 4:15 pm

I guess the war in Ukraine is over, so let’s use the same thread for unrelated topics. :roll:

Since we still live in the west under the so called democracy, and accepting it as such, then we must also accept that we are all innocent until proven guilty in the eyes of the law where hearsay’s has no place in the court of law, regardless even if one has been detained, arrested and charged with any crime. All court records are public, and if anyone wants to claim someone has committed a crime on this and that and have been found guilty, than it will be easy to present evidence to us all if that is what they want to do. Short of that, it is irresponsible by anyone to slander a member with such accusation as a way to retaliate for offensive language used against their family members, deceased or not, no matter how disgusting, degrading and shameful they may be.

First of all, we are all under assumed names. Some of us have met each other and know a little bit of each other, including at least first name. In the greater cyberspace, we are nobody on this forum, therefore, I see no point spending good money on lawyers to try to sue anyone for slander if real names are not used. Where is the crime? Even in civil courts, one still needs to prove they have been damaged financially because their reputation has been damaged due to slander. As said, we as a forum members with made up names do not exist in the cyberspace. We are like “ghosts”. Personally, I am embarrassed how the whole thing has gotten out of hand and if I have one wish short of people start respecting each others views on the topic of the thread, is that, all the unsavory comments written in Greek (much against Pyros wishes...sorry) and on a separate thread of it’s own so that the rest of us do not need to read all that crap in English. It is all very unpleasant to read all that when the world might be heading for nuclear showdown. :roll:

Enough said. :evil:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17301
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Londonrake » Wed May 11, 2022 4:18 pm

Pyrpolizer wrote:So he kept calling YOU names. Pay attention to the word YOU, not your mother, wife or daughters.


I sometimes encounter a similar experience when drawing attention to some of the totally nutcase things Mr GR comes out with. Usually involving his complete indifference to their implications (i.e.the death of tens of millions of men, women and children in a nuclear war). It being a case of what YOU have said and what YOU clearly and fervently believe. The response being in the form of a racist rant about Britain’s perceived sins over the past few centuries. How dare a member of that nation, accuse him (YOU) of a disgusting lack of humanity? He can’t seem to comprehend the difference and in fact sometimes appears surprised when presented with evidence of his lunacy. Almost as though it wasn’t actually him that wrote it. Bi-polar? :?
Londonrake
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4165
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Londonrake » Wed May 11, 2022 4:23 pm

Kikapu wrote:First of all, we are all under assumed names. Some of us have met each other and know a little bit of each other, including at least first name. In the greater cyberspace, we are nobody on this forum, therefore, I see no point spending good money on lawyers to try to sue anyone for slander if real names are not used. Where is the crime? Even in civil courts, one still needs to prove they have been damaged financially because their reputation has been damaged due to slander. As said, we as a forum members with made up names do not exist in the cyberspace. We are like “ghosts”. Personally, I am embarrassed how the whole thing has gotten out of hand and if I have one wish short of people start respecting each others views on the topic of the thread, is that, all the unsavory comments written in Greek (much against Pyros wishes...sorry) and on a separate thread of it’s own so that the rest of us do not need to read all that crap in English. It is all very unpleasant to read all that when the world might be heading for nuclear showdown. :roll:



As much as I might sympathise with Milti’s anger and desire to act. I’ve been in a not too dissimilar situation and I’m sure he would find, not just for the above reasons but the retaliatory stuff he has posted, that it will have holed any chance of legal satisfaction below the waterline. Let it go?
Londonrake
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4165
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Get Real! » Wed May 11, 2022 4:47 pm

When a burglar enters your home intending to burglarize, you have the right to take a baseball bat and beat him senseless… even 100 times until his face is unrecognizable!

One could argue that the extreme violence did not justify the crime being committed, but the law will still exonerate the homeowner for protecting himself against a home intruder who INSTIGATED the burglary… even if only $10 was pocketed!

Another example… if someone pinches $5 from your hand and runs off in some direction and you catch up to him and beat him to a pulp, once again you’ll most likely get exonerated because the thief INSTIGATED the crime even though you smashed his face pretty bad.

The bottom line is that you didn’t start it… you were going about you business when someone saw fit to disturb you in some way and commit a crime against you. What retaliation followed thereafter is never a justification for the crime and neither does it lessen the crime.

The golden rule to safeguard one’s self; and in some cases one’s family, is to never disturb anyone… never instigate anything and you’ll always be in the right.

It's no good being a violator/instigator/abuser and then crying about the consequences being too harsh!

Nobody can guarantee you “fair” consequences after you’ve committed a crime, because chances are you will be treated like dirt.
User avatar
Get Real!
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
 
Posts: 47178
Joined: Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:25 am
Location: Nicosia

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Londonrake » Wed May 11, 2022 4:59 pm

So.

Day 77 of the Russian army’s 72hr blitkrieg. Objective? To take Kiev and install a more “reasonable” administration. Followed by a bit of territorial tidying up.

Not forgetting. Bringing to an end NATO’s relentless expansion. Anything related in today’s news?

How’s it all working out?

I wonder if Paphitis has also been banned? :? :lol:
Londonrake
Main Contributor
Main Contributor
 
Posts: 4165
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:19 pm
Location: ROC

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Lordo » Wed May 11, 2022 5:28 pm

User avatar
Lordo
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17714
Joined: Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:13 pm
Location: softalar, banana republic

Re: Ukrainian Issue

Postby Kikapu » Wed May 11, 2022 5:33 pm

Londonrake wrote:
Kikapu wrote:First of all, we are all under assumed names. Some of us have met each other and know a little bit of each other, including at least first name. In the greater cyberspace, we are nobody on this forum, therefore, I see no point spending good money on lawyers to try to sue anyone for slander if real names are not used. Where is the crime? Even in civil courts, one still needs to prove they have been damaged financially because their reputation has been damaged due to slander. As said, we as a forum members with made up names do not exist in the cyberspace. We are like “ghosts”. Personally, I am embarrassed how the whole thing has gotten out of hand and if I have one wish short of people start respecting each others views on the topic of the thread, is that, all the unsavory comments written in Greek (much against Pyros wishes...sorry) and on a separate thread of it’s own so that the rest of us do not need to read all that crap in English. It is all very unpleasant to read all that when the world might be heading for nuclear showdown. :roll:



As much as I might sympathise with Milti’s anger and desire to act. I’ve been in a not too dissimilar situation and I’m sure he would find, not just for the above reasons but the retaliatory stuff he has posted, that it will have holed any chance of legal satisfaction below the waterline. Let it go?


Yes, what you say is true, because when one goes to court to seek justice, they must come to court with “clean hands”, otherwise one has no case against the other without clean hands, but the lawyers will take the money all the same that had no chance of winning. :wink:
User avatar
Kikapu
Leading Contributor
Leading Contributor
 
Posts: 17301
Joined: Sun Apr 16, 2006 6:18 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Politics and Elections

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests